Chad puts in a lot of effort into his looks even more than incels

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Most of the male model chads on instagram are usually 10 percent to 5 percent body fat and most work out relentlessly ive seen many HTN at the gym doing this tbqh.

They work very hard usually not all chads or high tier normies but to get the traits considered sexy 1 has to b3 at a low body fat anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Truecel14, It'snotover and 6 others
Most of the male model chads on instagram are usually 10 percent to 5 percent body fat and most work out relentlessly ive seen many HTN at the gym doing this tbqh.

They work very hard usually not all chads or high tier normies but to get the traits considered sexy 1 has to b3 at a low body fat anyways
High IQ. Alot of softmaxxing is conventional beauty tips. Can confirm that most models take very very very good care of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 21863, Truecel14 and 4 others
incels told me that chad eats pizza and drinks soda all day and only showers once a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: srkami, tallnegga, HarrierDuBois and 14 others
incels told me that chad eats pizza and drinks soda all day and only showers once a week

I mean ive never seen a high body fat chad he looks vert good at high body fat but never what this forum calls chad

High IQ. Alot of softmaxxing is conventional beauty tips. Can confirm that most models take very very very good care of themselves.

Good point im just posting this because many people here seem to think that if you are ugly currently you shouldn't looksmax like body at all because chad apperently doesn't have to well he does very hard usually give chad an fat face and he loses his chad status.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
this is very true

before I started my looksmaxing journey afew months ago, I was very jealous of good looking men in my class
I would constantly ask myself "why couldn't I be born with glowing skin,perfect teeth ect like (insert chads name)"
but getting to know them made me realize that they take alot of care of themselves very well and both attractive guys in my class are former fatties who recently got off acutane for their shit skin and aren't just really gifted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
this is very true

before I started my looksmaxing journey afew months ago, I was very jealous of good looking men in my class
I would constantly ask myself "why couldn't I be born with glowing skin,perfect teeth ect like (insert chads name)"
but getting to know them made me realize that they take alot of care of themselves very well and both attractive guys in my class are former fatties who recently got off acutane for their shit skin and aren't just really gifted
sorry for my bad english I typed this while walking

Damn posted in wrong section tbqh this is what happen when you forum mac when at work

Incels told me to send all my money to a nigerian prince

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
It’s easy to stay motivated looksmaxxing when you are already Chad. Looksmaxxing for Chad has exponential returns.

Incel Gymaxxes and wears jewelry = still incel

Chadlite gymaxxes and wears jewelry = now he’s full Chad.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga, Deleted member 18840 and Tyronecell
Well in the case of models it's literally their job. Just imagine getting paid to looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel