Bimax/Trimax surgery

Q

qweeeeef

Iron
I’m currently 3 weeks away from getting my Bimax surgery. I’m having second thoughts about my choice of surgeon, he seems very Bluepilled and his surgery plan seems a bit to tame and more focused on the health issues than aesthetics. 4mm forward of the Maxilla and 4mm forward on the lower Jaw, also a small rotation of the maxilla to fix asymmetry.
Does anybody here with knowledge about Bimax surgery know if these numbers will make any significant difference to my appearance? Is it worth it to go through the process of Surgery/recovery and spending 24,500.00€ for this surgery?

It’s a reasonably small movement, particularly on the lower jaw. You’ll probably look slightly better. You can go to some good blackpilled surgeons for less money than that though.

Also, more isn’t always better. Depends on your start point and the rest of the face. Maybe a big movement would dogmaxx you.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, MTNAscension2, Mrxshmallow and 1 other person
Make it seem like you have other choices.

It’s a reasonably small movement, particularly on the lower jaw. You’ll probably look slightly better. You can go to some good blackpilled surgeons for less money than that though.

Also, more isn’t always better. Depends on your start point and the rest of the face. Maybe a big movement would dogmaxx you.
My Jaw currently is not extremely underdeveloped, I have visible hollow cheeks and a clear jawline maybe overall a 6/10 Jaw, but for my height and frame I would prefer a more dominant shape and go to a 8/10 Jaw If that makes sense. I want a great jaw instead of a “good”one, don’t know if that’s aiming for too much

• JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, MTNAscension2, lookmaxxer998 and 2 others
Make it seem like you have other choices.
I do, I just contacted Dr. Ramieri after reading multiple threads here which were mostly very positive, I have a consultation with him soon. But I still have no clue if that’s the right move now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Deleted member 32196 and Softboymaxx
I’m currently 3 weeks away from getting my Bimax surgery. I’m having second thoughts about my choice of surgeon, he seems very Bluepilled and his surgery plan seems a bit to tame and more focused on the health issues than aesthetics. 4mm forward of the Maxilla and 4mm forward on the lower Jaw, also a small rotation of the maxilla to fix asymmetry.
Does anybody here with knowledge about Bimax surgery know if these numbers will make any significant difference to my appearance? Is it worth it to go through the process of Surgery/recovery and spending 24,500.00€ for this surgery?
Lmao 4mm lower... bro u r retarded.. (cuz that's obviously not enough) unless ofc u r barely recessed.. show a side profile?

I do, I just contacted Dr. Ramieri after reading multiple threads here which were mostly very positive, I have a consultation with him soon. But I still have no clue if that’s the right move now
Tell him you discussed with another surgeon what you wanted

Lmao 4mm lower... bro u r retarded.. (cuz that's obviously not enough) unless ofc u r barely recessed.. show a side profile?
Yea I have no knowledge about Bimax etc. at all so I didn’t consider it so little in the beginning,
after reading some comments on here I started to rethink it, this is a side profile. What do you think
IMG 8069

What health issues do you have? Is 25k a small percentage of your total wealth?

Yea I have no knowledge about Bimax etc. at all so I didn’t consider it so little in the beginning,
after reading some comments on here I started to rethink it, this is a side profile. What do you think View attachment 2801637
Most cases i've seen when the bimax was performed on a non recessed patient don't look that good. Maybe just genio and jaw implants would be better

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Marelago, mirrormogger and 1 other person
after reading some comments on here I started to rethink it, this is a side profile. What do you think View attachment 2801637
Side profile with nose area and forehead would be more informative, you could blur the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and temporomandibular32
What health issues do you have? Is 25k a small percentage of your total wealth?
I’m completely healthy, the Surgery is purely aesthetically motivated, but obviously enhancing the maxilla and lower Jaw enlarges the Airway so I would get that benefit from it simultaneously. And yes It’s rather a small percentage, would not change anything for me

Most cases i've seen when the bimax was performed on a non recessed patient don't look that good. Maybe just genio and jaw implants would be better
Is a “Overkill” possible with this surgery? I have rarely seen Celebrities or people with very prominent Chins/Jaws that make them look worse

What's the plan if you go from 6/10 to 6.5/10 jaw after trimax?

i think you do have a suboptimally placed lower jaw, aka somewhat recessed, but im not sure if equal linear advancement of both jaws is the correct movement to give an optimal aesthetic result, but idk, i mean u probably can fuck girls with ur current jaw so 🤷🏽‍♀️

The current Plan is Bimax, if that really turns out to be drastically underwhelming I would consider genioplasty to get the last bit of improvement out. But that would be disappointing considering the Pain/Recovery for this surgery

Is a “Overkill” possible with this surgery? I have rarely seen Celebrities or people with very prominent Chins/Jaws that make them look worse
before
after

the reason that bimax when not really recessed is not the best idea is because you are bringing your lower third of the face forward while your forehead and upper maxilla stays the same so you create a discrepancy.

Imo you should consider genio/bsso because your lower jaw is slightly recessed and jaw implants because you said you want a more dominant jaw. "Giant's implants" is a blackpilled surgery/implant designer that works with surgeons, he would probably be your best choice

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, GunDevilHybrid, MTNAscension2 and 2 others
i think you do have a suboptimally placed lower jaw, aka somewhat recessed, but im not sure if equal linear advancement of both jaws is the correct movement to give an optimal aesthetic result, but idk, i mean u probably can fuck girls with ur current jaw so 🤷🏽‍♀️
Feels weird to open up here 😂 but I have no issues at all with Girls, like not at all and never had, women come up to me all the time in real life and slide in my DM’s. I personally just want to look better and Improve things I don’t like a 100%. Kind of chasing perfection

Get opinions from other surgeons.

View attachment 2801678 before View attachment 2801679 after

the reason that bimax when not really recessed is not the best idea is because you are bringing your lower third of the face forward while your forehead and upper maxilla stays the same so you create a discrepancy.

Imo you should consider genio/bsso because your lower jaw is slightly recessed and jaw implants because you said you want a more dominant jaw. "Giant's implants" is a blackpilled surgery/implant designer that works with surgeons, he would probably be your best choice
Oh damn. This is definitely overkill.
I have heard about Giant Implants already I considered working with him.
My reference picture is not the best, But my Jaw compared to my full face is rather short than recessed so the 3 thirds of my face are not the same, Forehead and midface are similar length but the Jaw area is shorter in a frontal view. So bimax might not be the move?

Feels weird to open up here 😂 but I have no issues at all with Girls, like not at all and never had, women come up to me all the time in real life and slide in my DM’s. I personally just want to look better and Improve things I don’t like a 100%. Kind of chasing perfection
Then I honestly think jaw surgery is kind of crazy / not worth the risk in your case. If what you say is true, then you must be well above average. If you chase perfection, it just takes one botch or major complication and you’ve lost everything. You might look uncanny, have chronic TMJ issues, nerve damage. Sure, max everything you can that is risk free, but major surgery is not. And yeah, the risk of major complications is low, but why risk it for such little gain?

This is coming from someone who had Trimax for aesthetic purposes, but I deemed it to be worth the cost and risk. I had short face syndrome and recession of both jaws. I think it took me from Low LTN to high MTN. Still, my family and the one friend I told about this before doing it all thought I was absolutely insane until after I’d done it and they were more accepting.

The recovery can be long too: no sports and chewing for months, if you’re unlucky you might have unsightly swelling for a long time and maybe TMJ pain. Swelling takes like a whole year to go down fully.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Then I honestly think jaw surgery is kind of crazy / not worth the risk in your case. If what you say is true, then you must be well above average. If you chase perfection, it just takes one botch or major complication and you’ve lost everything. You might look uncanny, have chronic TMJ issues, nerve damage. Sure, max everything you can that is risk free, but major surgery is not. And yeah, the risk of major complications is low, but why risk it for such little gain?

This is coming from someone who had Trimax for aesthetic purposes, but I deemed it to be worth the cost and risk. I had short face syndrome and recession of both jaws. I think it took me from Low LTN to high MTN. Still, my family and the one friend I told about this before doing it all thought I was absolutely insane until after I’d done it and they were more accepting.

The recovery can be long too: no sports and chewing for months, if you’re unlucky you might have unsightly swelling for a long time and maybe TMJ pain. Swelling takes like a whole year to go down fully.
That is a very reasonable opinion, thank you

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and BlackpilledPlatypus
Can you show full side profile (with nose, forehead and cheekbone visibility)? You can blur out your eyes and dm if you want. Tbh your jaw doesn’t seem highly recessed in this picture

My Jaw currently is not extremely underdeveloped, I have visible hollow cheeks and a clear jawline maybe overall a 6/10 Jaw, but for my height and frame I would prefer a more dominant shape and go to a 8/10 Jaw If that makes sense. I want a great jaw instead of a “good”one, don’t know if that’s aiming for too much

Why not get fillers or implants? If your jaw isn’t bad, bimax is too risky and expensive imo.

Get a sliding genio, it helps creating a V shaped or angled jaw. And also way less risky and more predictable.

I’m getting genio + angles (in the future) and some filler tbh.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Why not get fillers or implants? If your jaw isn’t bad, bimax is too risky and expensive imo.

Get a sliding genio, it helps creating a V shaped or angled jaw. And also way less risky and more predictable.

I’m getting genio + angles (in the future) and some filler tbh.
I’ve got fillers before they look good to a certain point, but can never mimic the sharpness of bones, it will always look a bit “puffy”. Also most fillers migrate and move, I want a solution that is forever and requires no touch ups whatsoever.
I thought about just doing genio, but I wanted to do it all right at once if I consider surgery in the first place. Also to keep everything balanced and not have a mega Chin compared to the rest of the lower 3rd.
But still thinking about how to go at this project.

I’m recessed and have sfs syndrome, i will get it for sure.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Will definitely do that. Consultation with Ramieri scheduled for next week
I would be pretty surprised if Ramieri wanted to do bimax. He didn't want to for me and I was way more recessed than you.

4mm is pretty small advancement of mandible, although I've seen plans with 2mm. But it's not insignificant for maxilla

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
I’ve got fillers before they look good to a certain point, but can never mimic the sharpness of bones, it will always look a bit “puffy”. Also most fillers migrate and move, I want a solution that is forever and requires no touch ups whatsoever.
I thought about just doing genio, but I wanted to do it all right at once if I consider surgery in the first place. Also to keep everything balanced and not have a mega Chin compared to the rest of the lower 3rd.
But still thinking about how to go at this project.

Volux injected on bone is a good solution for 2-3 years.

Getting a good, not amazing jaw is the best with fillers so you don’t overfill and don’t need too much ml or augmenting a good one

Genio + angels is better than wraparound imo.

guys I just had my consultation with Ramieri, it went very well and surgery Plan is much different to what my previous Surgeon recommended me.
Basically: 1Year prep for surgery, Extraction of two teeth in the bottom Jaw followed by 1 year of Invisalign treatment to push teeth back to give more room for Mandible advancement. 6mm Mandible and 6mm Maxilla advancements. (Up to 10mm of Mandible if needed later on).
So this project needs a 1 year prep, costs the same as the previous Plan, what should I do?

• +1
Reactions: ascenscionisnear
guys I just had my consultation with Ramieri, it went very well and surgery Plan is much different to what my previous Surgeon recommended me.
Basically: 1Year prep for surgery, Extraction of two teeth in the bottom Jaw followed by 1 year of Invisalign treatment to push teeth back to give more room for Mandible advancement. 6mm Mandible and 6mm Maxilla advancements. (Up to 10mm of Mandible if needed later on).
So this project needs a 1 year prep, costs the same as the previous Plan, what should I do?
If we have no pics how can we give you advices

6mm Mandible and 6mm Maxilla advancements.

I can't figure out how this could even make sense, unless you're getting CW rotation.

I can't figure out how this could even make sense, unless you're getting CW rotation.
I don’t know what a CW rotation is but there will be a small rotation to fix asymmetry