@Chadlite Rutherford why are you behaving like this.

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
@Chadlite Rutherford

Why are you refusing to share bitcoin knowledge on this forum.

Like you feel as though you have special knowledge that would crash the markets if it ever got out.

Dude theres like 5 people who invest on this obscure forum that know one knows exist on the internet. The human population is 8 billion, theres like 20 million bitcoin out there.

And you can't help your bros out make a penny?

Bro i literally help anyone on this forum when it comes to plastic surgery as everyone on here deserves it. I don't gatekeep information like an autist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Ryan, Deleted member 6403 and 13 others
Why would he want everyone to make money? Go learn about it yourself.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and Gaia262

xd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, .👽. and Be_ConfidentBro
Hair System- Complete
Gym + Diet + Anabolic Steroids (Testosterone + Anavar + Primobolan) + High Definition Liposuction
-- Complete
Trimax (BSSO + Lefort 1 CW + Genioplasty ) + Rhinoplasty + Custom Infraorbital malar implants --
In Process ETA September 2021

IMG 3632
IMG 3211
IMG 3426

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Copeful, Deleted member 11053 and 10 others

Thats dopey behaviour, most on here are teens with a couple hundred dollars and he witholds information.

You share your knowledge in everthing.

Hair System- Complete
Gym + Diet + Anabolic Steroids (Testosterone + Anavar + Primobolan) + High Definition Liposuction
-- Complete
Trimax (BSSO + Lefort 1 CW + Genioplasty ) + Rhinoplasty + Custom Infraorbital malar implants --
In Process ETA September 2021

View attachment 1163490View attachment 1163492View attachment 1163493

Yeah, i keep that there so people can message me if they want to know what being on steroids is like, where they can buy, what surgeon to see, whats a hair system like.

Im here to help others

@Chadlite Rutherford dissapointed in you bro, shit character you are showing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6403, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Thats dopey behaviour, most on here are teens with a couple hundred dollars and he witholds information.

Yeah, i keep that there so people can message me if they want to know what being on steroids is like, where they can buy, what surgeon to see, whats a hair system like.

Im here to help others

Living & Looksmaxxing On Nightmare Difficulty​

what does this mean, do you get more achievements on this difficulty?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person

You share your knowledge
Just learn it yourself, its more beneficial as you aren't just relying on someone on the Internet to spoon feed you information like a little baby. Then when you lose money you will come crying back like "you made me lose all my money :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and .👽.
Just learn it yourself, its more beneficial as you aren't just relying on someone on the Internet to spoon feed you information like a little baby. Then when you lose money you will come crying back like "you made me lose all my money :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

I am learning myself but having someone gatekeep information is shit.

Bitcoin will crash towards the end of the month and drop to $25k or even $20k, it will then bleed out below the $20k mark over the next few months.

This is when companies and investors begin to move back in pushing up the price again towards the end of the year.

We are in a bear market.

There. Look how i helped this forum. Did it crash the market or make eveyone here a billionaire?

I already told you about Bitcoin, if it goes up to $43k then I believe we should be mooning back to $60k otherwise it will keep strugglin in the $30k's

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse

Im here to help others

You are one of the few users who I respect tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Gaia262
I already told you about Bitcoin, if it goes up to $43k then I believe we should be mooning back to $60k otherwise it will keep strugglin in the $30k's

Bro why are you giving me flaky messages.

If you came up to me wanting plastic surgery advice you think i would give you flaky advice?

...Oh shit what if he buys out all my steroid supplies or makes my surgery more expensive.

Bro fyi it has zero impact on anything. Its an unknown forum. 90% on here wont even follow through with the advice you give them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Bro why are you ignoring my pms and giving me flaky messages.

If you came up to me wanting plastic surgery advice you think i would give you flaky advice?

...Oh shit what if he buys out all my steroid supplies or makes my surgery more expensive.

Bro fyi it has zero impact on anything. Its an unknown forum. 90% on here wont even follow through with the advice you give them
I told you what I think and you keep prying me for secret information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Mirin that @Original's spirit has passed on and possessed @portuguesecel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 12669 and mogstar
If you rely on this site for your info you're just BEGGING to lose your money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Wtf did I just read? You seriously believe some loser on an incel website has some secret knowledge on when bitcoin is going to crash

947D2AC4 8946 4935 8F05 A6B84A75B8DC

C3924F6A 6BF4 4470 96E2 24F8ED691C94

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7224, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Bitch
I agree with this.
Personalyy i expect a struggling summer. But hopeing for a shift in September. Which would make he summer in therory a good time to buy. But what I just said is just speculation, based on how I feel when looking at the chart and the taste of my tea today.

If you rely on this site for your info you're just BEGGING to lose your money
Also this site.
I been posting alot last months when GME was in the 130 or 150 usd orso.
No one cares.
GME has rissen now wo like 250 usd already again.

I bet people start crawling out of the woodwork, asking if the can make money buying GME when it spikes again and hits like 300 usd or more.
Like. WTF.
Been posting about it when you could buy @ 150 usd or something.

Plus people here have ZERO waiting game.

They wanna buy something today.
And have massive gains tommorrrow or next week, or they sell in dispair already.

Also loser strategy often.

A peak may happen. but timing it is difficult. hence having some waiting game matters.

what i dont understand is chadlite rutter ford literally admitted selling at 32k
> Source?

I never said that nor is it true

What secret advice do you think there is? I guarantee you he just threw in money at a random time like any other retard and sold at the right time, completely by stupid luck.