can i take mk677 right before bed?

stress

stress

Iron
studies have shown that eating within the hour that you fall asleep can stunt growth because insulin regulates growth hormone. so my question is this: does this also apply to taking mk677? do i have to take mk677 2 hours before i go to bed like its a food?

just inject hgh into that one big vein in ur neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, TheLooxMaxingKing, socialcel and 1 other person
studies have shown that eating within the hour that you fall asleep can stunt growth because insulin regulates growth hormone. so my question is this: does this also apply to taking mk677? do i have to take mk677 2 hours before i go to bed like its a food?
What the literal fuck? Insulin, otherwise IGF-1 will get a spike up after a meal, its the most important hormone for bone growth and how the fuck is it bad? Its pro-inflamatory process

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and <6PSLcel
Why would you even take mk677 in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Why would you even take mk677 in the first place?
In late puberty your igf-1 lowers, and GH injections are expensive and unaffordable for an underage teenager + plus its scary to inject yourself with random shit while Aromasine+MK(obviously low dosage) looks like a possible alternative

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
In late puberty your igf-1 lowers, and GH injections are expensive and unaffordable for an underage teenager + plus its scary to inject yourself with random shit while Aromasine+MK(obviously low dosage) looks like a possible alternative
Who the fuck cares? If u too short just do LL when 18+

Yea its better to take it before sleep so u counter the sides