• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ง๐—™๐—œ๐—›

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ง๐—™๐—œ๐—›

OogaBooba

OogaBooba

La la, la la la la la na na na na na
Got Punched several times on zygos when involved in a school fight in mid-March,spent 3 hours in custody :lul: . Today I noticed that my left zygos is bigger than the right. The faggot who was involved in the fight with me his left zygos are also bigger than before but his jaw dislocated JFL. bonesmashing works faggots keep smashing your bones.

Pictures after fight.

Tags
@orb 2.0 @BrahminBoss @Sub0 @Ai Impact @lunin7 @Skywalker @the BULL @LowTrust @RAMU KAKA @ascension @5.5psl @HarrierDuBois @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 21467, studymaxxer and 5 others
No thanks I prefer giving half my life savings to Jewish surgeons for rubber implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, Banderacell, studymaxxer and 4 others
yeah my cheekbones were asymmetrical I bonesmashed one side now they're equal I had a bruise for like 2 days though it was really embarrassing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and OogaBooba
yeah my cheekbones were asymmetrical I bonesmashed one side now they're equal I had a bruise for like 2 days though it was really embarrassing
Does it hurt sometimes if you push it with force?

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wificonnector, dimorphism, ascension and 1 other person
  • +1
I still feel some pain there but it is negligible.
you'll probably feel no pain after like the 3rd or 5th time, especially before bruising happens

• +1
Reactions: OogaBooba
This is perfect. Dark triad maxing with fighting, and then gaining bone mass from the hits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 28117, LowTrust and 1 other person
This is perfect. Dark triad maxing with fighting, and then gaining bone mass from the hits.
Yeah got lucky police didn't file the report.

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
tbh nerve damage apart from being a sadist/masochist is probably the most OP way to MMAmaxx and it's pretty easy to get either from bonesmashing or ask a surgeon to give it to you EZ

• +1
Reactions: ascension
retard

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, OogaBooba and ascension
It always worked

• Love it
Mirin dark triad

• Love it
The personal who bulied me back in 6th grade got a custom rhinoplasty by a kitchen knife
Looksmaxxing mentality

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: wificonnector and OogaBooba
How? Someone attacked him?

• Woah
My friend got hit by a football in the nose in 8 th grade and got an abo nose

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and OogaBooba
you'll probably feel no pain after like the 3rd or 5th time, especially before bruising happens
How did yall get bruises?

I bonesmashed until I literally started bleeding.

Never got bruises

• +1
Everyone get a little bit of bruise while hitting Idk why you started bleeding without any bruises. If you are black you can't see red bruises jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
How did yall get bruises?

I bonesmashed until I literally started bleeding.

Never got bruises
inflammation for 2 days, then bruising for 2 days after that, blood vessels are contained in your cheekbones and bruising is just destroyed blood vessels, it's normal

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Everyone get a little bit of bruise while hitting Idk why you started bleeding without any bruises. If you are black you can't see red bruises jfl.
inflammation for 2 days, then bruising for 2 days after that, blood vessels are contained in your cheekbones and bruising is just destroyed blood vessels, it's normal
Huh
Screenshot 2023 07 22 14 25 13 95 a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7  01  01

I think this was like a day after bonesmashing until my skin became raw

You can tell that theres a lil scabbing, but I cant see any bruises

• Woah