Can someone provide a list of all known autists currently doing eye lightening?

D

Deleted member 33844

Bronze
There's probably like 5 people doing this shit at most lol. There's a thread called "0% turnover lol" and it's completely right. People make all these guides but theres few to no autists autistic enough to actually do that shit, like heightmaxxing or eye lightening

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Blackgymmaxx is gonna give himself heterochromia

Most botb threads aren't even realistically applicable
including the eye lightning

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 3105
Most botb threads aren't even realistically applicable
including the eye lightning
wdym? the eyelightening one is realistically applicable, but no one cares enough

I don't think you should actually lighten your eye forever because putting anything into the eye when its not FDA approved and nonclinical would be retarded

I don't think you should actually lighten your eye forever because putting anything into the eye when its not FDA approved and nonclinical would be retarded
none of the substances in the lighteyez solution are harmful, and if you don't move outside of their ingredients list and you keep it sterile it's fine

@enchanted_elixir I saw your threads and I have to ask, are you currently doing eye lightening again?

none of the substances in the lighteyez solution are harmful, and if you don't move outside of their ingredients list and you keep it sterile it's fine
Just use contacts bro
Wait 5 years for real eye lightening stuff when they been tested it on the monkeys and chimps

Not in real use for msm DIRECTLY into the eyes
Im just taking the msm supplement at like 4000mg a day

Just use contacts bro
Wait 5 years for real eye lightening stuff when they been tested it on the monkeys and chimps

Not in real use for msm DIRECTLY into the eyes
Im just taking the msm supplement at like 4000mg a day
honestly thats a decent take, waiting until that shits been tested on chimps or some shit so you don't risk your vision

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Haha i don"t wanna risks doing that

So i got slaves instead, haha i pay them 10 dollar, they do everything what i said

Thats how i tested me other things, hair etc....

Haha i don"t wanna risks doing that

So i got slaves instead, haha i pay them 10 dollar, they do everything what i said

Thats how i tested me other things, hair etc....
what other things did you test? what regarding hair did you test DR. NICKGA?

Crazy that they're still there lol
Lightening is immensely harder than darkening

The results are coming very fast from melanotan

Just wear contacts lol retad as