Cigarettes descended me hard.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I like smoking a lot, helps with the hunger i’m facing during this cut.

But my collagen got raped from it. My diet is good and my sleep is decent with 7h of sleep on most days.

• +1
Reactions: nofap

But my collagen got raped from it. My diet is good and my sleep is decent with 7h of sleep on most days.
Is your pfp you?

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

cigarettes depleting collagen is mostly cope, dw bout that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and nofap
cigarettes depleting collagen is mostly cope, dw bout that
I don’t make up ideas from others experiences tbh, I observed this phenomenon throughout the weeks where I smoked and during the time I didn’t smoke.

I don’t make up ideas from others experiences tbh, I observed this phenomenon throughout the weeks where I smoked and during the time I didn’t smoke.
yeah but that doesn't have to do with collagen, just probably less moisturized due to the smoke

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, PseudoMaxxer and PsychoDsk
How much do you smoke?

• +1
what’s your experience with it? never tried it.

Heard people saying you could even get high from it.
It’s a better alternative for smoking cigarettes. Gives you a stronger nicotine buzz since its more concentrated.

• +1
chad smoke 40 cigs everyday (buyed with millionaire stacy money) and have god-tier collagen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, nofap, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and PsychoDsk
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and PseudoMaxxer
Masturbation descended me hard currently doing it

• JFL
5/6 cigs a day, more during the weekend
That’s nothing
Get those number up
Smoking 5 cigs a day won’t rape your collagen, you could literally smoke 5 cigarettes a day for the next 60 years and be fine

• JFL

I normally smoke 4 or 5 a day, but today is my 48hr fast that I do monthly, already had 15 fags ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and PseudoMaxxer
Unless you have Delon level genes don't smoke

• +1
Also OP don't start smoking and then quit.
You gotta make a choice, either smoke forever or never smoke.
90% of illnesses caused by smoking is when ppl either start or stop smoking, when they fluctuate. Ppl who keep smoking and never stop are mostly fine forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, TsarTsar444 and PseudoMaxxer
90% of illnesses caused by smoking is when ppl either start or stop smoking, when they fluctuate. Ppl who keep smoking and never stop are mostly fine forever
is this bro science?

use cetomacrogol cream

is this bro science?
no, real science. Your lungs act best in a homeostasis state.
Keep smoking without quitting = homeostasis
smoke and then stop and then start again = not homeostasis
never smoke = homeostasis

Allthough you will get some negative effects from smoking like less oxygen capacity and such but drastic effects like cancer, no

• +1
Most important thing is to start smoking as early as possible, preferably pre puberty. I know this sounds fucked up but your body will adapt to the toxicity that early when it still has a lot of free time to figure out how to cope and you won't be damaged that much.

I have smoked cigarettes from 14 until 21 mostly socially and from 21 until 23 regularly every day. Have quit smoking since October last year and regret ever smoking cause it's insanely retarded ince you go through the withdrawals and realize how non sensical the "high" is.

@PseudoMaxxer cigarettes cause shit skin quality do to the toxic chemicals of the smoke cucking your blood. When I used to smoke my skin was more pale, thin and dry

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and PsychoDsk
Too high inhib to try hard drugs

• WTF
Most important thing is to start smoking as early as possible, preferably pre puberty. I know this sounds fucked up but your body will adapt to the toxicity that early when it still has a lot of free time to figure out how to cope and you won't be damaged that much.

I have smoked cigarettes from 14 until 21 mostly socially and from 21 until 23 regularly every day. Have quit smoking since October last year and regret ever smoking cause it's insanely retarded ince you go through the withdrawals and realize how non sensical the "high" is.

@PseudoMaxxer cigarettes cause shit skin quality do to the toxic chemicals of the smoke cucking your blood. When I used to smoke my skin was more pale, thin and dry
yeah smoking is a bad habit and I don't encourage it but it brightens my day so much and gives me pleasure so I will never quit lmao.
Why did you decide to suddenly stop?

• +1
What's worse? Cooming every day or smoking every day?

• +1
yeah smoking is a bad habit and I don't encourage it but it brightens my day so much and gives me pleasure so I will never quit lmao.
Why did you decide to suddenly stop?
The pleasure part is what i meant by the nonsensical high, its a delusion when you are addicted to cigarettes. Compared to other drugs, uppers mainly like amphetamine lets say, cigarette "high" is just you ending the withdrawals of having low nicotine in your blood. Nicotine has an insanely short half life and everytime you smoke a cigarette the withdrawals begin to occur less then 10 minutes after putting it out, and your body starts getting cravings via dopamine to get the next hit 30-60 minutes later at most for heavy smokers, once it does get it you feel the "high" which is just a relief of your body that it is in a state of normal homeostasis again and this is mainly because of how unique nicotine is with its interaction by acetylcholine which is the most crucial neurotransmitter in human beings and mammals. Ofcourse i had the same thought process as you do know lol every smoker has that, i used to think that i would go insane when waiting for the bus or other public transport for example and not having a cigarette to smoke for the rest of my life after i quit, it sent shivers of despair and dread down my spine because of how cigarettes kill boredome (just lol). In reality after you quit and a month passes at most, you will laugh st yourself for thinking such nonsense and the reason is that your brain will go back to its pre nicotine homeostasis of normal acetylcholine transmission so you won't get bored waiting the bus without smoking, your brain will just focus on something else now like simple daydreamjng while you wait.

The reason i quit is because of how much of a cuck slave cigarettes make you via the aforementioned reasons, no other drug has you by its leash like it even close because other drugs are actually insanely worth it if you aren't room temperature and don't abuse it like stimulants for example, there is never a case where life just isn't more fun with responsible stim use and the possitives outweigh the negatives to a big degree, LSD cucks your amygdala that can lead to somber mindset regarding death and consequences (this is actually cucked and bad if you are young to, this is a topic for another day), MDMA doesn't even need an explanation jfl. Its only cigarettes that have you on a leash like an abused dog just to feel normal and not go insane from withdrawals that a non smoker never has and is content.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
yeah but that doesn't have to do with collagen, just probably less moisturized due to the smoke
nonsense https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11966688/

"Smoking is associated with premature facial wrinkling and aberrant wound healing",
"Smoking decreases the synthesis rates of type I and III collagens in skin in vivo and alters the balance of extracellular matrix turnover in skin."

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and PseudoMaxxer

told u to stop u utter retard.

your fault only.

• WTF

its a wellknown looksmin jfl i thought on this forum everybody knew that

• WTF