Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Expections:
DeryVU2X0AAutyj2

4aa3d80ac9b3a511de491c06690104fa

Reality
The patients brachycephalic skull

Images 3

Brachycephaly skull actually has really high cranial vault and skullcap which make that lightbulb skull shape. Great looking males(expections) have compact skull with low cranial vault, flat skullcap, sloped forward growth forehead and slighly flat occiput. Actually those are mesocephaly with excellent posture, development muscles and good magnum placement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, incel194012940 and 8 others
true

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Dolichocephalic skulls are unironically more masculine and hunter looking. Neanderthals were dolichocephalic. Brachy heads just look neotenous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and thecel
Dolichocephalic skulls are unironically more masculine and hunter looking. Neanderthals were dolichocephalic. Brachy heads just look neotenous.
Mesocephealic is the best tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, FreakkForLife and 3 others
5A2AB3C0 C222 4C74 A829 AD6A354A9985
IncelVsChad32

Cro magnon were mesocephalic, right?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, thecel and 1 other person
@Copemaxxing what's so funny

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Flat occlusal plane
expectation 3FA7CF79 4E87 4CD9 A701 8D78FEE67870
reality: D468E4D4 0E46 40A4 99DC 0B397638E60D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, SA7 and Patrick Baitman
„Expections“

Meso and brachy mogs. Brachy are wide faced slayers. Dolis are longfaced subhumans that have to die.
Not every dolicho has a long midface.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Copemaxxing
Not every dolicho has a long midface.
Okay but a dolicho cant have a short midface either. 90% of them have longish to long the rest has a normal One. Mesos have mostly normal-compact. Brachys have always compact. At the end of the day the one with more maxillary protrusion mogs anyways

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Okay but a dolicho cant have a short midface either. 90% of them have longish to long the rest has a normal One. Mesos have mostly normal-compact. Brachys have always compact. At the end of the day the one with more maxillary protrusion mogs anyways

hyperdolicho badly mogs hyperbrachy tbh

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, thecel and Deleted member 5385
Skull types are purely genetic or it can be affected by enviromental factors like posture, soft diet etc.?

• +1
Skull types are purely genetic or it can be affected by enviromental factors like posture, soft diet etc.?
Dolicho is mostly caused by mouth breathing. Meso and brachys are genetacillay designed.

Genetic, but it can gradually change throughout generations. For example, slavic peoples used to be mostly dolicho like nordics and british people. 99% brachycephalic now.

• +1
Lol if you think that narrow elongated black dolicho black guy mogs the dimorphic wide faced guy. If it wasnt his pheno he would be a slayer. Keep coping son
Ignoring his colour the dolicho guy looks much more dimorphic and adult

• JFL
  • +1
Genetic, but it can gradually change throughout generations. For example, slavic peoples used to be mostly dolicho like nordics and british people. 99% brachycephalic now.
Name me one dolicho model please Most models are brachys like barrett. Also I am not sure about that slavic people used to be dolicho..

• +1
  • JFL
I know- typical Polish male reminds me manlet with brown hair and eyes, wide hips, round face and flat occiput. Almost every Polish male I saw had short skull

Name me one dolicho model please Most models are brachys like barrett. Also I am not sure about that slavic people used to be dolicho..
O'pry isn't dolicho? That occiput...

• +1
Ignoring his colour the dolicho guy looks much more dimorphic and adult
Utter horseface Longskulled cope tbh. AC624958 B4A2 4031 97F9 21123B16191C
alsoI have forgot to mention that cavill is brachy lol..

Poles in the 11th century were as dolicho as swedish people, will find the source soon

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and Copemaxxing
Here is clearly visible how Barett skull is wide and compact.
Sorry for showing shower but I can't see him with short hair

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
View attachment 529062
Poles in the 11th century were as dolicho as swedish people, will find the source soon
Okay but there are way more meso and brachy people in the model industry just due the fact alone that meso and brachys have better maxillas And more aesthatic midfaces. I dont know any doli faced jb slayer but I know tons of brachy jbs slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385

probably hard to read but their skulls all just shortened after the 12th century

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thecel and 2 others
Is this brachy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200720-074018_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200720-074018_Samsung Internet.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and Copemaxxing
Arent almost all asians brachy?
no. The goodlooking asians you see on maganzines are brachy. most japanese and chinse people are doli faced subhumans. But there are some brachy asian subhumans too.

• +1
  • Hmm...

Which one looks more adult and less childlike to you?

• +1
Reactions: greywind and thecel
Look at the pic of ny dad what is he?
He's brachy, good bone growth though.
Just use asians non stop theory. Here you go tell me who has the more aesthatic face
I'm using asians because there's more brachys there. Using some deformed recessed kid doesn't make sense because I can post more stuff that proves every single acromegalic guy (huge amounts of hgh) is dolichocephalic

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Copemaxxing