"Chad" is maded up concept used by copers, mentalcels and truecels [ WATER ]

D

Deleted member 34058

SALT, SWEAT, SUGAR ON THE ASPHALT
Basically there is little to 0 chads you can meet IRL by definition.

Only ~15% of american adults are above 6` and only few % of people are 6 PSL+

In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Roughly 1% of US women are 6 feet tall or taller. The equivalent height cutoff for US men (only 1% of population taller) is about 6ʹ4″.

( most humans are ugly or normie, also low T and shyness/high inhibition is common among zoomers, it`s my personal observation as Blackpill was always mostly about anecdotes )

So being mogged ( Forgive me God for using this slang ) by chads or chadlites is mostly impossible in day to day life and in reality if you get mogged/feel insecure around LTN/MTN and rarely HTN`s, it indicates that you are one of this types:

- Way below average looking and can`t compete with normal people :incel:
@Schery6 @Prettyboy see ya in hell losers

- Mentalcel that ignores clear IOI`s from decent foids and therefore skipping alot of experiences & interactions, so you are full of jealousy of normies and overrate them :feelsuhh::forcedsmile:

- Coper basement dweller that doesn`t leave his dark, smelling room jfl ⌛⏳🛏️🛌🛏️🛌⌛⏳

TLDR: Chad is not your competition, just maxx out to low inhib HTN and you will be fine bro.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nathan, Skywalker, GabachoCopium and 6 others
Mirin high IQ

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
I don't think people here say Chad is common

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 60224, socialcel and 1 other person
DNR, chadlite or death

chad is a metaphor, dumbass. imagine taking it literally and writing all that

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Gilbert_Durandal and socialcel
"just be a chad amongst normies bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_, Deleted member 34058 and forevermirin
Too brutal for permarotters here, who`s using blackpill as their excuse to LDAR

IMG 0970

Mirin‘ the Big boss worm

I live in a country where the average 19 year old is 6 feet and like 1 one 50 people is chad brutally over for my location. Guess I should geomax to the US

Dating apps.

cope. it's chad or death. anything sub chad is fake sex, fake relationship, fake lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and Deleted member
THE AVERAGE USER HERE IS 5'3 WITH 3 INCH WRIST AND NO HAIR THEY CAN'T EVEN COMPETE WITH NORMIES AND NORMIES STILL DON'T GET SHIT ALL THE BITCHES ARE FUCKING THE TOP 10 PERCENT KEEP COPING

I think the redpill is way more anecdotal. All the self improvement youtubers always talk about the "caveman times" like they even know what went on back then. They also talk about cold showers and nofap and the benefits to those but the benefits they bring up aren't scientifically proven. The blackpill on the other hand HAS scientific studies to back it up.

This scale is good and accurate. Same as mine so it’s accurate certified by me

"just be better looking, bro its that easy!"

TLDR: Chad is not your competition, just maxx out to low inhib HTN and you will be fine bro.
thats if you have a life
most ppl here are homosexual/ in the closet rotters, so its no use cause they aint getting outta the house / basement anyways lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058

Users who are viewing this thread

Back