Black Moors of Africa introduction to soap & bathing in Spain

This is a sfcopers here and your talking bout the moors. you must want to see a shitstorm.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
What a load of cope, "moors" are arabcels(includes all the muslimcels) jfl its not some mysterious race you dumbnut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
JFL at everything you post being copy and pasted from an unlinked, unverified (probably afrocentrist) sources. Can’t even debate your counterclaims as they are pulled from thin air 😂.
jfl at ur stupidity

every single thing i cited is a peer reviewed study, most of those authors arent even black, one google search will show the studies dumbass kys

good try doe, this isnt evidence you idiot

A visitor in 1331 AD considered the Tanzanian city Kilwa to be of world class. He wrote that it was the “principal city on the coast the greater part of whose inhabitants are Zanj of very black complexion.” Later on he says that: “Kilwa is one of the most beautiful and well-constructed cities in the world. The whole of it is elegantly built.

In 1691, the Portuguese Lourenco Pinto observed: “Great Benin, where the king resides, is larger than Lisbon; all the streets run straight and as far as the eye can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king, which is richly decorated and has fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such security that they have no doors to their houses.”

Nicolaus of Damascus mentioned that Kush: “They cultivate piety and righteousness. Their houses have no doors, and although there are many items left lying in the streets, no one ever steals them"

Ibn Haukal, writing in 951 AD, informs us that the King of Ghana was “the richest king on the face of the earth"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 1973 and TheChosenChad
some one proved that dick washing image was fake on lookism brother
jfl the original doesn't have that colouring, i have posted this multiple times on here, yet these fags still use it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and TheChosenChad
JFL at everything you post being copy and pasted from an unlinked, unverified (probably afrocentrist) sources. Can’t even debate your counterclaims as they are pulled from thin air 😂.
ur such a dumb fuck, the first thing i cited was from the study you posted retard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and TheChosenChad
ur such a dumb fuck, the first thing i cited was from the study you posted retard
Strawman. I obviously wasn’t referring to that bit of it.

Keep coping with your afrocentrist nonsense though.

i dont understand why people even engage with such an obvious and boringly repetitive cope thread, but on a slightly different note i will say this

1) hygiene is cope

2) the middle ages was actually a time of fairly rapid technological change in europe and saw more change in a shorter period of time than roman europe

They got BTFOd back to their mudhuts by European chads who went on to create literally all of modern science and philosophy. Keep coping.

View attachment 852002View attachment 852006 good try doe, this isnt evidence you idiot

View attachment 852008View attachment 852009View attachment 852010View attachment 852011

A visitor in 1331 AD considered the Tanzanian city Kilwa to be of world class. He wrote that it was the “principal city on the coast the greater part of whose inhabitants are Zanj of very black complexion.” Later on he says that: “Kilwa is one of the most beautiful and well-constructed cities in the world. The whole of it is elegantly built.

In 1691, the Portuguese Lourenco Pinto observed: “Great Benin, where the king resides, is larger than Lisbon; all the streets run straight and as far as the eye can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king, which is richly decorated and has fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such security that they have no doors to their houses.”

Nicolaus of Damascus mentioned that Kush: “They cultivate piety and righteousness. Their houses have no doors, and although there are many items left lying in the streets, no one ever steals them"

Ibn Haukal, writing in 951 AD, informs us that the King of Ghana was “the richest king on the face of the earth"
The slaves in the illustration clearly look much more negroid then the Egyptians, at the very best Egyptians looked like todays Eritreans, definitely not like bantus who lived in huts.

-Muh Kilwa rich city, yeah they were rich cause of slavery with the arab world, they didn't bring any innovation to the world, they built their city on slavery

-Jfl why is there no mention of Benin being this greta in the 15th century by the Portuguese? Cause the only reason they become so rich and prosperous was through slavery trade with the Europeans and learning the architectural science of the Europeans

-This doesn't tell anything about how advanced someone is but kudos to them for being nice like that

-Again slavery with Euros

Lastly you only show Architecture from Ethiopia, one fucking country in Africa, thats the equivalent of me showing pics of France and rooting for their history as part of mine, if Africans had any culture or history to be proud of they would show of their own cultures and not steal cultures from the most advanced ones

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and varbrah
nice thread bro

Moors=berbers=almost white
Could have been some west african mercenaries from Mali among the berber/arab armies

black people not trying to pretend they invented something for 15 minutes challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Ramesses III had the Y chromosome haplogroup E1b1a, an old African lineage
haplogroups mean nothing, larry bird also had the same haplogroup and was totally white, thomas jefferson had the T haplogroup that's from the horn of africa

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Moors were arabo-berbers, similar to current day Maghrebis.
They did bring some black slaves with them though.
That's it. Now stop with the nigger cope.

• +1
haplogroups mean nothing, larry bird also had the same haplogroup and was totally white, thomas jefferson had the T haplogroup that's from the horn of africa
jfl haplogroups are not "nothing", right now we have little to now autosmal dna on the ancient egyptians so this is the next best thing

• JFL
Strawman. I obviously wasn’t referring to that bit of it.

Keep coping with your afrocentrist nonsense though.
i posted multiple peer reviewed studies that you still havent disproved, keep spewing ur SF rhetoric, you don't know shit and you post studies you havent read

• JFL
before even opening this thread i knew @hairyballscel would dump his whole we wuz kangz folder in this thread

@hairyballscel why u have a white gal in ur sig, shieeet, a riel kang knowz that the black woman, the original woman is superiour to all women especialluey the wite wimmins

View attachment 852002View attachment 852006 good try doe, this isnt evidence you idiot

View attachment 852008View attachment 852009View attachment 852010View attachment 852011

looks like mud huts to me ngl.

@hairyballscel be like: ''look at this shiiieeeeet we wuz da most advanced civ while u witey wuz livin in caves nigguuuuh''
1607217778470-png.852008

meanwhile in europe:
Gothic architecture - Wikipedia
The 39 Greatest Constructions of Gothic Architecture in ...
Europe's Most Impressive Castles | AAA TalksAAA Talks
12 of the Most Impressive Castles in the World - ༺♥༻ Maya ...

western world now:
Planning a New York City Trip: A Travel Guide

africa now:
AfricaRanking: 20 Worst Slums In Africa. - Travel (2 ...

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and TsarTsar444
@hairyballscel just admit ur fucking mudhut made out of literal animal dung is nothing compared to what whites and asians built

The slaves in the illustration clearly look much more negroid then the Egyptians, at the very best Egyptians looked like todays Eritreans, definitely not like bantus who lived in huts.
Rameses III had a haplogroup very common amongst bantus today, but yes the Egyptians would be most akin to moder than Horn of Africans
-Muh Kilwa rich city, yeah they were rich cause of slavery with the arab world, they didn't bring any innovation to the world, they built their city on slavery
jfl you dont know what ur talking about, kilwa got most of its wealth through trading gold and ivory andthey set up coastal market towns to import goods from arabia and india to which they supplied to the inner regions
-Jfl why is there no mention of Benin being this greta in the 15th century by the Portuguese? Cause the only reason they become so rich and prosperous was through slavery trade with the Europeans and learning the architectural science of the Europeans
just stop, the portugeses only came into contact with benin around that time idiot, the city was being built by 1000 AD, Benin city walls were already built before euro contact, your talking shit you literally have no idea what ur on about
Benin was already flourishing by 1200 AD, there is absolutely no evidence for european influence in benins architechture
Lastly you only show Architecture from Ethiopia, one fucking country in Africa, thats the equivalent of me showing pics of France and rooting for their history as part of mine, if Africans had any culture or history to be proud of they would show of their own cultures and not steal cultures from the most advanced ones
i showed architechture from multiple regions of africa, and i am not "stealing" any culture i am eritrean

@fag112 out of all the SFcels ur the most retarded

@fag112 out of all the SFcels ur the most retarded
im just joking with u my guy jfl. stop taking this shit so seriously and get a life besides this site (86D u will never get back)

im just joking with u my guy jfl. stop taking this shit so seriously and get a life besides this site (86D u will never get back)
I am to aspie at this point, no turning back tbh

• +1
I am to aspie at this point, no turning back tbh
sad to here africanbro ngl.

lets just agree that every race has something awesome no need to defend ur race on this incel forum jfl

• Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
jfl haplogroups are not "nothing", right now we have little to now autosmal dna on the ancient egyptians so this is the next best thing
They do mean nothing, my wastly predominant halpgroup is E which comes from East Africa and I'm fully European

They do mean nothing, my wastly predominant halpgroup is E which comes from East Africa and I'm fully European
if you carry an east african haplogroup, you have some east african ancestry

if you carry an east african haplogroup, you have some east african ancestry
I'm predominantly E1b1b1a, and i look full white as is everyone where i live

I'm predominantly E1b1b1a, and i look full white as is everyone where i live
IDGAF what you look like, i could have 2 middle eastern haplogroups and be dark skin you dumb fuck

either way it indicates ancestry

• +1
IDGAF what you look like, i could have 2 middle eastern haplogroups and be dark skin you dumb fuck

either way it indicates ancestry
My ancestors live in these land probably for thousands of years, the only thing i have in common with africans are my lips maybe
AirBrush 20201206190843

the moors were not majority black

I miss Blackeyecel and Africancel

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Rhino
And jaw angle implants will make u chad asf
Lens distortion for my dinaric projected nose brocel :feelshah:, it isn't that big :feelswah: jfl. Jaw i agree, Korea told me that my ramus needs to be longer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840