Can’t cope being exposed to my Chad friends life

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Seeing his gf post there dates/experiences, seeing him get IOIs all the time, get cold approached, just living a chad life (travel, large parties, VIP sections, yachts)

Brutal, even tho I’m not extroverted and NT person, experiencing or knowing I could would be lifefuel, I’ve decided I’m just gonna stop hanging out with him slowly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Vain786, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Yeah idk about these types of relationships, coz from his perspective he's not even flexing on you hes just telling you about his life, from your perspective its utter suifuel and you cant relate. Doesnt even matter if the chad is actually a good mate of yours and has the purest of intentions, feelsbad.

Might even hinder self-improvement. The other day I was writing a step by step plan of how im going to fix my social anxiety and my bro messages the groupchat "just copped head." Its a brutal reminder of how were not even remotely in the same league in life

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, Daniel Plainview and LightSkinNoob
Yeah idk about these types of relationships, coz from his perspective he's not even flexing on you hes just telling you about his life, from your perspective its utter suifuel and you cant relate. Doesnt even matter if the chad is actually a good mate of yours and has the purest of intentions, feelsbad.

Might even hinder self-improvement. The other day I was writing a step by step plan of how im going to fix my social anxiety and my bro messages the groupchat "just copped head." Its a brutal reminder of how were not even remotely in the same league in life
He knows I’m a schizo so he never tries to flex and avoids talking about his experience, but then he’ll get cold approached while we’re walking ffs.

I agree with the hindering part, sometimes (often) I just feel like giving up and roping.

I’d like to ascend to join in the lives of my normie friends.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat