Guide Collagen Maxxing: The Evidence-Based Guide

Cain

Cain

Banned
Time online
10d 19h 44m
Merlix said:
Did some research and I see this cannot be used with either vitamin c serum or retin a, thus precluding it from either my morning or night routine. Do you use retin a? If i didn't, I could use it at night...
Cope said:
The issue with topical vitamin C is that it typically has a pH around 2-3. The skin's average pH is 5.5. If you apply peptides directly after vitamin C serum, it may cause them to denature.

So apply the vitamin C, wait at least 20 minutes so your skin can self-regulate its pH back to 5.5, and then continue with the peptides and other topicals.
What about AHAs? I currently use "The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution" after cleansing in the evening, which apparently has a pH of 3.6

Cain

Cain

Banned
Time online
10d 19h 44m
antiantifa said:
All of this is cope if you don't do cold showers, easy skin workout tbh.
Really?

TakaTeo

TakaTeo

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 12h 0m
Cope said:
To fully optimize our skin's ability to promote collagen production, we need to understand the process of collagen synthesis on a fundamental level. When mRNA moves into the cytoplasm and interacts with ribosomes, both magnesium and zinc are needed for translation to occur. After translation, this polypeptide chain travels to the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). The polypeptide chain undergoes enzymatic modifications, including hydroxylation of proline and lysine which requires iron and vitamin C as cofactors (and oxygen). This process creates procollagen which is released from the fibroblast. The ends of the procollagen molecule are removed by peptidases and the molecule becomes tropocollagen. Tropocollagen undergoes covalent bonding through lysyl oxidase and this creates a collagen fibril. tl;dr magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C are necessary co-factors.

Now I know PSL autists are obsessed with carotenoids. Beta-carotene increases type I procollagen mRNA levels, but procollagen is a precursor and not collagen itself so this will not give us noticeable enough results. We need to upregulate gene expression in order to synthesize a functional product. Astaxanthin with hydrolyzed collagen upregulates type I procollagen gene expression and decreases MMP-1 and -12. MMP-1, the prototypical MMP, degrades collagen types 1 and 3. Polyphenols will take this a step further within the sub-class of proanthocyanidins. Specifically, pycnogenol stimulates type I collagen synthesis in subjects’ skin by increasing gene expression by 41%. tl;dr astaxanthin, collagen peptides, and pycnogenol (OPCs).

The main goal should be to find exogenous ways to stimulate type I collagen synthesis since it’s the most abundant collagen found in the skin, and it is the most significant one we lose as we age. Orthosilicic acid stimulates collagen type 1 synthesis and osteoblastic differentiation in human osteoblast-like cells. Processed panax ginseng, sun ginseng stimulates type I collagen by regulating MMP-1 and TIMP-1 expression in human dermal fibroblasts. 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid, a characteristic constituent of lipids from honeybee royal jelly extract, stimulates normal human dermal fibroblast cell lines and produce transforming growth factor(TGF) β1, a cytokine that stimulates collagen synthesis. Aloe vera is already mentioned on this forum, but the polysaccharide acemannan in aloe is what causes collagen biosynthesis. tl;dr orthosilicic acid (BioSil), red panax ginseng, honeybee royal jelly extract, and aloe vera.

There are other nutraceuticals, but all the oral supplements I listed are the most evidence-based to promote collagen production. When it comes to skincare, water is wet. But tretinoin increases type I and type III collagen as well as inhibits the expression of MMP-1, which I mentioned breaks down collagen. Topical vitamin C also stimulates type I and type III collagen synthesis. Vitamin C suppresses MMPs responsible for collagen degradation and increases the tissue inhibitor of MMPs, as well as mRNA levels of collagens I and III. Ferulic acid stabilizes solutions of vitamins C and E and doubles its photoprotection of skin so if you’re buying a vitamin C serum without it then it’s over for you. The vitamin C serum also must have a pH below 3.5 for effective penetration. Ascorbic acid serums must be at least 10% to be effective. The maximum amount of ascorbic acid penetration was seen at 20% with a pH of 3.2, so a vitamin C serum with this concentration will give you the best results. Topical 5% niacinamide may stimulate collagen synthesis and the epidermal proteins. Apparently niacinamide had no strong documented effect on collagen, but a study showed that niacinamide was able to increase dermal matrix collagen production. 20% Glycolic acid treatment also increases type I collagen mRNA and hyaluronic acid content of human skin. tl;dr 0.025%+ tretinoin, 20% vitamin c with e and ferulic acid, 5% niacinamide, 20% glycolic acid peels.

For cosmetic peptides, X @x30001 would often shill the use of GHK-cu since copper peptides do stimulate collagen synthesis by a noticeable percent. But if they’re overused, GHK-cu can cause more damage than good (can cause a crepey skin texture). So no need to use it yet since you’re all still teencels. Also there are better proven peptides for collagenmaxxing pursuits. Matrixyl 3000 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7) stimulates type I collagen, fibronectin, and hyaluronic acid. The 8% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. Matrixyl synthe'6 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-38) stimulates type I, type III, and type IV collagen, as well as fibronectin and hyaluronic acid. The 2% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. The original Matrixyl (trademark for palmitoyl pentapeptide-4) also stimulates collagen types I, III, and IV, as well as elastin and fibronectin. Tetrapeptide-21 and EGF (human oligopeptide-1) are also often sought after by the foid skincare community. tl;dr matrixyl, matrixyl 3000, matrixyl synthe'6, tetrapeptide-21, and egf.

Another skincare ingredient this site has never heard of is centella asiatica extract or madecassosides. Madecassosides stimulate type I collagen synthesis in human dermal fibroblast cells. Referring back to process of collagen synthesis, centella asiatica increased the metabolism of lysine and proline, the amino acids that I mentioned that build the collagen molecule. In addition, these compounds increased the synthesis of tropocollagen and mucopolysaccharide in the connective tissues. You need to find a cream with at least 0.1% madecassosides.

As a reminder for sunscreen, it needs to be SPF 50+ PA++++. UVA rays cause tanning, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, while UVB causes sunburn. SPF only rates UVB, while the PA system (or PPD) rates UVA. The sunscreen should consist of photostable UV filters too so ingredients like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide mog oxybenzone and benzophenone.

Use https://incidecoder.com/ if you need help finding specific ingredients, but this thread was just an overview for a future thread that will go over the routine.

Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507709/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4390761/
https://www.pycnogenol.com/fileadmi...chures/Pycnogenol_OralSkinCare_EN_161_WEB.pdf
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12633784/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659568/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583892/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11407971/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16185284/
https://kindofstephen.com/skin-penetration-of-ascorbic-acid/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921764/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11359487/
http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/topical/Matrixyl3000report.pdf
http://www.beautyandskin.co.nz/i/images/matrixylsynth6copy.pdf

Everyone who asked to be tagged and a couple others:
mido the slayer @mido the slayer, D @Don't Forget to mew, Deleted member 2756 @Dyorotic2, ThreadMatters @ThreadMatters, Deleted member 3635 @GarouTheIncel, T @Tortereeno, looksaboveeverything @looksaboveeverything, Deleted member 6400 @alexjones, M @Merlix, Good_Little_Goy @Good_Little_Goy, Lorsss @Lorsss, H @her, Kingkellz @Kingkellz
good thread. one thing i noticed personally was low dose anavars skin benefits. it made my skin feel amazing and look super good. no acne at all skin was literally glowing. (10mgs split into 2 5mgs doses a day)

kjsbdfiusdf

kjsbdfiusdf

Currently swimming in Orlando. Please call later.
Time online
319d 21h 55m
red light is legit.

Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Time online
85d 1h 32m
TakaTeo said:
good thread. one thing i noticed personally was low dose anavars skin benefits. it made my skin feel amazing and look super good. no acne at all skin was literally glowing. (10mgs split into 2 5mgs doses a day)
Anavar 10mg is a very low-dose, normal dosage for bodybuilding purposes is about 25-50mg daily.

Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Time online
85d 1h 32m
Ok guys, how do I try to regain good skin collagen, after a corticosteroid course on my nose only (4 weeks betamethasone) destroyed collagen for the entire face ?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Time online
53d 2h 47m
Soalian said:
Ok guys, how do I try to regain good skin collagen, after a corticosteroid course on my nose only (4 weeks betamethasone) destroyed collagen for the entire face ?

i need collagen too

HighIQcel

HighIQcel

Zephir
Time online
101d 9h 45m
Soalian said:
Why did you use corticosteroid to your nose? For what?

Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Time online
85d 1h 32m
HighIQcel said:
Why did you use corticosteroid to your nose? For what?
bout of eczema around nose area after stressful period I guess

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

The chinpill destroyed me...
Time online
116d 16h 54m
Soalian said:
bout of eczema around nose area after stressful period I guess
I thought you used it to try destroy the nose cartilage for a budget rhino

Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Time online
85d 1h 32m
EverythingMattersCel said:
I thought you used it to try destroy the nose cartilage for a budget rhino
whatever what I used it for, was reckless and dumb.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
179d 13h 41m
I'm too retared to know what to do with this information. You have so many ingredients and I'm 99% sure most sunscreens have only a couple of them. So which are the most important?

Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Time online
85d 1h 32m
Does anyone here have experience with FRAXEL, or co2 fractional laser ?

Last edited:
nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
Time online
116d 2h 36m
very good thread but a lot of products tbh.Ü

still appreciate the work for giving the whole stash though.

HighIQcel

HighIQcel

Zephir
Time online
101d 9h 45m
does masturbation affect your collagen?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Time online
53d 2h 47m
Won't Reply? said:
Which of all those supps provides the biggest yield?

SPF50 sunscreen?

Which then?

Usually 80% of results come from 20% of source. What is the 20% in this case?
elfmaxx said:
vitamin c serum
tretinoin
sunscreen
Link to the vit c serum?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Time online
174d 9h 48m
I read a study that eating gelatin (beef) is good for C production

D

Deleted member 10136

Trainee
Time online
7d 17h 51m
tag me on the routine thread please
edit: my bad didnt see this is old

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

6'2"RobustFinalFantasyCharacterPrettyboyHybrid or~
Time online
81d 13h 49m
Soalian said:
Tretinoin bro

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Time online
81d 13h 49m
Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Time online
81d 13h 49m
Soalian said:
ok, what is retin-a then lol ?
Bro lol, you are on this forum for 2 years and don't know what retin-a is, what did you even do here the whole time

Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Time online
85d 1h 32m
Need2Ascend said:
Bro lol, you are on this forum for 2 years and don't know what retin-a is, what did you even do here the whole time
fuark, didn't work lol:ROFLMAO:

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
Time online
41d 3h 16m
r/splendida stole your whole flow

K

King Solomon

Apprentice
Time online
3d 18h 26m
My skincare collagen production daily routine

1.) Plant based mostly raw organic whole foods diet (red veggies, dark green veggies, orange veggies and fruits,complete proteins foods like hemp seeds and sprouted qinoa or lentils, berries, and citris fruits
2.) Manuka honey face mask every other day: best natural topical that increases collagen
3.) Avacado oil mixed with Aragon oil for high SPF and increases collagen. Over 90% of skin aging is due to the sun so protect your face as much as possible. Carrot seed oil is great as it has a very high SPF.
4.) Derma rolling: no other method increases collagen production as fast as derma rolling which can also get rid of wrinkles, large pores and deep scars and increases hair growth. I use a 0.5 mm derma roller on my entire face (horizontal, vertical, and diagonal 10 times each direction at least 1-2 times per week.
5.) Sufficient clean water and sleep every day.
6.) White Tea: most powerfull tea for increasing collagen and Elastin.
7.) Daily Cold Showers.
8.) Grounding aka Earthing: This thins the blood and increases bloodflow in the face. It promotes healing and healthy skin.

I'm going to be 36 years old but I'm constantly told I look no older than 21 years of age. I also don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs and I practice smemen retention (going on 4 years of practicing this and a current 90 day streak.

That's pretty much it, 100% all natural baby.

D

Diremeyer

Amateur
Time online
5d 1h 11m
Cope said:
To fully optimize our skin's ability to promote collagen production, we need to understand the process of collagen synthesis on a fundamental level. When mRNA moves into the cytoplasm and interacts with ribosomes, both magnesium and zinc are needed for translation to occur. After translation, this polypeptide chain travels to the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). The polypeptide chain undergoes enzymatic modifications, including hydroxylation of proline and lysine which requires iron and vitamin C as cofactors (and oxygen). This process creates procollagen which is released from the fibroblast. The ends of the procollagen molecule are removed by peptidases and the molecule becomes tropocollagen. Tropocollagen undergoes covalent bonding through lysyl oxidase and this creates a collagen fibril. tl;dr magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C are necessary co-factors.

Now I know PSL autists are obsessed with carotenoids. Beta-carotene increases type I procollagen mRNA levels, but procollagen is a precursor and not collagen itself so this will not give us noticeable enough results. We need to upregulate gene expression in order to synthesize a functional product. Astaxanthin with hydrolyzed collagen upregulates type I procollagen gene expression and decreases MMP-1 and -12. MMP-1, the prototypical MMP, degrades collagen types 1 and 3. Polyphenols will take this a step further within the sub-class of proanthocyanidins. Specifically, pycnogenol stimulates type I collagen synthesis in subjects’ skin by increasing gene expression by 41%. tl;dr astaxanthin, collagen peptides, and pycnogenol (OPCs).

The main goal should be to find exogenous ways to stimulate type I collagen synthesis since it’s the most abundant collagen found in the skin, and it is the most significant one we lose as we age. Orthosilicic acid stimulates collagen type 1 synthesis and osteoblastic differentiation in human osteoblast-like cells. Processed panax ginseng, sun ginseng stimulates type I collagen by regulating MMP-1 and TIMP-1 expression in human dermal fibroblasts. 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid, a characteristic constituent of lipids from honeybee royal jelly extract, stimulates normal human dermal fibroblast cell lines and produce transforming growth factor(TGF) β1, a cytokine that stimulates collagen synthesis. Aloe vera is already mentioned on this forum, but the polysaccharide acemannan in aloe is what causes collagen biosynthesis. tl;dr orthosilicic acid (BioSil), red panax ginseng, honeybee royal jelly extract, and aloe vera.

There are other nutraceuticals, but all the oral supplements I listed are the most evidence-based to promote collagen production. When it comes to skincare, water is wet. But tretinoin increases type I and type III collagen as well as inhibits the expression of MMP-1, which I mentioned breaks down collagen. Topical vitamin C also stimulates type I and type III collagen synthesis. Vitamin C suppresses MMPs responsible for collagen degradation and increases the tissue inhibitor of MMPs, as well as mRNA levels of collagens I and III. Ferulic acid stabilizes solutions of vitamins C and E and doubles its photoprotection of skin so if you’re buying a vitamin C serum without it then it’s over for you. The vitamin C serum also must have a pH below 3.5 for effective penetration. Ascorbic acid serums must be at least 10% to be effective. The maximum amount of ascorbic acid penetration was seen at 20% with a pH of 3.2, so a vitamin C serum with this concentration will give you the best results. Topical 5% niacinamide may stimulate collagen synthesis and the epidermal proteins. Apparently niacinamide had no strong documented effect on collagen, but a study showed that niacinamide was able to increase dermal matrix collagen production. 20% Glycolic acid treatment also increases type I collagen mRNA and hyaluronic acid content of human skin. tl;dr 0.025%+ tretinoin, 20% vitamin c with e and ferulic acid, 5% niacinamide, 20% glycolic acid peels.

For cosmetic peptides, X @x30001 would often shill the use of GHK-cu since copper peptides do stimulate collagen synthesis by a noticeable percent. But if they’re overused, GHK-cu can cause more damage than good (can cause a crepey skin texture). So no need to use it yet since you’re all still teencels. Also there are better proven peptides for collagenmaxxing pursuits. Matrixyl 3000 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7) stimulates type I collagen, fibronectin, and hyaluronic acid. The 8% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. Matrixyl synthe'6 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-38) stimulates type I, type III, and type IV collagen, as well as fibronectin and hyaluronic acid. The 2% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. The original Matrixyl (trademark for palmitoyl pentapeptide-4) also stimulates collagen types I, III, and IV, as well as elastin and fibronectin. Tetrapeptide-21 and EGF (human oligopeptide-1) are also often sought after by the foid skincare community. tl;dr matrixyl, matrixyl 3000, matrixyl synthe'6, tetrapeptide-21, and egf.

Another skincare ingredient this site has never heard of is centella asiatica extract or madecassosides. Madecassosides stimulate type I collagen synthesis in human dermal fibroblast cells. Referring back to process of collagen synthesis, centella asiatica increased the metabolism of lysine and proline, the amino acids that I mentioned that build the collagen molecule. In addition, these compounds increased the synthesis of tropocollagen and mucopolysaccharide in the connective tissues. You need to find a cream with at least 0.1% madecassosides.

As a reminder for sunscreen, it needs to be SPF 50+ PA++++. UVA rays cause tanning, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, while UVB causes sunburn. SPF only rates UVB, while the PA system (or PPD) rates UVA. The sunscreen should consist of photostable UV filters too so ingredients like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide mog oxybenzone and benzophenone.

Use https://incidecoder.com/ if you need help finding specific ingredients, but this thread was just an overview for a future thread that will go over the routine.

Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507709/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4390761/
https://www.pycnogenol.com/fileadmi...chures/Pycnogenol_OralSkinCare_EN_161_WEB.pdf
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12633784/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659568/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583892/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11407971/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16185284/
https://kindofstephen.com/skin-penetration-of-ascorbic-acid/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921764/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11359487/
http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/topical/Matrixyl3000report.pdf
http://www.beautyandskin.co.nz/i/images/matrixylsynth6copy.pdf

Everyone who asked to be tagged and a couple others:
mido the slayer @mido the slayer, D @Don't Forget to mew, Deleted member 2756 @Dyorotic2, ThreadMatters @ThreadMatters, Deleted member 3635 @GarouTheIncel, T @Tortereeno, looksaboveeverything @looksaboveeverything, Deleted member 6400 @alexjones, M @Merlix, Good_Little_Goy @Good_Little_Goy, Lorsss @Lorsss, H @her, Kingkellz @Kingkellz

Wasted money, wasted time. Go to a dermatologist and ask for either laser or chemical peel or microneedling and you'd get way better results collagen wise. And looks wise. It's dismal this is "Best of the Best".

D

Diremeyer

Amateur
Time online
5d 1h 11m
Cope said:
To fully optimize our skin's ability to promote collagen production, we need to understand the process of collagen synthesis on a fundamental level. (...) tl;dr magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C are necessary co-factors.

No we don't. The bottleneck isn't "magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C are necessary co-factors." The bottleneck is fucked up genes in the skin, primarily caused by sun damage.

Cope said:

Wasted money. In vitro and in vivo differs. Spend the money on microneedling, chemical peel or laser, which is proven to boost collagen, boost looks. In real life. All you quote is lab crap, that is in vitro.

Cope said:
There are other nutraceuticals, but all the oral supplements I listed are the most evidence-based to promote collagen production. When it comes to skincare, water is wet. But tretinoin increases type I and type III collagen as well as inhibits the expression of MMP-1, which I mentioned breaks down collagen. Topical vitamin C also stimulates type I and type III collagen synthesis. Vitamin C suppresses MMPs responsible for collagen degradation and increases the tissue inhibitor of MMPs, as well as mRNA levels of collagens I and III.

It's such weak evidence topical vitamin C does anything but empty your wallet.

Cope said:

Blah blah blah. The truth is the body «decides» at any given time how much collagen is REQUIRED. That's the bottleneck. These substances does little if the body doesn't signal it REQUIRES more collagen. To make the body produce more collagen what works is damaging the skin with chemical peels, lasers or microneedling. The body then repairs by making more collagen.

Cope said:

Yeah that's right. Go for zinc oxide, or titanium oxide! But the real way UV fucks up your collagen is DESTORYING DNA in the skin. DNA has the recipe for collagen. When the recipe gets fucked up, the collagen produced gets fucked up. That's the MAIN REASON the body has good collagen at birth, and crappy collagen at old age. Staying out of the sun when damage done doesn't work. You can see how UV fucks up your ability to make collagen by comparing gramps back to his face. The back is more or less intact, the face is wizened.

It's dismal this thread is "Best of the Best"

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Time online
53d 2h 47m
Diremeyer said:
Wasted money, wasted time. Go to a dermatologist and ask for either laser or chemical peel or microneedling and you'd get way better results collagen wise. And looks wise. It's dismal this is "Best of the Best".
Which chemical peel?

PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Time online
65d 13h 49m
Diremeyer said:
No we don't. The bottleneck isn't "magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C are necessary co-factors." The bottleneck is fucked up genes in the skin, primarily caused by sun damage.

Wasted money. In vitro and in vivo differs. Spend the money on microneedling, chemical peel or laser, which is proven to boost collagen, boost looks. In real life. All you quote is lab crap, that is in vitro.

Blah blah blah. The truth is the body «decides» at any given time how much collagen is REQUIRED. That's the bottleneck. These substances does little if the body doesn't signal it REQUIRES more collagen. To make the body produce more collagen what works is damaging the skin with chemical peels, lasers or microneedling. The body then repairs by making more collagen.

Yeah that's right. Go for zinc oxide, or titanium oxide! But the real way UV fucks up your collagen is DESTORYING DNA in the skin. DNA has the recipe for collagen. When the recipe gets fucked up, the collagen produced gets fucked up. That's the MAIN REASON the body has good collagen at birth, and crappy collagen at old age. Staying out of the sun when damage done doesn't work. You can see how UV fucks up your ability to make collagen by comparing gramps back to his face. The back is more or less intact, the face is wizened.

you're talking to a brick wall, the guy roped.

D

Diremeyer

Amateur
Time online
5d 1h 11m
J @JawGuyFatFaceGuy The more a chemical peel strips away skin, the more skin growth (i.e. collagen growth). That said they don't do much compared to lasers and microneedling, however they do more than most of the mumbo jumbo ITT.

MAG27

MAG27

😆 subliminals on repeat
Time online
12d 10h 29m
LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
Time online
4d 2h 33m
So this guy killed himself or what?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
179d 13h 41m
King Solomon said:
My skincare collagen production daily routine

1.) Plant based mostly raw organic whole foods diet (red veggies, dark green veggies, orange veggies and fruits,complete proteins foods like hemp seeds and sprouted qinoa or lentils, berries, and citris fruits
2.) Manuka honey face mask every other day: best natural topical that increases collagen
3.) Avacado oil mixed with Aragon oil for high SPF and increases collagen. Over 90% of skin aging is due to the sun so protect your face as much as possible. Carrot seed oil is great as it has a very high SPF.
4.) Derma rolling: no other method increases collagen production as fast as derma rolling which can also get rid of wrinkles, large pores and deep scars and increases hair growth. I use a 0.5 mm derma roller on my entire face (horizontal, vertical, and diagonal 10 times each direction at least 1-2 times per week.
5.) Sufficient clean water and sleep every day.
6.) White Tea: most powerfull tea for increasing collagen and Elastin.
7.) Daily Cold Showers.
8.) Grounding aka Earthing: This thins the blood and increases bloodflow in the face. It promotes healing and healthy skin.

I'm going to be 36 years old but I'm constantly told I look no older than 21 years of age. I also don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs and I practice smemen retention (going on 4 years of practicing this and a current 90 day streak.

That's pretty much it, 100% all natural baby.
Lost me at vegan. Jfl

Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Time online
85d 1h 32m
Beyond what dosages Testosterone injections will mess up with collagen synthesis?

I find it touted everywhere but don'tknow if there's reliable sources and/or studies behind this claim.

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Time online
131d 2h 36m
Diremeyer said:

what do you recommend for collagen maxxing? and how do you go about repairing skin damage from the sun? i've burnt in the sun so many times to point where im peeling tbh

D

Diremeyer

Amateur
Time online
5d 1h 11m
hairyballscel said:
what do you recommend for collagen maxxing? and how do you go about repairing skin damage from the sun? i've burnt in the sun so many times to point where im peeling tbh
Lasers, lasers. Soalian @Soalian made a thread on it. Ask a laser doctor, chances are you'd get the most bang for your bucks with co2 fractional

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Time online
65d 16h 43m
Cope said:
I've seen multiple people claiming that SPF 30 is sufficient for anti-aging. This is news to me.

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Time online
62d 1h 25m
goat2x said:
how can u androgen receptor max dumbass
Raise T/DHT in of itself

and L-carnintine+Semen retention

Users who are viewing this thread