Breeders of Violence - Makes my boy a leader!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Every day a bully discourages a person from achieving greatness. Either in school - or at the workplace, this continues to expand. Now we can justify this as strong versus weak. Or we can see this for what it is—violent tendency. Pushing anyone around; mentally, intellectually, or forcefully is a form of violence. And yet, we justify it with an animal concept persona, survival of the fittest. And here we are today. A nation BOUND with violence. So one must ask the question, "How's that working out for us?"

Every day a child detaches from school or family because of a clever or violent bully protected by privilege or association or some thug exempt by skin tone. We teach society the ones that commit violence are the elephants in the room. The mean-looking ones like Danny Trejo's character:

maxresdefault.jpg
danny_trejo.jpg

But what about the clever ones that never face justice? So they're the strong ones, correct? Manipulators are what we call them. And the peaceful child, or peasant, or "specially needed" that only wanted an education more than anything in this world is the weak one that must go. The clever one, ironically, dumb as shit. Not a lick of sense in its head. But privilege it is. Try to punish it and watch how fast you'll be online applying for unemployment compensation—bullied again.

I've known bullies on a rainbow of degrees. I knew intelligent tyrants who sat on the judicial system's highest seat. I knew bullies who threw footballs for vanity and glory. And I knew bullies in organized crime.

I knew a doctor bully who couldn't keep his faggot hands to himself. Luckily, I wasn't one of his legally roofied clients. But, unfortunately, I also knew bullies paid for by the government to bully children as young as ten years of age. And ugh, the memories that haunt me to this day. However, I came from a much worst environment during that chapter. So to me, it was life. But to some of those other children, a never-ending nightmare.

Today, most of those children didn't make it to my age.

But the one thing that stayed constant: Nothing is done about it. That doctor was confined to his home the same as the judicial system member. That was their rough punishing prison sentence—house arrest. Bullies get the best sentences. Yet one morning, I was hiking a journey to my death, and there he was. That disgraced iron fist of justice. At Burger King. Early morning hour. So much for that harsh sentence, uh? Ugh.

Many more follow behind when you remove one from the big picture legally. Outnumbered, you would feel. So you rise and step to the plate. "I will become a protector!" Then you're sworn in as a police officer of the law. "Mess with me now." Ugh. Boogers. Here come more bullies; DEFUND THE POLICE DEPARTMENTS. Ouch.

Though let's be honest, if not for bullies on the force, there would be no bullies feeling threatened on the streets. Eh?

Nothing is done about it. And when a weak one can't take it anymore, perhaps, he/she has bullies all around, at home too, the endgame is sad. And nothing is done about it. We point the fingers in all directions. But usually, another bully is directing those fingers at one source. And once again, nothing is done about it.

We need to reorganize how society thinks and how we treat one another. But in order to achieve such greatness, we'll have to face the most significant and meanest and cleverest bullies on the planet—the prosperous wealth. And you know how that's going to end.

The unemployment website.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Kroker and Deleted member 6423

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Yea bro people are dickheads, every child must be taught to be assertive but unfortunately many parents don’t do their job

• +1
Yea bro people are dickheads, every child must be taught to be assertive but unfortunately many parents don’t do their job
When taming an animal, you have to be aggressive—smacking it—loudly saying, NO! Restricting it, etc. If you don't, the animal will become wild and cause havoc, including violence. Children are similar to such behavior of an animal. If you don't discipline, the child grows up unruly. Especially males. Females, when not disciplined, grow up into sluts and druggies and lesbians and trannies.

But if a child is being bullied at home as to ridicule, mocked, made fun of, etc and the same happens to him/her at school, ugh. Not good. Teasing a child or taunting him is not punishment. You're fucking with his head; his emotions, you're shredding the child's spirit from the inside out.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 6423
Once again, a high IQ thread.

Based nevertheless.

• Love it