Collagen Maxxing: The Evidence-Based Guide

To fully optimize our skin's ability to promote collagen production, we need to understand the process of collagen synthesis on a fundamental level. When mRNA moves into the cytoplasm and interacts with ribosomes, both magnesium and zinc are needed for translation to occur. After translation, this polypeptide chain travels to the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). The polypeptide chain undergoes enzymatic modifications, including hydroxylation of proline and lysine which requires iron and vitamin C as cofactors (and oxygen). This process creates procollagen which is released from the fibroblast. The ends of the procollagen molecule are removed by peptidases and the molecule becomes tropocollagen. Tropocollagen undergoes covalent bonding through lysyl oxidase and this creates a collagen fibril. tl;dr magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C are necessary co-factors.

Now I know PSL autists are obsessed with carotenoids. Beta-carotene increases type I procollagen mRNA levels, but procollagen is a precursor and not collagen itself so this will not give us noticeable enough results. We need to upregulate gene expression in order to synthesize a functional product. Astaxanthin with hydrolyzed collagen upregulates type I procollagen gene expression and decreases MMP-1 and -12. MMP-1, the prototypical MMP, degrades collagen types 1 and 3. Polyphenols will take this a step further within the sub-class of proanthocyanidins. Specifically, pycnogenol stimulates type I collagen synthesis in subjects’ skin by increasing gene expression by 41%. tl;dr astaxanthin, collagen peptides, and pycnogenol (OPCs).

The main goal should be to find exogenous ways to stimulate type I collagen synthesis since it’s the most abundant collagen found in the skin, and it is the most significant one we lose as we age. Orthosilicic acid stimulates collagen type 1 synthesis and osteoblastic differentiation in human osteoblast-like cells. Processed panax ginseng, sun ginseng stimulates type I collagen by regulating MMP-1 and TIMP-1 expression in human dermal fibroblasts. 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid, a characteristic constituent of lipids from honeybee royal jelly extract, stimulates normal human dermal fibroblast cell lines and produce transforming growth factor(TGF) β1, a cytokine that stimulates collagen synthesis. Aloe vera is already mentioned on this forum, but the polysaccharide acemannan in aloe is what causes collagen biosynthesis. tl;dr orthosilicic acid (BioSil), red panax ginseng, honeybee royal jelly extract, and aloe vera.

There are other nutraceuticals, but all the oral supplements I listed are the most evidence-based to promote collagen production. When it comes to skincare, water is wet. But tretinoin increases type I and type III collagen as well as inhibits the expression of MMP-1, which I mentioned breaks down collagen. Topical vitamin C also stimulates type I and type III collagen synthesis. Vitamin C suppresses MMPs responsible for collagen degradation and increases the tissue inhibitor of MMPs, as well as mRNA levels of collagens I and III. Ferulic acid stabilizes solutions of vitamins C and E and doubles its photoprotection of skin so if you’re buying a vitamin C serum without it then it’s over for you. The vitamin C serum also must have a pH below 3.5 for effective penetration. Ascorbic acid serums must be at least 10% to be effective. The maximum amount of ascorbic acid penetration was seen at 20% with a pH of 3.2, so a vitamin C serum with this concentration will give you the best results. Topical 5% niacinamide may stimulate collagen synthesis and the epidermal proteins. Apparently niacinamide had no strong documented effect on collagen, but a study showed that niacinamide was able to increase dermal matrix collagen production. 20% Glycolic acid treatment also increases type I collagen mRNA and hyaluronic acid content of human skin. tl;dr 0.025%+ tretinoin, 20% vitamin c with e and ferulic acid, 5% niacinamide, 20% glycolic acid peels.

For cosmetic peptides, @x30001 would often shill the use of GHK-cu since copper peptides do stimulate collagen synthesis by a noticeable percent. But if they’re overused, GHK-cu can cause more damage than good (can cause a crepey skin texture). So no need to use it yet since you’re all still teencels. Also there are better proven peptides for collagenmaxxing pursuits. Matrixyl 3000 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7) stimulates type I collagen, fibronectin, and hyaluronic acid. The 8% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. Matrixyl synthe'6 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-38) stimulates type I, type III, and type IV collagen, as well as fibronectin and hyaluronic acid. The 2% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. The original Matrixyl (trademark for palmitoyl pentapeptide-4) also stimulates collagen types I, III, and IV, as well as elastin and fibronectin. Tetrapeptide-21 and EGF (human oligopeptide-1) are also often sought after by the foid skincare community. tl;dr matrixyl, matrixyl 3000, matrixyl synthe'6, tetrapeptide-21, and egf.

Another skincare ingredient this site has never heard of is centella asiatica extract or madecassosides. Madecassosides stimulate type I collagen synthesis in human dermal fibroblast cells. Referring back to process of collagen synthesis, centella asiatica increased the metabolism of lysine and proline, the amino acids that I mentioned that build the collagen molecule. In addition, these compounds increased the synthesis of tropocollagen and mucopolysaccharide in the connective tissues. You need to find a cream with at least 0.1% madecassosides.

As a reminder for sunscreen, it needs to be SPF 50+ PA++++. UVA rays cause tanning, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, while UVB causes sunburn. SPF only rates UVB, while the PA system (or PPD) rates UVA. The sunscreen should consist of photostable UV filters too so ingredients like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide mog oxybenzone and benzophenone.

Use https://incidecoder.com/ if you need help finding specific ingredients, but this thread was just an overview for a future thread that will go over the routine.

Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507709/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4390761/
https://www.pycnogenol.com/fileadmi...chures/Pycnogenol_OralSkinCare_EN_161_WEB.pdf
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12633784/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659568/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583892/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11407971/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16185284/
https://kindofstephen.com/skin-penetration-of-ascorbic-acid/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921764/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11359487/
http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/topical/Matrixyl3000report.pdf
http://www.beautyandskin.co.nz/i/images/matrixylsynth6copy.pdf

Everyone who asked to be tagged and a couple others:
@mido the slayer, @Don't Forget to mew, @Dyorotic2, @ThreadMatters, @GarouTheIncel, @Tortereeno, @looksaboveeverything, @alexjones, @Merlix, @Good_Little_Goy, @Lorsss, @her, @Kingkellz

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: xeqri, john788, bndar.337 and 233 others
It didn't but I plan on making a "neurotransmittermaxxing" thread in the future too help with lowering inhibition, promoting neurotypical behavior, etc. I'm currently experimenting though, trying to find the right substances to create an ideal stack for users here.
cope bro whatts this squalane shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 906
cope bro whatts this squalane shit
It's an "occlusive emollient" which prevents TEWL. I've used it in the past but it's not very effective. I recommend you use something with ceramides. Stratia Liquid Gold is the ideal moisturizer which I will go over in a future thread.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
Convinced me to try 120 tablets of pyconogenol 100mg. Let's see if I notice any effects in 4 months.

Also bought the centella gel you use. Can I mix it with retin a in the evening? Should I use it after the retin a?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Convinced me to try 120 tablets of pyconogenol 100mg. Let's see if I notice any effects in 4 months.

Also bought the centella gel you use. Can I mix it with retin a in the evening? Should I use it after the retin a?
Good choice, PM me if you notice any mood effects.

No use it in your morning routine. It's the last product I use in my AM routine after serums and other moisturizers but before sunscreen.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cain, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
I forgot to add it to the OP, there's one in vivo study on it: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3834700/

I think we talked about this in PM, you can use another OPC like grape seed extract but you probably won't get the same result.

Your DHT guide looked like a 6th grade science project, any child could've compiled that information together. All it took was me to recommend that people take topical androgens like Androsterone and 11-KDHT and those alone would completely outperform your entire guide. And all you did was restate information that was posted in previous threads. I'm smarter than you, know your place.
You're never gonna make high IQ thread and this was just another failed attempt

This threads is missing a lot of things, collagen maxing without youthmaxing = kill yourself, you'd be better off by answering hallmarks of aging rather than putting retin a

• +1
You're never gonna make high IQ thread and this was just another failed attempt

This threads is missing a lot of things, collagen maxing without youthmaxing = kill yourself, you'd be better off by answering hallmarks of aging rather than putting retin a
You're low sentient, illiterate, can barely put sentences together, and completely missed the points I was making.

Just stop while you're ahead.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IQcels, zeshama, Deleted member 20565 and 11 others
You're low sentient, illiterate, can barely put sentences together, and completely missed the points I was making.

Just stop while you're ahead.
I said less words than you and expressed better what i was trying to say - That your thread sucks

The fucking point? There's nothing more to put into my androgen maxing guide and that's final nail in the coffin, everything you ever need is there

And i've mentioned things that PSL has never heard of in my other threads, but it's only bringing skepticism regardless if i came up with facts and studies.

Either way i can make 10000 x better guide right now, but it's shameful if i don't research any further before uploading that guide. It's been one year of trying to figure out the perfect diet, reading tons of books, and shit... i still cannot post megathread even though i know more than anyone on this fucking forum

Anyways, hope you get cancer bro.. This guide sucks and it's just thrown fundamental shit without any real practice. Hope you die and get your dick and throat cut off bitch. I would really love to see that happening 🖕

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, wollet2, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I said less words than you and expressed better what i was trying to say - That your thread sucks

The fucking point? There's nothing more to put into my androgen maxing guide and that's final nail in the coffin, everything you ever need is there

And i've mentioned things that PSL has never heard of in my other threads, but it's only bringing skepticism regardless if i came up with facts and studies.

Either way i can make 10000 x better guide right now, but it's shameful if i don't research any further before uploading that guide. It's been one year of trying to figure out the perfect diet, reading tons of books, and shit... i still cannot post megathread even though i know more than anyone on this fucking forum

Anyways, hope you get cancer bro.. This guide sucks and it's just thrown fundamental shit without any real practice. Hope you die and get your dick and throat cut off bitch
I can smell your narcissism from here. Claiming that you know more than anyone on this fucking forum yet your posts produce the scientific comprehension of something a person could read in an elementary school textbook. Saying less doesn't mean shit when what you have to say has no substance. Nothing you offer contains that substance. This is what separates the individuals who can deduct the scientific literature as opposed to those who simply read a few articles on WebMD or Anabolic Men. Like I said, know your place.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero, yallareretarded120 and 8 others
This is your summation of a few scientific paper. Make an actual guide please.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and Chintuck22
I can smell your narcissism from here. Claiming that you know more than anyone on this fucking forum yet your posts produce the scientific comprehension of something a person could read in an elementary school textbook. Saying less doesn't mean shit when what you have to say has no substance. Nothing you offer contains that substance. This is what separates the individuals who can deduct the scientific literature as opposed to those who simply read a few articles on WebMD or Anabolic Men. Like I said, know your place.
... Speaking out of your ass again?

Bravo retard, calling me narcy but is still trying to act like something high IQ 👏 👏 (afraid i don't have doggy treat for you now)

You are high IQ as long as you can interpretate common sense, or explain fucking ncbi to a normie, if you cannot do that (you can't), then we don't have to talk about anything. Notice how no one questioned anything from my thread yet i've managed to explain it with ease ??

Also there's no such thing as the "substance" (JFL), either you say thing that makes sense or you say bs. Saying it in a different way won't gonna do shit

INB4: NIGGA THIS GUIDE WON'T GONNA CHANGE SHIT, YOU'VE JUST SAID WHAT'S ALREADY THERE IN A FUNDAMENTAL SHITTY WAY SO EVERYONE WOULD THINK YOU'RE HIGH IQ WHILE YOU'RE CLINICALLY AUTISTIC... NICE COPYPASTA BTW🖕🖕🖕

• +1
Cacao nibs,matcha green tea,leafy greens,and berries and also astaxanthin are one of the strongest sources of antioxidants

Vit C with E and ferulic acid + sunscreen is one key to fight against day to day pollution and free radicals in the daily basis

I’m I missing something?
Yeah, antioxidants are very important. Vitamin C plays a dual role here, as it’s both an antioxidant and essential promoter of collagen synthesis

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
Yeah, antioxidants are very important. Vitamin C plays a dual role here, as it’s both an antioxidant and essential promoter of collagen synthesis
I should buy vitamin c serum right

• +1

Bravo retard, calling me narcy but is still trying to act like something high IQ 👏 👏 (afraid i don't have doggy treat for you now)

You are high IQ as long as you can interpretate common sense, or explain fucking ncbi to a normie, if you cannot do that (you can't), then we don't have to talk about anything. Notice how no one questioned anything from my thread yet i've managed to explain it with ease ??
I purposely meant for the thread to be complex because the process of transcription mRNA to formation of collagen fibrils is complex. No one questioned your thread because it was low IQ elementary school knowledge. I keep getting replies about how my thread is too high IQ for this site, and I already stated I will post another thread explaining my routine multiple times.

Also there's no such thing as the "substance" (JFL), either you say thing that makes sense or you say bs. Saying it in a different way won't gonna do shit
I didn't say anything a "different way" lol, I provided more substantial knowledge about supplements and skincare products as well as a couple new ones.

INB4: NIGGA THIS GUIDE WON'T GONNA CHANGE SHIT, YOU'VE JUST SAID WHAT'S ALREADY THERE IN A FUNDAMENTAL SHITTY WAY SO EVERYONE WOULD THINK YOU'RE HIGH IQ WHILE YOU'RE CLINICALLY AUTISTIC... NICE COPYPASTA BTW🖕🖕🖕
I took the main points from all the sources which I referenced in the OP. No one knew about some of these substances so this thread was an overview for that. Like I said, you're illiterate and can barely grasp the English language. You're clearly seething right now because not only am I more articulate than you and have a higher IQ, but I made a thread more comprehensive than you ever could. Your very first post in this thread already exposed this jealously. Funny how inbreds such as yourself attempt to patronize me, it's very cute.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero and 7 others
I purposely meant for the thread to be complex because the process of transcription mRNA to formation of collagen fibrils is complex. No one questioned your thread because it was low IQ elementary school knowledge. I keep getting replies about how my thread is too high IQ for this site, and I already stated I will post another thread explaining my routine multiple times.

I didn't say anything a "different way" lol, I provided more substantial knowledge about supplements and skincare products as well as a couple new ones.

I took the main points from all the sources which I referenced in the OP. No one knew about some of these substances so this thread was an overview for that. Like I said, you're illiterate and can barely grasp the English language. You're clearly seething right now because not only am I more articulate than you and have a higher IQ, but I made a thread more comprehensive than you ever could. Your very first post in this thread already exposed this jealously. Funny how inbreds such as yourself attempt to patronize me, it's very cute.

you are low IQ and subhuman. I am none of these.

good job you absolute fucking retard. Can't even admit you're being wrong.

"Am too high iq" = ...for low IQ gaycels :feelsuhh:

(I'm reporting that alt of yours btw 👍🖕)

you:

• +1
View attachment 595155

you are low IQ and subhuman. I am none of these.

good job you absolute fucking retard. Can't even admit you're being wrong.

"Am too high iq" = ...for low IQ gaycels :feelsuhh:

(I'm reporting that alt of yours btw 👍🖕)

you:
View attachment 595160
Cool, thanks for refuting all my points and providing a substantive argument since your original point was already very thorough and unbiased. GG bro, you clearly bested me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16641 and 5 others
Cool, thanks for refuting all my points and providing a substantive argument since your original point was already very thorough and unbiased. GG bro, you clearly bested me.
Of course i won't (JFL)

It's like arguing with a rock, just speaking with myself most of the times and calling you names... Pointless and wasting my time

I can quote every single insult/response of yours and then come back to my original repsonse where i said:

And this will disprove everything you'll say in the future and everything you said in the past

Cause you can't fucking admit i'm right.. :lul: JFL at your ego :feelsuhh:

Now lay back and bark, cause i will quote my righteous response everytime you say something irrelevant (PS, i know it's gonna be everytime).

I just want you to say sorry and admit i'm right. Come on.. little truth, come on... it wouldn't hurt.. little truth :tiny::feelsokman:thaaaat little :tiny:

• +1
Of course i won't (JFL)

It's like arguing with a rock, just speaking with myself most of the times and calling you names... Pointless and wasting my time

I can quote every single insult/response of yours and then come back to my original repsonse where i said:

And this will disprove everything you'll say in the future and everything you said in the past

Cause you can't fucking admit i'm right.. :lul: JFL at your ego :feelsuhh:

Now lay back and bark, cause i will quote my righteous response everytime you say something irrelevant (PS, i know it's gonna be everytime).

I just want you to say sorry and admit i'm right. Come on.. little truth, come on... it wouldn't hurt.. little truth :tiny::feelsokman:thaaaat little :tiny:
Your original post had no substantial argument at all and then when you tried to come up with a good argument I refuted all your points. And then as a last ditch attempt since I completely debunked your points, you come up with that unfunny and cringe excuse of a roast.

But once again due to your poor reading skills, I already posted that you bested me bro. You're right and you're clearly not jealous of me at all nor are you seething through your teeth from the mental butthurt I just unleashed on you. You're doing just fine... 😉

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16641, ThreadMatters and 3 others
I think i've destroyed your miserable existence with some reality check...

You will remember the day you lied and projected your cringe onto me

It doesn't take much braincels to find out informations that's already there AND MAKE IT SOUND IN A WAY THAT YOU COME OUT AS A SMART PERSON. I started insulting you cause i saw something is going wrong, and you were straight up first to say shit to me in July, don't make it seems like i attacked you first. People can come and see comments of this thread

People will figure out how fucking disgusting you are, you are doing all this to get attention instead of helping users. If you wanted to help someone, you would never talk fundamental shit without explaining it, you would make thread that everyone can understand...

Do you think these gaycels are understanding a word of your thread ?? Intention of this thread is to get attention reacts and worstly - to get into "best of the best". IT'S NOT HELPING ANYONE CAUSE YOU MANAGED TO SCREW IT AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRANSLATE NCBI TO NORMIE-FREE LANGUAGE (not gonna say the reason why)- ...
khm khm *low iq*

And you posted just 1 page from the whole book of whole "collagenmaxing" thing methaporically speaking, so don't be suprised why it's shit thread... there are WAAAAYYYY better threads with more info (y). After everything you're lazy to even copy / paste the things you're missed, you imbecile

I will stop from here to rack this thread with replies, cause 50% of it is my own replies, this threads needs to die, not because it's unnecessary fundamental shit, but the person who posted it deserve to get dick and throat cut off, i hate attention seekingcels who larps as a high IQ and DOES NOT HELPING ANYONE !!!!

@Sergeant @her @Kingkellz @Lorsss i don't think this deserves it's place in the "best of the best section". We already have better threads to replace this one's place, this thread is rather filled with fundamental junk that does not have any practical use (or atleast it's not mentioned in the thread !?).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ElySioNs, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
Also i'm not gonna be talking about the effort in the thread... 0 effort, no pictures, only thing that is keeping this shit alive is color... You should be ashamed of what you're done.. you dumbass. This is literal shitpost in looksmaxing intentionally to get attention instead of helping users.

User itself is fucking imbecile, his background is commenting shit on my threads ever since the day i started posting something, so that's the reason why i'm calling him names @mods, don't think i just did it straight up emotionally, it's to teach him lesson.. fucking subhuman. He is jealous of my posts and verbally wants to take me down. I will never let that happen...

I would love to see you in real life, to smash your skull against the wall... you utter twink. You genuinely deserve that, cause your fucking parents didn't did that enough. Cutting your throat, organs, extremities... piece to piece. Don't think i'm disgusted by writing this, typing this down is relief for my head and i would LOVE to see that happening ! Hope it does though 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ElySioNs and Deleted member 906
I think i've destroyed your miserable existence with some reality check...

You will remember the day you lied and projected your cringe onto me

It doesn't take much braincels to find out informations that's already there AND MAKE IT SOUND IN A WAY THAT YOU COME OUT AS A SMART PERSON. I started insulting you cause i saw something is going wrong, and you were straight up first to say shit to me in July, don't make it seems like i attacked you first. People can come and see comments of this thread

People will figure out how fucking disgusting you are, you are doing all this to get attention instead of helping users. If you wanted to help someone, you would never talk fundamental shit without explaining it, you would make thread that everyone can understand...

Do you think these gaycels are understanding a word of your thread ?? Intention of this thread is to get attention reacts and worstly - to get into "best of the best". IT'S NOT HELPING ANYONE CAUSE YOU MANAGED TO SCREW IT AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRANSLATE NCBI TO NORMIE-FREE LANGUAGE (not gonna say the reason why)- ...
khm khm *low iq*

And you posted just 1 page from the whole book of whole "collagenmaxing" thing methaporically speaking, so don't be suprised why it's shit thread... there are WAAAAYYYY better threads with more info (y). After everything you're lazy to even copy / paste the things you're missed, you imbecile

I will stop from here to rack this thread with replies, cause 50% of it is my own replies, this threads needs to die, not because it's unnecessary fundamental shit, but the person who posted it deserve to get dick and throat cut off, i hate attention seekingcels who larps as a high IQ and DOES NOT HELPING ANYONE !!!!

@Sergeant @her @Kingkellz @Lorsss i don't think this deserves it's place in the "best of the best section". We already have better threads to replace this one's place, this thread is rather filled with fundamental junk that does not have any practical use (or atleast it's not mentioned in the thread !?).
Also i'm not gonna be talking about the effort in the thread... 0 effort, no pictures, only thing that is keeping this shit alive is color... You should be ashamed of what you're done.. you dumbass. This is literal shitpost in looksmaxing intentionally to get attention instead of helping users.

User itself is fucking imbecile, his background is commenting shit on my threads ever since the day i started posting something, so that's the reason why i'm calling him names @mods, don't think i just did it straight up emotionally, it's to teach him lesson.. fucking subhuman. He is jealous of my posts and verbally wants to take me down. I will never let that happen...

I would love to see you in real life, to smash your skull against the wall... you utter twink. You genuinely deserve that, cause your fucking parents didn't did that enough. Cutting your throat, organs, extremities... piece to piece. Don't think i'm disgusted by writing this, typing this down is relief for my head and i would LOVE to see that happening ! Hope it does though 🙏
Yikes, I guess my last comment hit way too close to home. This thread offers multiple new methods for collagenmaxxing as well as expands upon the MoA of the old ones. I spent a very long time finding these solutions, you're insulting me and my work. I am constantly helping people on this forum, and like I said a million times I making a routine thread. The practical use is listed in the thread.

You're clearly having a mental breakdown right now and are spewing absolute garbage. This will be my last response because you clearly need to be put in a mental asylum. You will be put on my ignore list for now. Mods @Sergeant @knajjd @Lorsss @her @Kingkellz please temp ban this guy or remove his posts. He's derailed my thread enough.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero, ElySioNs and 5 others
Find yourself a Madecassoside cica product with all 4 centella triterpenoids/patented centella extracts, here are a couple:
- Sioris A Calming Day Ampoule - 2% Supercentella and 1% Centella Extract.
- Sidmool Cicaheals Cream - 0.9% TECA + 0.2% madecassoside
- Sidmool Good Spot Ointment - 1% TECA + 0.5% madecassoside
- Sidmool Centella Lip Essence - contains TECA + madecassoside (0.5% total)
- Sidmool Source Centella Powder - contains 1.5% TECA, 0.5% madecassoside
- Sidmool Centella Essential Gel, Sidmool Madagascar Centella line, Galaktoside line, Dr Troub Sebumzero Centella Powder - contain TECA +Madecassoside
- Sidmool Dr Troub Mild Toner and Zinc 25% Ampoule - TECA
- Sidmool Macenna 115 Ampoule - 1% Madecassoside + 1% TECA
- Skin&Lab Medicica line - contains all 4 triterpenoids.
- skin1004 Madagascar Centella ampoule - contains TECA

Or alternatively just get A'pieu Madecassoside Cica Gel (what I use)

Yeah... This IS definitely useful and necessary (y):feelshaha:

Number of people who will apply this shit: 0

Edit: If my post gets removed, i will bully you and destroy your last bit of reputation on this forum, i'm tired of this shit... ever since May.2019, i'm not to be fucked with

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, ElySioNs and 1 other person
You are ignoring content by this member.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Great thread OP! Thanks for sharing extremely high iq thread. Please tag me in future skincare threads boyo!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Cope and Chintuck22
To fully optimize our skin's ability to promote collagen production, we need to understand the process of collagen synthesis on a fundamental level. When mRNA moves into the cytoplasm and interacts with ribosomes, both magnesium and zinc are needed for translation to occur. After translation, this polypeptide chain travels to the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). The polypeptide chain undergoes enzymatic modifications, including hydroxylation of proline and lysine which requires iron and vitamin C as cofactors (and oxygen). This process creates procollagen which is released from the fibroblast. The ends of the procollagen molecule are removed by peptidases and the molecule becomes tropocollagen. Tropocollagen undergoes covalent bonding through lysyl oxidase and this creates a collagen fibril. tl;dr magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C are necessary co-factors.

Now I know PSL autists are obsessed with carotenoids. Beta-carotene increases type I procollagen mRNA levels, but procollagen is a precursor and not collagen itself so this will not give us noticeable enough results. We need to upregulate gene expression in order to synthesize a functional product. Astaxanthin with hydrolyzed collagen upregulates type I procollagen gene expression and decreases MMP-1 and -12. MMP-1, the prototypical MMP, degrades collagen types 1 and 3. Polyphenols will take this a step further within the sub-class of proanthocyanidins. Specifically, pycnogenol stimulates type I collagen synthesis in subjects’ skin by increasing gene expression by 41%. tl;dr astaxanthin, collagen peptides, and pycnogenol (OPCs).

The main goal should be to find exogenous ways to stimulate type I collagen synthesis since it’s the most abundant collagen found in the skin, and it is the most significant one we lose as we age. Orthosilicic acid stimulates collagen type 1 synthesis and osteoblastic differentiation in human osteoblast-like cells. Processed panax ginseng, sun ginseng stimulates type I collagen by regulating MMP-1 and TIMP-1 expression in human dermal fibroblasts. 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid, a characteristic constituent of lipids from honeybee royal jelly extract, stimulates normal human dermal fibroblast cell lines and produce transforming growth factor(TGF) β1, a cytokine that stimulates collagen synthesis. Aloe vera is already mentioned on this forum, but the polysaccharide acemannan in aloe is what causes collagen biosynthesis. tl;dr orthosilicic acid (BioSil), red panax ginseng, honeybee royal jelly extract, and aloe vera.

There are other nutraceuticals, but all the oral supplements I listed are the most evidence-based to promote collagen production. When it comes to skincare, water is wet. But tretinoin increases type I and type III collagen as well as inhibits the expression of MMP-1, which I mentioned breaks down collagen. Topical vitamin C also stimulates type I and type III collagen synthesis. Vitamin C suppresses MMPs responsible for collagen degradation and increases the tissue inhibitor of MMPs, as well as mRNA levels of collagens I and III. Ferulic acid stabilizes solutions of vitamins C and E and doubles its photoprotection of skin so if you’re buying a vitamin C serum without it then it’s over for you. The vitamin C serum also must have a pH below 3.5 for effective penetration. Ascorbic acid serums must be at least 10% to be effective. The maximum amount of ascorbic acid penetration was seen at 20% with a pH of 3.2, so a vitamin C serum with this concentration will give you the best results. Topical 5% niacinamide may stimulate collagen synthesis and the epidermal proteins. Apparently niacinamide had no strong documented effect on collagen, but a study showed that niacinamide was able to increase dermal matrix collagen production. 20% Glycolic acid treatment also increases type I collagen mRNA and hyaluronic acid content of human skin. tl;dr 0.025%+ tretinoin, 20% vitamin c with e and ferulic acid, 5% niacinamide, 20% glycolic acid peels.

For cosmetic peptides, @x30001 would often shill the use of GHK-cu since copper peptides do stimulate collagen synthesis by a noticeable percent. But if they’re overused, GHK-cu can cause more damage than good (can cause a crepey skin texture). So no need to use it yet since you’re all still teencels. Also there are better proven peptides for collagenmaxxing pursuits. Matrixyl 3000 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7) stimulates type I collagen, fibronectin, and hyaluronic acid. The 8% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. Matrixyl synthe'6 (trademark for palmitoyl tripeptide-38) stimulates type I, type III, and type IV collagen, as well as fibronectin and hyaluronic acid. The 2% concentration is the highest concentration proven to be effective in vivo. The original Matrixyl (trademark for palmitoyl pentapeptide-4) also stimulates collagen types I, III, and IV, as well as elastin and fibronectin. Tetrapeptide-21 and EGF (human oligopeptide-1) are also often sought after by the foid skincare community. tl;dr matrixyl, matrixyl 3000, matrixyl synthe'6, tetrapeptide-21, and egf.

Another skincare ingredient this site has never heard of is centella asiatica extract or madecassosides. Madecassosides stimulate type I collagen synthesis in human dermal fibroblast cells. Referring back to process of collagen synthesis, centella asiatica increased the metabolism of lysine and proline, the amino acids that I mentioned that build the collagen molecule. In addition, these compounds increased the synthesis of tropocollagen and mucopolysaccharide in the connective tissues. You need to find a cream with at least 0.1% madecassosides.

As a reminder for sunscreen, it needs to be SPF 50+ PA++++. UVA rays cause tanning, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, while UVB causes sunburn. SPF only rates UVB, while the PA system (or PPD) rates UVA. The sunscreen should consist of photostable UV filters too so ingredients like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide mog oxybenzone and benzophenone.

Use https://incidecoder.com/ if you need help finding specific ingredients, but this thread was just an overview for a future thread that will go over the routine.

Sources:

Everyone who asked to be tagged and a couple others:
@mido the slayer, @Don't Forget to mew, @Dyorotic2, @ThreadMatters, @GarouTheIncel, @Tortereeno, @looksaboveeverything, @alexjones, @Merlix, @Good_Little_Goy, @Lorsss, @her, @Kingkellz
Thanks for tagging will read

• +1
  • +1
Vitamin C, oral, can make a HUGE difference in skin smoothness and texture (if taken correctly). It‘s rarely reduced collagen synthesis which is the problem at our ages. Start ingesting ascorbic acid at 1,000-2,000 mg doses spaced throughout the day with a total daily intake of ~75% of your bowel tolerance and eat some gelatin (glycine, proline) and unprocessed sugar cane syrup (iron) every day. Be warned tho that repairing your skin and soft tissues might cause some „youthful puffing up“ of your face/more fullness.
Is it better then vitamin c serum?

• +1
Lmao bro you went full iq with this one thanks for tag !!

I can't wait for the neurotransmittermaxxing thread 🤩

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Cope
Silica is key for collagen. Time to bamboo max if you wanna have good skin.

• +1
@Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 906
Your DHT guide looked like a 6th grade science project, any child could've compiled that information together. All it took was me to recommend that people take topical androgens like Androsterone and 11-KDHT and those alone would completely outperform your entire guide. And all you did was restate information that was posted in previous threads. I'm smarter than you, know your place.
Legit, can’t beleive he’s insulting your thread when its obvious he didn’t/can’t read any of the studies that he used as ‘references’.

I swear all it takes is big text and colours to get a thread put in the best of best section and “””high iq high effort””” replies. Your thread shits on his.

• +1
It didn't but I plan on making a "neurotransmittermaxxing" thread in the future too help with lowering inhibition, promoting neurotypical behavior, etc. I'm currently experimenting though, trying to find the right substances to create an ideal stack for users here.
bro please tag me in that thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Cope and 1 other person
More of this [Explains why x works].

AMINO-ACIDS [Glycine] -> CONVERSION [Vitamin C, Iron, Magnesium] -> PROMOTERS [Acids, Topicals] -> PROTECTION [Moisturizer, Sunscreen]

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 906
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Cain, Chintuck22 and 2 others
What do you take oral and topical for ur skin? Can u tell me your routine?

• +1
Legit, can’t beleive he’s insulting your thread when its obvious he didn’t/can’t read any of the studies that he used as ‘references’.

I swear all it takes is big text and colours to get a thread put in the best of best section and “””high iq high effort””” replies. Your thread shits on his.
He was envious of my thread from the get-go, it's a shame the situation had to escalate the way it did.

There's no harm in doing both, but oral vitamin C is merely a co-factor, topical vitamin c is how you get noticeable results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chintuck22, ThreadMatters and 2 others
He was envious of my thread from the get-go, it's a shame the situation had to escalate the way it did.

There's no harm in doing both, but oral vitamin C is merely a co-factor, topical vitamin c is how you get noticeable results.
What topical vitamin c you recommend? The ordinary vitamin c where i live is expensive af

and those vitamin c eferverscent tablets doesn’t work it is a pure waste of money
405F6D98 2ECD 43C3 9FD0 D9BD01500683
The only option for oral vitamin c is pills like a multivitamin? That sucks cuz 1 pill of a multivitamin as 45mg of vitamin c which is nothing basically lol

• +1

My routine consists of gentle cleanser, moisturizer and retin-a.

i’m using benzoyl peroxide with sulfur now Using it only on top of some blind pimples i have.

i hope retin-a takes care of my acne scars and hyperpigmentation

• +1
What topical vitamin c you recommend? The ordinary vitamin c where i live is expensive af

and those vitamin c eferverscent tablets doesn’t work it is a pure waste of money
View attachment 596498
The only option for oral vitamin c is pills like a multivitamin? That sucks cuz 1 pill of a multivitamin as 45mg of vitamin c which is nothing basically lol
This is the most evidence-based one that works: https://www.timelessha.com/products/20-vitamin-c-e-ferulic-acid-serum-1-oz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Cain and 5 others
Dn Rd a single word but good thread

Will use

• +1
Yea, I recommend it and I use it myself. It has both the 8% Matrixyl 3000 and 2% Matrixyl synthe'6.

Did some research and I see this cannot be used with either vitamin c serum or retin a, thus precluding it from either my morning or night routine. Do you use retin a? If i didn't, I could use it at night...

• +1
Did some research and I see this cannot be used with either vitamin c serum or retin a, thus precluding it from either my morning or night routine. Do you use retin a? If i didn't, I could use it at night...
The issue with topical vitamin C is that it typically has a pH around 2-3. The skin's average pH is 5.5. If you apply peptides directly after vitamin C serum, it may cause them to denature.

So apply the vitamin C, wait at least 20 minutes so your skin can self-regulate its pH back to 5.5, and then continue with the peptides and other topicals.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Cain, Chintuck22 and 2 others
I already told you what you need to know in my first post in this thread. Read my thread „vitamin C guide“ too

• +1
Chad has no idea what any of this is and he fucked your oneitis in all holes years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 906
Vitamin C, oral, can make a HUGE difference in skin smoothness and texture (if taken correctly). It‘s rarely reduced collagen synthesis which is the problem at our ages. Start ingesting ascorbic acid at 1,000-2,000 mg doses spaced throughout the day with a total daily intake of ~75% of your bowel tolerance and eat some gelatin (glycine, proline) and unprocessed sugar cane syrup (iron) every day. Be warned tho that repairing your skin and soft tissues might cause some „youthful puffing up“ of your face/more fullness.
Theres only 3,6 mg of iron in sugar cane syrup why u think it is a good source of iron?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kalluto and Deleted member 906
Theres only 3,6 mg of iron in sugar cane syrup why u think it is a good source of iron?
9 mg per 100 g in the one I use

of course this may vary, depending on the soil, season etc.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero and 4 others