Collagen Maxxing: The Evidence-Based Guide

@Cope tbh does vit C serum make sense using it for the sake of prevention aging? No data to proof it. Evidence says vit C can reduce burden of sun damage, but if you are not retarded, hence using your SPF, avoiding excessive amount of sun would vit C help at all? I say this because it's really hard to formulate due to lack of stability, absorption even with ferulic acid and vit E. What's your thought about it bro?

@Cope tbh does vit C serum make sense using it for the sake of prevention aging? No data to proof it. Evidence says vit C can reduce burden of sun damage, but if you are not retarded, hence using your SPF, avoiding excessive amount of sun would vit C help at all? I say this because it's really hard to formulate due to lack of stability, absorption even with ferulic acid and vit E. What's your thought about it bro?
It seems to prevent the breakdown of collagen more than anything. I doubt it would compare to Tretinoin in terms of anti-aging. Skincare brands are making a fortune off foids selling this formula though, so it must be doing something right. Putting the serum in the fridge also prevents the Vitamin C from oxidizing too fast.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Deleted member 17244
It seems to prevent the breakdown of collagen more than anything. I doubt it would compare to Tretinoin in terms of anti-aging. Skincare brands are making a fortune off foids selling this formula though, so it must be doing something right. Putting the serum in the fridge also prevents the Vitamin C from oxidizing too fast.
Agree. Tho I mean oxidizing after putting on a face. We dunno in what % vit C is absorbed. There are tons of retinols on the market and most of them don't work. Notice that tret is only on prescription so regular normie can't get it in drugstore

Agree. Tho I mean oxidizing after putting on a face. We dunno in what % vit C is absorbed. There are tons of retinols on the market and most of them don't work. Notice that tret is only on prescription so regular normie can't get it in drugstore
It absorbs into the face bro. It's not a moisturizer, it's a serum lol.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Deleted member 17244
It absorbs into the face bro. It's not a moisturizer, it's a serum lol.
What's the Best moisturizer in the skin game would you say?

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Great overall thread but where to buy cheap RLT that will give me chad skin????????????????????

• +1
What's the Best moisturizer in the skin game would you say?
Probably Stratia Liquid Gold, it's the most effective for dealing with the dry, flaky skin you get from using high concentration Tret.

Also I really like the Curology Rich moisturizer atm, it has aloe.

Great overall thread but where to buy cheap RLT that will give me chad skin????????????????????
Anything that a 660nm Red wavelength and a 850nm NIR wavelength. Either the PlatinumLED BioSeries or the Mito Red Series would be your best option price-wise.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Seth Walsh, poopmaster22 and 2 others
Probably Stratia Liquid Gold, it's the most effective for dealing with the dry, flaky skin you get from using high concentration Tret.

Anything that a 660nm Red wavelength and a 850nm NIR wavelength. Either the PlatinumLED BioSeries or the Mito Red Series would be your best option price-wise.
how about CeraVe moisturizer?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

You are the literal GOAT of this site. This is for sure the best of the best thanks for the response. How long daily should I use it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Cope
how about CeraVe moisturizer?
It's not my favorite, especially for the price.

You are the literal GOAT of this site. This is for sure the best of the best thanks for the response. How long daily should I use it?
Thanks man. It depends on what size you get, but being 12" away for 15-20 minutes daily would be best.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and poopmaster22
Thoughts on getting true aloe by cutting it from the leafs?

Will look into it
Thanks man. It depends on what size you get, but being 12" away for 15-20 minutes daily would be best.
What do you recommend for lip maxxing? improve color, lightening, evening, make it more full, collagen maxxing it for lack of better term, etc

Thoughts on getting true aloe by cutting it from the leafs?
Yea, that's the best source. Need to plant them in my frontyard to aloemax.

What do you recommend for lip maxxing? improve color, lightening, evening, make it more full, collagen maxxing it for lack of better term, etc
I've been meaning to message you back on disc about that Hydroquinone link you sent me. 30% Hydroquinone is beyond overkill bro, your skin will become extremely inflamed. It needs to be diluted. My skin got red all day from just using 4%.

• +1
Yea, that's the best source. Need to plant them in my frontyard to aloemax.

I've been meaning to message you back on disc about that Hydroquinone link you sent me. 30% Hydroquinone is beyond overkill bro, your skin will become extremely inflamed. It needs to be diluted. My skin got red all day from just using 4%.
I decided against hydroquinone for now.

Skin health> skin tone

Im going to be experimenting with other lighteners. I need to SIGNIFICANTLY up pheomelanin production

This is my ideal skin tone goal (if you have any further tips for achieving this please share)
Meeks 3
Desire uber mulatto mogger
Meeks headshot

• +1
I decided against hydroquinone for now.

Skin health> skin tone

Im going to be experimenting with other lighteners. I need to SIGNIFICANTLY up pheomelanin production

This is my ideal skin tone goal (if you have any further tips for achieving this please share)
View attachment 1677273View attachment 1677275View attachment 1677278
View attachment 1677277
High concentration Tret tbh, there are many before and afters on reddit that show it gives that orange-like tint:

It's important to also put Tret on your neck as well.

Last edited:
  • Love it
To fully optimize our skin's ability to promote collagen production, we need to understand the process of collagen synthesis on a fundamental level. When mRNA moves into the cytoplasm and interacts with ribosomes, both magnesium and zinc are needed for translation to occur. After translation, this polypeptide chain travels to the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). The polypeptide chain undergoes enzymatic modifications, including hydroxylation of proline and lysine which requires iron and vitamin C as cofactors (and oxygen). This process creates procollagen which is released from the fibroblast. The ends of the procollagen molecule are removed by peptidases and the molecule becomes tropocollagen. Tropocollagen undergoes covalent bonding through lysyl oxidase and this creates a collagen fibril. tl;dr magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C are necessary co-factors.

Now I know PSL autists are obsessed with carotenoids. Beta-carotene increases type I procollagen mRNA levels, but procollagen is a precursor and not collagen itself so this will not give us noticeable enough results. We need to upregulate gene expression in order to synthesize a functional product. Astaxanthin with hydrolyzed collagen upregulates type I procollagen gene expression and decreases MMP-1 and -12. MMP-1, the prototypical MMP, degrades collagen types 1 and 3. Polyphenols will take this a step further within the sub-class of proanthocyanidins. Specifically, pycnogenol stimulates type I collagen synthesis in subjects’ skin by increasing gene expression by 41%. tl;dr astaxanthin, collagen peptides, and pycnogenol (OPCs).

The main goal should be to find exogenous ways to stimulate type I collagen synthesis since it’s the most abundant collagen found in the skin, and it is the most significant one we lose as we age. Orthosilicic acid stimulates collagen type 1 synthesis and osteoblastic differentiation in human osteoblast-like cells. Processed panax ginseng, sun ginseng stimulates type I collagen by regulating MMP-1 and TIMP-1 expression in human dermal fibroblasts. 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid, a characteristic constituent of lipids from honeybee royal jelly extract, stimulates normal human dermal fibroblast cell lines and produce transforming growth factor(TGF) β1, a cytokine that stimulates collagen synthesis. Aloe vera is already mentioned on this forum, but the polysaccharide acemannan in aloe is what causes collagen biosynthesis. tl;dr orthosilicic acid (BioSil), red panax ginseng, honeybee royal jelly extract, and aloe vera.

There are other nutraceuticals, but all the oral supplements I listed are the most evidence-based to promote collagen production. When it comes to skincare, water is wet. But tretinoin increases type I and type III collagen as well as inhibits the expression of MMP-1, which I mentioned breaks down collagen. Topical vitamin C also stimulates type I and type III collagen synthesis. Vitamin C suppresses MMPs responsible for collagen degradation and increases the tissue inhibitor of MMPs, as well as mRNA levels of collagens I and III. Ferulic acid stabilizes solutions of vitamins C and E and doubles its photoprotection of skin so if you’re buying a vitamin C serum without it then it’s over for you. The vitamin C serum also must have a pH below 3.5 for effective penetration. Ascorbic acid serums must be at least 10% to be effective. The maximum amount of ascorbic acid penetration was seen at 20% with a pH of 3.2, so a vitamin C serum with this concentration will give you the best results. Topical 5% niacinamide may stimulate collagen synthesis and the epidermal proteins. Apparently niacinamide had no strong documented effect on collagen, but a study showed that niacinamide was able to increase dermal matrix collagen production. 20% Glycolic acid treatment also increases type I collagen mRNA and hyaluronic acid content of human skin. tl;dr 0.025%+ tretinoin, 20% vitamin c with e and ferulic acid, 5% niacinamide, 20% glycolic acid peels.

For cosmetic peptides, @x30001 would often shill the use of GHK-cu since copper peptides do stimulate collagen synthesis by a noticeable percent. But if they’re overused, GHK-cu can cause more damage than good (can cause a crepey skin texture). So no need to use it yet since you’re all still teencels. Also there are better proven peptides for collagenmaxxing pursuits. Matrixyl 3000 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7) stimulates type I collagen, fibronectin, and hyaluronic acid. The 8% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. Matrixyl synthe'6 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-38) stimulates type I, type III, and type IV collagen, as well as fibronectin and hyaluronic acid. The 2% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. The original Matrixyl (trademark for palmitoyl pentapeptide-4) also stimulates collagen types I, III, and IV, as well as elastin and fibronectin. Tetrapeptide-21 and EGF (human oligopeptide-1) are also often sought after by the foid skincare community. tl;dr matrixyl, matrixyl 3000, matrixyl synthe'6, tetrapeptide-21, and egf.

Another skincare ingredient this site has never heard of is centella asiatica extract or madecassosides. Madecassosides stimulate type I collagen synthesis in human dermal fibroblast cells. Referring back to process of collagen synthesis, centella asiatica increased the metabolism of lysine and proline, the amino acids that I mentioned that build the collagen molecule. In addition, these compounds increased the synthesis of tropocollagen and mucopolysaccharide in the connective tissues. You need to find a cream with at least 0.1% madecassosides.

As a reminder for sunscreen, it needs to be SPF 50+ PA++++. UVA rays cause tanning, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, while UVB causes sunburn. SPF only rates UVB, while the PA system (or PPD) rates UVA. The sunscreen should consist of photostable UV filters too so ingredients like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide mog oxybenzone and benzophenone.

Use https://incidecoder.com/ if you need help finding specific ingredients, but this thread was just an overview for a future thread that will go over the routine.

Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507709/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4390761/
https://www.pycnogenol.com/fileadmi...chures/Pycnogenol_OralSkinCare_EN_161_WEB.pdf
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12633784/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659568/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583892/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11407971/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16185284/
https://kindofstephen.com/skin-penetration-of-ascorbic-acid/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921764/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11359487/
http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/topical/Matrixyl3000report.pdf
http://www.beautyandskin.co.nz/i/images/matrixylsynth6copy.pdf

Everyone who asked to be tagged and a couple others:
@mido the slayer, @Don't Forget to mew, @Dyorotic2, @ThreadMatters, @GarouTheIncel, @Tortereeno, @looksaboveeverything, @alexjones, @Merlix, @Good_Little_Goy, @Lorsss, @her, @Kingkellz
What would the stack be that is recommended? With links to the products

• +1
What do you cosider high concentration regards to tret?

anything else bro?
0.1%+ ofc, I was using Curology 0.14% for awhile but I still get alittle bit of acne at times (due to the Tret) so I went down to 0.12% since that formula contains Clindamycin.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Cope
0.1%+ ofc, I was using Curology 0.14% for awhile but I still get alittle bit of acne at times (due to the Tret) so I went down to 0.12% since that formula contains Clindamycin.
Curology has a 0.12% tret?

Clindamycin.
Blackpill me on this ingredient

could you link me the 0.12% tret you used

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I'm using .05% tret is that good enough?

What would the stack be that is recommended? With links to the products
I've literally answered this question so many times, read through the last couple pages of this thread. May make a guide in the future idk.

Blackpill me on this ingredient

could you link me the 0.12% tret you used
You have to get a Curology subscription to see the product. Clindamycin is a topical antibiotic that kills acne, but the skin builds up a tolerance to it so it needs to be used with an adjunct like Tretinoin.

I'm using .05% tret is that good enough?
It's fine, but ideally you should use the highest concentration possible that your skin can handle without too much irritation. Stratia Liquid Gold and Vaseline counteract the dry, flaky skin you may get so it honestly isn't a problem to use 0.1%+.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ilovelamp08 and AscendingHero
@Cope great thread. Thoughts on rubbing 100% natural aloe vera gel on face? I live in aloe vera central and it naturally grows here.

How long to leave on face, how often to apply and how much should I do apply it?

• +1
@Cope you need to upgrade your collagen maxxing thread, bro. I think part of these ingredients is irrelevant and redundant (like pycnogenol, biosil etc.)

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Cope, AscendingHero and 1 other person
@Cope great thread. Thoughts on rubbing 100% natural aloe vera gel on face? I live in aloe vera central and it naturally grows here.

How long to leave on face, how often to apply and how much should I do apply it?
It's honestly the best, I try to use fresh aloe whenever my skin gets inflamed. But it's kinda hard to get a good amount out of one leaf, so I would try to get and apply as much you can in one sitting. It absorbs relatively quick into the skin. I envy you though, I tried to plant an aloe plant in my backyard last week and it died :feelsrope:.

@Cope you need to upgrade your collagen maxxing thread, bro. I think part of these ingredients is irrelevant and redundant (like pycnogenol, biosil etc.)
I have more free time this next week (kinda), so maybe. But ugly foids who lurk this forum may repost it on reddit!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person
No we don't. The bottleneck isn't "magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C are necessary co-factors." The bottleneck is fucked up genes in the skin, primarily caused by sun damage.

Wasted money. In vitro and in vivo differs. Spend the money on microneedling, chemical peel or laser, which is proven to boost collagen, boost looks. In real life. All you quote is lab crap, that is in vitro.

It's such weak evidence topical vitamin C does anything but empty your wallet.

Blah blah blah. The truth is the body «decides» at any given time how much collagen is REQUIRED. That's the bottleneck. These substances does little if the body doesn't signal it REQUIRES more collagen. To make the body produce more collagen what works is damaging the skin with chemical peels, lasers or microneedling. The body then repairs by making more collagen.

Yeah that's right. Go for zinc oxide, or titanium oxide! But the real way UV fucks up your collagen is DESTORYING DNA in the skin. DNA has the recipe for collagen. When the recipe gets fucked up, the collagen produced gets fucked up. That's the MAIN REASON the body has good collagen at birth, and crappy collagen at old age. Staying out of the sun when damage done doesn't work. You can see how UV fucks up your ability to make collagen by comparing gramps back to his face. The back is more or less intact, the face is wizened.

It's dismal this thread is "Best of the Best"

@mido the slayer, @Don't Forget to mew, @Dyorotic2, @ThreadMatters, @GarouTheIncel, @Tortereeno, @looksaboveeverything, @alexjones, @Merlix, @Good_Little_Goy, @Lorsss, @her, @Kingkellz

How do you go about finding someone to perform these procedures? All your points are correct.

How do you go about finding someone to perform these procedures? All your points are correct.
Nah. He's right that damaging the skin thru peels, microneedling, and lasers do promote collagen, but you can only do these procedures so many times. Also he's wrong because topical agents do work, especially the ones I recommended in the last couple pages. If you're microneedling and using Tret already, fractional lasers would be too much for your skin to handle.

We have state of the art topical peptides now available that mog the old standards of anti-aging, and don't come with the risks of massively irritating your skin and making you look like you just went acid facing. But whatever, you do you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
How does L'oreal's new Mexoryl 400 for UVA that they use in their new UVImmune formula compare to Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, their tinted version of the UVImmune fluid one also has Tiantium Dioxide.

No collagen maxxing for your bones and harmony.

Also spending that much money and energy for negligible - unimportant skin differences :hnghn:

I have never seen any collagen transformation that looks like youthful normal skin after.

No, you're just using a weak concentration

There are literally a million before and afters, but ok
This is seriously different lighting, it should be insta recognised. Look at her neck does she use tret in her entire neck aswell? its not expected for tret to give you more orange skin. I used 0.1% tret daily for 1.5 years btw.

Show me one b/a of oldcel shit textured saggy skin that turns youthful soft normal that isnt just an acne clearup or skin hydration and isnt female obv.

This is seriously different lighting, it should be insta recognised. Look at her neck does she use tret in her entire neck aswell? its not expected for tret to give you more orange skin. I used 0.1% tret daily for 1.5 years btw.
The red tint is a very common effect that people experience when first starting Tret (or any Vitamin A derivative for that matter) or going to a higher concentration they're not used to. I experienced this using 0.14% Curology Tret and I have been using lower concentrations (from ADC which is a shitty source) for 3 years. Their skin in the after pics is noticeably more glossy and red, idk how that's not obvious especially since you claim to use Tret.

Show me one b/a of oldcel shit textured saggy skin that turns youthful soft normal that isnt just an acne clearup or skin hydration and isnt female obv.
Very specific question, all I said is that there is before-and-afters which can be found with a 2 second google search. If you use a product for only a couple months and expect to take 20 yrs off your life then you're looking at this all wrong. But anyways, this is a cool before-and-after I found from a guy who used copper peptides for 6 months:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
Never used it before but it's made with zinc oxide so it may leave you with a white cast after applying it.
What is a high protection one with no alcohol that doesnt leave cast and doesnt feel sticky.

Im using lrp anthelios shaka fluid because i had read that its light and gets absorbed easily but it leaves a brownish orange colour and i can def feel it also can rub it off and small chips of it will appear

What do u think about this one
https://www.sephora.com/product/oil-pore-control-mattifier-broad-spectrum-spf-45-pa-P446934

So expensive tho

@Cope what do you think about using pure ascorbic acid powder by the ordinary in a solution instead of the 20|% vit c + e ferulic serum by timeless? i remember a knowledgeable member suggested applying the powder diluted in water in your face after microneedling session for maximum benefits but ive also read that asc acid can cause skin necrosis if applied after microneedling. do you think the powder is worth the money and effort in creating a solution? the timeless one is so easier to deal with but also much less vit c

i have some post acne erythema (or hyperpigmentation im not sure) and discoloration, was hoping for vit c to help, you think i should use the powder?

Has your collagen recovered at all since doing this?

I use Clobetasol propionate, the most powerful corticosteroid on the market, pretty often. Especially recently since I'm on 0.14% Curology Tretinoin, the highest percentage commercial available.

I still can't believe this fag thinks lasers are a viable option when the average cost of Fraxel is $1575 for ONE SESSION and these are the "absolutely mindblowing results" you get:

View attachment 1635075
Here nasolabial folds got worse and now looks older, damn Fraxel must be the best procedure ever existed! :lul:

View attachment 1635078
Holy shit, his acne scarring is now totally non-existent! He looks like a completely different person now! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1635089
I am in complete and utter disbelief, this girl ascended! The amazing powers of Fraxel lasers made her look... exactly the fucking same :feelsuhh:

Brb bro just gonna spend almost 10 grand for 6 sessions and achieve absolutely... nothing.

You're next level stupid, cope. So dumb you reek. And I have better things to do than argue with such a moron. It's only YOU who have been talking about Fraxel. And that dumbfuck cope can't afford lasers doesn't mean lasers don't work. Fractional co2 lasers work, and they're not as expensive as you line out because you're supposed to have them on mild settings. On mild settings they're cheap (YES!) and you're not supposed to have the lasers on the strongest settings unless you're old, wrinkled and wizened. Much of your skin advice is as effective for looks as donating to charity or using fraxel, which is a brand name not related to co2 fractional lasers. You need put zero effort into debunking your shit because it's so unfathomably stupid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You're next level stupid, cope. So dumb you reek. And I have better things to do than argue with such a moron. It's only YOU who have been talking about Fraxel. And that dumbfuck cope can't afford lasers doesn't mean lasers don't work. Fractional co2 lasers work, and they're not as expensive as you line out because you're supposed to have them on mild settings. On mild settings they're cheap (YES!) and you're not supposed to have the lasers on the strongest settings unless you're old, wrinkled and wizened. Much of your skin advice is as effective for looks as donating to charity or using fraxel, which is a brand name not related to co2 fractional lasers. You need put zero effort into debunking your shit because it's so unfathomably stupid.
Is there a reason why deeper settings cost more? My dermatologist has a CO2 fractional laser from ALMA. She said it cost around 200€ per season. She said that im too young for it (25 yo) but she said if the peelings do not satisfy me she will do laser.

Last edited:
Is there a reason why deeper settings cost more? My dermatologist has a CO2 fractional laser from ALMA. She said it cost around 200€ per season. She said that im too young for it (25 yo) but she said if the peelings do not satisfy me she will do laser.
It's because heavy sessions are a more demanding process and also require anesthesia. Very many co2 laser procedures are taken with anesthesia. 200€ is a very good price, less than I would have anticipated, and so little I would actually have done some more research about what makes it so cheap. On normal healthy young skin people often need 1-2 sessions of low-settings co2 fractional lasers, and then 1 extra laser per year for great maintenance, which also prevents formation of wrinkles in the future, so it's an investment in future looks. The way it prevents permanent wrinkles in the future is somewhat like botox. Botox only makes your face not crunch up, whereas lasers give you enough good stuff proteins in your skin that it bounces back immediately after crunching up, so you don't get anywhere the same amount of wrinkling due to repeated facial expressions. But the primary goal of a good co2 fractional laser is better looking skin. Erbium can also be used for this purpose, instead of co2 fractional.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and AlexBrown84
It's because heavy sessions are a more demanding process and also require anesthesia. Very many co2 laser procedures are taken with anesthesia. 200€ is a very good price, less than I would have anticipated, and so little I would actually have done some more research about what makes it so cheap. On normal healthy young skin people often need 1-2 sessions of low-settings co2 fractional lasers, and then 1 extra laser per year for great maintenance, which also prevents formation of wrinkles in the future, so it's an investment in future looks. The way it prevents permanent wrinkles in the future is somewhat like botox. Botox only makes your face not crunch up, whereas lasers give you enough good stuff proteins in your skin that it bounces back immediately after crunching up, so you don't get anywhere the same amount of wrinkling due to repeated facial expressions. But the primary goal of a good co2 fractional laser is better looking skin. Erbium can also be used for this purpose, instead of co2 fractional.
she also offers botox,hylorounic acid,peelings since shes not a beatuy salon but a certified doctor with her own practice she doesnt need these methods to earn cash id say,she also said she will do the laser cheaper for me (so even less then 200€) and said shes not doing laser,peelings treatments to earn money (which explains everything) plus noticed that my self esteem is very low due to my skin. ALMA pixel co2 laser is the full name. Have you gotten treatment with co2 laser?

Last edited:
cope thread. your username checks out. tretinoin is fucking useless its all about your genetics and environment

Good thread

Don't forget that injecting Testosterone increases collagen synthesis by 180 %. Testosterone is a very effective anti aging method.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, BrahminBoss, nastynas and 1 other person
@Rift why the jfl react? It's proven in studies done on humans that Testosterone increases collagen synthesis

@Rift why the jfl react? It's proven in studies done on humans that Testosterone increases collagen synthesis
Can you link those studies

Every study I found said they complete opposite

Can you link those studies

Every study I found said they complete opposite

It was a study RealRob posted on lookism I don't know where he found it it was a long time ago

• JFL
Reactions: Rift, nastynas and AlexBrown84
Yo is 18 too late to start taking care of your skin?

Good thread

Don't forget that injecting Testosterone increases collagen synthesis by 180 %. Testosterone is a very effective anti aging method.
caged hard thank you

YOU REALLY DIDNT MENTION ANVAR?

People jfl react this cause they're biased like oh muh steroids but it's true a lot of steroids significantly increase collagen synthesis actually

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84