(BRUTAL AGING PILL) Henry cavill, Andrew Garfield and Chris hemsworth are the same age but look different ages

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
Was that fr at the end necessary? I hate zoomers so much.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Schizoidcel, zharupodrugu and 13 others
they look the same age dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jojoyou, oldcell, MadTwatter and 10 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23564 and 4 others
age 50 and 46

65121161-11489353-image-a-53_1669880576471.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, TsarTsar444, p0lishsubhuman and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 16371
still made millions of pussies wet
Looks like a cyclops but your also correct. Let’s be honest even a literal cyclops from Ancient Greece has high sex appeal, every girl would let a literal cyclops fuck her. Just this animalistic sex appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman and Fgsfds
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, zharupodrugu, Roquefort and 5 others
Absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
they more or less look what you'd expect from their age with their lifestyle.

• Ugh..
One of my friend adds "frfr" at the end of every sentence, i feel like Killing him jfl
Ironically enough I want to kill you because you add JFL at the end of your sentences XD

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 16371
This what I've been telling yall niggas that youngmaxxing is the most important and also getting your money up

• +1
Reactions: delta7 and Deleted member 16371
This what I've been telling yall niggas that youngmaxxing is the most important and also getting your money up
Youngmaxxing and wealthmaxxing really are the most important things. Nobody wants an old roastie man @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Lecherous and StrangerDanger
Youngmaxxing and wealthmaxxing really are the most important things. Nobody wants an old roastie man @StrangerDanger
They still want men like Davis Gandy and Brad Pitt as long as they’re good looking for sure. The thing is that it’s much more difficult to be good looking as you age

• +1
They still want men like Davis Gandy and Brad Pitt as long as they’re good looking for sure. The thing is that it’s much more difficult to be good looking as you age
Just have the best phenotypes and then be 6+ psl chad bro with great features then you also can be attractive at 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, efidescontinuado, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
Also no jb appeal, teenage girls don’t like roastie gandy and Pitt . Both gandy and Pitt were roasties by mid 20s

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 16371
Also no jb appeal, teenage girls don’t like roastie gandy and Pitt . Both gandy and Pitt were roasties by mid 20s
You are coping hard as fuck right now. Might just be one lf your dumbest takes by far @heightface, are you even blackpilled at all? If a PSL god gets jb appealmogged by a young avg lookin zoomer then the blackpill is dead and I know you realize this too. Literally any jb would rather fuck Pitt or Gandy, some of the most attractive men on earth than a regular looking guy her age. They would completly obsessed this is why JBs have childhood crushes on movie actors. Go play the Troy movie in history class at a HS and every woman in the classroom would get soaking wet to Pitt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 16371
You are coping hard as fuck right now. Might just be one lf your dumbest takes by far @heightface, are you even blackpilled at all? If a PSL god gets jb appealmogged by a young avg lookin zoomer then the blackpill is dead and I know you realize this too. Literally any jb would rather fuck Pitt or Gandy, some of the most attractive men on earth than a regular looking guy her age. They would completly obsessed this is why JBs have childhood crushes on movie actors. Go play the Troy movie in history class at a HS and every woman in the classroom would get soaking wet to Pitt
I’m calling back up :lul::lul:@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Pakicel @LooksOverAll @krisal

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
10 out of 10 jbs would fuck vinnie hacker over brad pitt or henry cavill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23840, Deleted member 12330, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
I’m calling back up :lul::lul:@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Pakicel @LooksOverAll @krisal
@Erik-Jón @Alt Number 3 @8PSLcel @LooksOrDeath @volcelfatcel @Lone Wolf help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16371
garfield got a hair transplant

• +1
Looks like a cyclops but your also correct. Let’s be honest even a literal cyclops from Ancient Greece has high sex appeal, every girl would let a literal cyclops fuck her. Just this animalistic sex appeal
Dumb take no girl wants a cyclops ogre. My bad astagfiruallah. Cyclops ogres are truecels truecels truecels truecels truecels truecels truecels truecels truecels truecels truecels truecels 😭 😭

• Ugh..
  • WTF
No just a colour filter this pic was original from 1980
This is the real one

I cant believe you used that other touched up one i dont like these snake tactics ur using

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Elijah Wood is about the same age, and I look like him, wtf should I do?
elijah-wood.jpg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Literally any jb would rather fuck Pitt or Gandy, some of the most attractive men on earth than a regular looking guy her age
Not with that collagen they wouldn’t

9E6381E4 A628 48DE BC75 9D87DD202E03

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16371
You think Vinnie mogs Brad Pitt? 😮
Hiw does vinnie mog in jb appeal if hes much worse looking
put vinnie hacker in a movie and show it to a classroom and he would be inivisible but if pitts on all the jbs would be wet af

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23840