buccinator is cope, leanmaxx and bones is what causes hollow cheeks

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and twilight
I knew this was cope when I always saw hollow cheeked chads stuffing food into their cheeks during lunch (something which mike mew says increases the buccinators).

Hollow cheeks is just having a wide mandible and cheekbones to stretch/hollow the skin + being lean.

• +1
Reactions: Buci, BoneDensity, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I knew this was cope when I always saw hollow cheeked chads stuffing food into their cheeks during lunch (something which mike mew says increases the buccinators).

Hollow cheeks is just having a wide mandible and cheekbones to stretch/hollow the skin + being lean.
she is so fine, i will never have this tho, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Buci and twilight
A major thing for hollow cheeks is the distance between the gonion and the zygos, a large distance there basically guarantees hollow cheeks if your bones are decent + leanmaxxed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
A major thing for hollow cheeks is the distance between the gonion and the zygos, a large distance there basically guarantees hollow cheeks if your bones are decent + leanmaxxed
So basically ramus length?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch and Deleted member 22126
hmm, doesent that go against fwhr ratio tho? i thought compact and wide midface is desired

• Hmm...
Reactions: lelouch
So basically ramus length?
Yeah, but zygos have to be pretty good too. You can also have hollow cheeks with a shorter ramus but it's a lot less likely unless you have amazing bones.

• +1
hmm, doesent that go against fwhr ratio tho? i thought compact and wide midface is desired
No because it just means long ramus and long ramus doesn't affect those :) High fwhr and compact midface are desirable and ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Yeah, but zygos have to be pretty good too. You can also have hollow cheeks with a shorter ramus but it's a lot less likely unless you have amazing bones.
I guess I need ramus widening

I guess I need ramus widening
chewmaxxing for outward gonions could be legit. wouldnt overdo it tho/ do it if recessed as youll get tmd

Last edited:
  • JFL
i think there was a study where bruxism nigga got gonial evasion and he didnt have that before, so chewmaxxing for outward gonions could be legit. wouldnt overdo it tho/ do it if recessed as youll get tmd
No chewing for my narrow ass mandible.

• So Sad
i have good jaw, zygomatics but cheekbones are kinda flat and because of that i dont have hollow cheeks. I think people ignore the cheekbones a lot when alking about hollow cheeks.

• +1
  • +1
i have good jaw, zygomatics but cheekbones are kinda flat and because of that i dont have hollow cheeks. I think people ignore the cheekbones a lot when alking about hollow cheeks.
ye, canine fossa bro

upper maxilla projection

Proper swallowing helped me a lot