Can someone morph me?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
To make me look my best with max 3 surgeries
I think those I need the most are hair transplant, genio and lip-lift / rhino
I just began tret with minoxidil for eyebrows and stubble anyway

Thanks buddy boyos

Pick the pic you think would showcase the morph best. My nose looks more upturned than it really is in 2nd pic tho and 1st is the most recent
IMG 0558 IMG 0415 IMG 0478202

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
To make me look my best with max 3 surgeries
I think those I need the most are hair transplant, genio and lip-lift / rhino
I just began tret with minoxidil for eyebrows and stubble anyway

Thanks buddy boyos

Pick the pic you think would showcase the morph best. My nose looks more upturned than it really is in 2nd pic tho and 1st is the most recent
View attachment 854738View attachment 854739View attachment 854740

hairline lowering
hair transplant on temples
genio

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Can't do a morph but I gotta say, your stubble works really well to hide your philtrum. Keep it or go down to 0.5in stubble, I find that to be the best length for my facial hair too tbh.

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and Matheus
hairline lowering
hair transplant on temples
genio
I'm too afraid to get even slight AGA after hairline lowering which would show the scar. I'm thinking to just get HT and run a fringe

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Can't do a morph but I gotta say, your stubble works really well to hide your philtrum. Keep it or go down to 0.5in stubble, I find that to be the best length for my facial hair too tbh.
Yeah it does 0.5in is a lot though isn't it? Right now it's at I think 5mm (first pic with coat)

hairmaxx,retinamaxx and shoulderpaddmaxx brocel, Also, u need forehead reduction surgery

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and Matheus

changes: fuller lips, thicker lower eyebrows, neckmaxxed, longer thinner nose along with setting the tip down, hairline lowering. everything else was untouched

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
I'm too afraid to get even slight AGA after hairline lowering which would show the scar. I'm thinking to just get HT and run a fringe
thats what im doing but if scar heals well its invisible in 1 year after surgery
if it doesnt you can just hide it with "make up" in 1 minute
hair transplant for low greatly shaped temples would ascend you more
thats what im getting as well

• +1
i tried man

111 2222

• +1
thats what im doing but if scar heals well its invisible in 1 year after surgery
if it doesnt you can just hide it with "make up" in 1 minute
hair transplant for low greatly shaped temples would ascend you more
thats what im getting as well
What are low greatly shaped temples if I may?

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Thanks for trying lol the first one is uncanny asf. Did you only touch the lips?
nah i did everything you requested in the op. I changed your nose, lips and covered your forehead a little.

Genio too? The forehead I see it yes, the lips hm idk if I am a good candidate for a lip lift tbh.
all i did to you nose was lower your tip. The morph brush was quite big so i may have accidentally changed the rest of your nose too. I dont really know what a lip lift is supposed to look like, i just tried shortening your unfortunate philtrum.

Heres a gif showing the changes. Like i said i tried lol. Im sure a better morpher can help you.
Untitled 14 Untitled 13

• +1
all i did to you nose was lower your tip. The morph brush was quite big so i may have accidentally changed the rest of your nose too. I dont really know what a lip lift is supposed to look like, i just tried shortening your unfortunate philtrum.

Heres a gif showing the changes. Like i said i tried lol. Im sure a better morpher can help you.
View attachment 854835 View attachment 854836
Oh yes I see it with the gifs. Thanks for trying lol yeah my philtrum is my biggest failo thank God with my genes and minox I'll have the density to hide it like a pro. With hair transplant I'll (IMO) be a solid chadlite. With Genio maybe more idk. I need to save up $$$.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Oh yes I see it with the gifs. Thanks for trying lol yeah my philtrum is my biggest failo thank God with my genes and minox I'll have the density to hide it like a pro. With hair transplant I'll (IMO) be a solid chadlite. With Genio maybe more idk. I need to save up $$$.
yeah you're already close to chadlite but your philtrum is holding you back a lot. Thank god you have decent eye area, if you didn't you'd be screwed.

• +1
yeah you're already close to chadlite but your philtrum is holding you back a lot. Thank god you have decent eye area, if you didn't you'd be screwed.
Yeah my eye area carries me a lot it's the hardest to change so I'm thankful it's my strongest point. My lower third is good too aside from that shit philtrum and smallish chin isn't it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Yeah my eye area carries me a lot it's the hardest to change so I'm thankful it's my strongest point. My lower third is good too aside from that shit philtrum and smallish chin isn't it?
yeah i think everything looks fine except your upturned nose and philtrum.

• +1
Asdasdas

• +1
Excellent morph tbh. Would you say it looks good? I see no problem with it objectively but I can't assess it as a whole it fucks my brain up. Perhaps because of the mentolabial fold?

An absolute improvement and worth pursuing all of these procedures.

You need to look less neotenous at all costs.

• +1
An absolute improvement and worth pursuing all of these procedures.

You need to look less neotenous at all costs.
How to reduce neoteny? Btw there's no surgery to move the mouth upward like you did. There's only lip lift, with maybe genio that could both make the philtrum smaller and the chin longer