Cosmetic Orbital Reconstruction Surgery

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
If/when this becomes a thing, major looksmaxing will become much more attainable.

Being able to customize your orbit shape would elevate so many people to slayers. Pretty much everyone would be able to obtain O’ Pry eyes or close to that level.

• +1
Reactions: daxter779
Pfl and ipd?

Do u mean orbital decompression and rimplants? Boy do I have news for you

Pfl and ipd?

That would be a part of it. But other things as well. How tall your orbit is (PFH), how much bone hooding you get (forward orbit protrusion), under-eye support, etc.

Do u mean orbital decompression and rimplants? Boy do I have news for you

No. I mean reconstructing the shape of your eye socket.

Pfl is impossible to change as it is literally eye size. But yes for ipd and upper and lower support this so good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Pfl is impossible to change as it is literally eye size. But yes for ipd and upper and lower support this so good

PFL is not the size of your eyeball. People’s eyeballs are very similar in size. PFL is merely the distance from the medial canthus to the lateral canthus, which is dependent on the eyelid shape. Hence why canthoplasty can lengthen your PFL by a few millimeters. The limit is the border of your eye socket, as obviously your eyelid can’t surpass that.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
PFL is not the size of your eyeball. People’s eyeballs are very similar in size. PFL is merely the distance from the medial canthus to the lateral canthus, which is dependent on the eyelid shape. Hence why canthoplasty can lengthen your PFL by a few millimeters. The limit is the border of your eye socket, as obviously your eyelid can’t surpass that.
Lifefuel I have more eye behind my socket then.

Ty for info.

Tripod osteotomy Schema of orbital expansion by tripod osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Added benefit of making zygos more horizontally protruding it seems
that's the only benefit

this wouldn't allow someone to increase their pfl unless there was something in the inner corner of their orbital to displace the eyeball

that's the only benefit

this wouldn't allow someone to increase their pfl unless there was something in the inner corner of their orbital to displace the eyeball

What is that chart supposed to show?

unsure, but it's a near identical cut and movement to a version of MLF3

unsure, but it's a near identical cut and movement to a version of MLF3

Ok. I’m talking about a (obviously future hypothetical) of cosmetic eye socket reconstruction. Obviously it’s not possible now/not performed now, but if/when it is in the future, it would make major looksmaxing more attainable.