Continue HGH/AI's at 19? Heightmaxxers GTFIH

Malu

Malu

6'4 197 Tallcel Ascension or Death (2021 banned)
I just turned 19 few days ago and I had been injecting somatropin and aromasin on and off for the past 14 months (Along w/ morning runs, raw milk, higher protein intake etc). Went from 187 to 192 this past year and wondering if it's even worth continuing with my heightmax stack at this point. Also want to check if my plates are closed yet but my pediatrician decided to get philosophical talking about body dysmorphia and "accepting yourself for who you are" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (time to get an adult practitioner fs). What's the cheapest way to check growth plates?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I just turned 19 few days ago and I had been injecting somatropin and aromasin on and off for the past 14 months (Along w/ morning runs, raw milk, higher protein intake etc). Went from 187 to 192 this past year and wondering if it's even worth continuing with my heightmax stack at this point. Also want to check if my plates are closed yet but my pediatrician decided to get philosophical talking about body dysmorphia and "accepting yourself for who you are" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (time to get an adult practitioner fs). What's the cheapest way to check growth plates?
Your 6ft already jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn and Malu
Xrays but the doctor I went to said they would charge ~175$ and I've seen people here get it checked for way less
say u broke ur arm and LARP as a kid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn, Malu and Outerz14
say u broke ur arm and LARP as a kid
Guess I'll try that but then am I just supposed to say "Hey Doc, how are my growth plates lookin :sneaky:". Feel like he's just gonna see right through my bullshit at that point.

• +1
Guess I'll try that but then am I just supposed to say "Hey Doc, how are my growth plates lookin :sneaky:". Feel like he's just gonna see right through my bullshit at that point.
larp say u broke ur arm and u think ur BONES are dislocated or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Outerz14 and Malu
Yea I would say so, mom is ~5'8 and dad is ~5'11
none of that hgh and ai did shit

u were suppose to be 6'5 or something

cuz my 6'5 cousin his parents 5'8-5'9 mom

and 6ft dad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Malu
none of that hgh and ai did shit

u were suppose to be 6'5 or something

cuz my 6'5 cousin his parents 5'8-5'9 mom

and 6ft dad
I feel like that's just extended family genetics or something. How is it that you can just gain half a foot from your parents? My doctor projected me to be 6'1.

• +1
I feel like that's just extended family genetics or something. How is it that you can just gain half a foot from your parents? My doctor projected me to be 6'1.
cuz ur mom bro

look at her side of family

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
cuz ur mom bro

look at her side of family
My mom had a pretty big family but the tallest I know of was 5'11 max. My grandfather on her side was pushing 6'0 but that's about it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back