Black Looksmaxxing

subhoomaneee

subhoomaneee

Iron
Hello, I am a black male trying to replicate the Drake/FitXFearless (Bismarck Ebiweh)/Austin Dunham aesthetic. I am getting waves. My eyebrows are somewhat thin, and higher set, should I get fillers to lower them, and should I dermaroll w castor oil, or micro blade. Also what can I do to make my skin glisten?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 28173, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
Minoxidel eyebrows bleach skin roid hard till your balls fall off grow a beard

It’s not a good time for blacks now in this Website after @Blackgymmax betrayed his race and is literally aryan now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 28904, Graham and 3 others
Hello, I am a black male trying to replicate the Drake/FitXFearless (Bismarck Ebiweh)/Austin Dunham aesthetic. I am getting waves. My eyebrows are somewhat thin, and higher set, should I get fillers to lower them, and should I dermaroll w castor oil, or micro blade. Also what can I do to make my skin glisten?
look into raceplasty

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Look at the guides by the user @tyronelite, they make an excellent starting point.

Otherwise just follow along with whatever @Blackgymmax is doing. He is a coon by all means, but he mogs hard so taking his advice isn't that bad of an idea.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29456

You should also probably get a formal rating. A picture is worth a thousand words as they say, and you really only use 6 to describe yours. A million factors go into looksmaxxing.

You can get rated in the ratings section of the fourm,, or DM a user and ask them to rate you, ideally a Black user since they would no what looks good on a Black man better than the 99% Indian userbase of the fourm. Not me though since I'm a shit rater.

Godspeed greycel.

To arms