Daily Reminder - Anytime You Slay A New Chick.. (REALITY CHECK)

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Every time you slay a new chick, you have increased her body count

Too much hypocrisy going on in this forum & I had to get this out

I always ask this question & nobody can give me a straight answer..

How can you expect women to have low body counts & at the same time you want to smash as many women as possible?? You can’t have your cake & eat it too…

That’s right.. her body count was 9 now it’s 10
19 —> 20
29 —> 30

You get the idea.. congratulations! You’re contributing to the problem you complain about..

The only guys who can’t complain are guys who don’t participate in hookup culture or willing to wait till commitment

And think about what would happen if you didn’t slay chicks quickly.. the alternative is every chick you want to fuck would make you wait until you’re committed to her in some for or fashion

And I don’t think that’s what y’all want lol

None of y’all would be slaying if women didn’t have the freedom to sleep with whoever they want

Option 1

You either give women the option to sleep with whoever they want, or wife up the first chick you smashed

Option 2

Limit the amount of slays for all sex havers / slayers eg: Prettyboy, Amnesia, Tom Jones, TopzCat1, Gestapo etc ..IMO This is where the real issue lies..

A small percentage of men are slaying which creates an imbalance & we know the average guys lay count in his lifetime is roughly 7 sexual partners (probably less now since

And what happens is the men who are struggling develop Chad Envy (trademarked) & take out their sexual frustration on slayers

Don’t hate the player hate the game

07BE296B 9294 452A AFBE 56D377CE2E4D
This is why monogamy was invented. It gave men who were invisible & sexually undesirable a chance (hence why you have many sexless marriages, divorces & women controlling the terms & conditions of the relationship)

Monogamy made it EASY for the average man to have consistent access to sex & that’s why the virginity rate is skyrocketing in todays era.

The men who were sexually appealing back then have it even EASIER now since we have more access to women due to social media, dating apps, airplanes etc & HARDER for those who were not sexually appealing

Now that they make their own money & society protects them as a class even more.. what do they need you for? Why should they pick you? Are you her best option?

And now that it’s 2022 women don’t need to be stuck with the undesirable males of the past, present & future

It’s only going to get worse buddy boyos

Adapt or Die​

Brutal :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Yuya Moggershima, Elvisandreaa and 30 others
dnr. I only care about myself

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and HinnieVacker
Yean it's very true

What do we do bro???
Just accept girl will lie and have higher body count than expected I guess if we do commit

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, alriodai, forevergymcelling and 2 others
very true, body count doesn't realistically matter all that much if it is within a reasonable range and you also had the opportunity to make some experiences prior to entering into a LTR.
The only guys who can’t complain are guys who don’t participate in hookup culture or willing to wait till commitment
I think a lot of lonely virgin guys start to resent women with a normal sexual life, as they'll always see themselves below them.

To cope with that they somehow start viewing their own involuntary virginity as some badge of honor, and expect a girl to also have abstained from sex, which in here case would have 100% been voluntary - even when the guy would have lost their virginity in a heart beat to a 2/10 landwhale given the opportunity.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, alriodai, Racky and 1 other person
thank you for your wisdom oniichan :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and tyronelite
Damn I've already matched the adult man's average sexual partners for life at 17

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, It'snotover, Ken and 3 others
Yup , its the selfish bubble that men created . Like women, men wanted casual sex without consequences, and with marriage dying off and polygamy becoming accepted, its created a thot bubble with winner takes all in the sexual markets. But things are so backwards now that unless some major war happens and a cultural revolution occurs, the days of just one women to marry and having a family are not gonna return for a while.

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, oldcelloser and tyronelite
The idea is that because men are ugly and low value the distribution of male body counts is skewed right while the female distribution is normal

So the men with the highest body counts pick the least promiscuous women for LTR and the ueed up slutts go to low value guys

This is how slaying and wanting a low n count girl are compatible. It kinda plays out irl

Some tyroje preacher on YouTube had 3 ex wives and BMs then married a virgin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, Ken, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others

How can you expect women to have low body counts & at the same time you want to smash as many women as possible?? You can’t have your cake & eat it too…

19 —> 20
29 —> 30

You get the idea.. congratulations! You’re contributing to the problem you complain about..

And think about what would happen if you didn’t slay chicks quickly.. the alternative is every chick you want to fuck would make you wait until you’re committed to her in some for or fashion

None of y’all would be slaying if women didn’t have the freedom to sleep with whoever they want

Option 1

You either give women the option to sleep with whoever they want, or wife up the first chick you smashed

Option 2

Limit the amount of slays for all sex havers / slayers eg: Prettyboy, Amnesia, Tom Jones, TopzCat1, Gestapo etc ..IMO This is where the real issue lies..

A small percentage of men are slaying which creates an imbalance & we know the average guys lay count in his lifetime is roughly 7 sexual partners (probably less now since

And what happens is the men who are struggling develop Chad Envy (trademarked) & take out their sexual frustration on slayers

View attachment 1887468
This is why monogamy was invented. It gave men who were invisible & sexually undesirable a chance (hence why you have many sexless marriages, divorces & women controlling the terms & conditions of the relationship)

Monogamy made it EASY for the average man to have consistent access to sex & that’s why the virginity rate is skyrocketing in todays era.

The men who were sexually appealing back then have it even EASIER now since we have more access to women due to social media, dating apps, airplanes etc & HARDER for those who were not sexually appealing

Now that they make their own money & society protects them as a class even more.. what do they need you for? Why should they pick you? Are you her best option?

And now that it’s 2022 women don’t need to be stuck with the undesirable males of the past, present & future

Adapt or Die​

BANGER!
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Best thread of the week month!

Question is, how do we adapt though?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and tyronelite
Didn't read go back to reddit

Men are the gatekeepers of sex in Islam. The cucked west need to learn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Gestapo, Ken and 3 others
I agree. This is exactly why i'm grateful for hookup culture/dating apps lol. But I think you can put women into a couple different categories: hookup, relationship material, getting to know, friendzoned, etc. I personally don't believe in any of this LTR shit. I think it's all cope. Unless it's the girl in my siggy ofc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gestapo, Racky, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Good thread mandingo 6'4

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
Question is, how do we adapt though?
Max out your sex appeal as much possible. Money & status & all that red pill shit will just make you a mark (target) if you don’t know what you’re doing & won’t get genuine sexual desire
What do we do bro???
Just accept girl will lie and have higher body count than expected I guess if we do commit
See the reason women lie about their body count is because a lot of dudes are judgmental & don’t want to “wife” them up if they find out

Therefore they have to lie in order to get the guy to commit to her. If guys weren’t judgemental they wouldn’t have chicks making them wait for sex

Sex is just a physical activity & takes less than 30 min at most

The funny thing is most of us already hooked up with chicks who probably had a “high body count” & didn’t show any signs of mental instability lol

I’ll make a thread on what to look for before committing to a girl or if you want a main chick & a couple side chicks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 17448, Racky and 2 others
But I think you can put women into a couple different categories: hookup, relationship material, getting to know, friendzoned, etc.
Women do the same to us lol

If she looks at you as “bf material” she’s gonna make you wait vs “hookup material”

But that’s the beauty of hookup culture. We don’t have to settle with a chick we’re not attracted to & vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Any tips buyo? key things to focus on?
I’d say find your niche & focus on your own unique swag about you

Most of this will be water but

- Be lean
- Clear groomed face
- Voice max as much as possible for a deep voice
- Hire a photographer in your area & take good IG pics / dating apps to keep up
- Work on your charisma / personality (as blue pilled as most users will find)
- Work on your flirting skills / sexual innuendo (thru talking to alot of women)
- If you haven’t already.. read the Sex God Method & focus on your sex game (very crucial if you want to retain women)

Small shit like that

I recommend subscribing to Tykwondoe on YouTube. He’s got good tips as well

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, Ken, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I’d say find your niche & focus on your own unique swag about you

Most of this will be water but

- Be lean
- Clear groomed face
- Voice max as much as possible for a deep voice
- Hire a photographer in your area & take good IG pics / dating apps to keep up
- Work on your charisma / personality (as blue pilled as most users will find)
- Work on your flirting skills / sexual innuendo (thru talking to alot of women)
- If you haven’t already.. read the Sex God Method & focus on your sex game (very crucial if you want to retain women)

Small shit like that

I recommend subscribing to Tykwondoe on YouTube. He’s got good tips as well
Is tykwondoe similar to ams?
Used to watch him all time until he blocked me for no reason jfl

I already answered your question

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, aBetterMii, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

Mark henry

Whores will always be whores, nothing you or anyone else on this forum can do anything about that

You seem to be under the impression that every girl is a good girl at heart but it's the Chads' faults for making them whores

True good girls do not want to be whores for anyone, not Chad, not Chadlite, not statusmaxxed rich celeb. Nobody. Girls that this are rare as fuck

Most women are utter garbage and should be treated like the sluts that they are. You cannot make a whore into a housewife, they are born this way. There are girls out there who actually want to be monogamous to one guy forever, but this is less than 99% of the female population. The rest deserve to be pumped and dumped

• +1
Reactions: Ken, oldcelloser, aBetterMii and 5 others
Yean it's very true

What do we do bro???
Just don't commit boyo, it's not worth it in 2022 unless you find a legit unicorn which is rarer than winning the lottery these days

Just focus on making money and have a solid group of decent mates and you should be fine slaying. But if you want kids someday, it's probably over

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, oldcelloser and Chadethnic101
The idea is that because men are ugly and low value the distribution of male body counts is skewed right while the female distribution is normal

So the men with the highest body counts pick the least promiscuous women for LTR and the ueed up slutts go to low value guys

This is how slaying and wanting a low n count girl are compatible. It kinda plays out irl

Some tyroje preacher on YouTube had 3 ex wives and BMs then married a virgin
Yup. Chads can have other peoples cake and eat theirs too. I took a girls virginity who wanted an LTR and she didnt care about my history. Slayers like me lock down low bodycount/virgin girls once we are done with dicking down other mens future wives

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and oldcelloser
Just don't commit boyo, it's not worth it in 2022 unless you find a legit unicorn which is rarer than winning the lottery these days

Just focus on making money and have a solid group of decent mates and you should be fine slaying. But if you want kids someday, it's probably over
Yeah sounds about right bro

I kinda do want a kid one day, but ngl way the world's going, seems like it may not be worth it
May bring them into a hell hole of a world by the time they're older

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and forevergymcelling
Water. JFL at the retards Who ask for Virgin girls while having 10+ bodycount jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ken
There are women who don't like hookup culture. Men want to spread their seed as much as possible, it's within our best interest (at a very basic level) to fuck as much hot girls as possible. Women best interest is to lock the highest value man they can and have a baby with him.

Men and women sexual strategies are opposite from each other, that's life, so we will never be equal. We are not mindless animals, so other factors such as companionship enter at play. So yes, it's natural for a high value male to have and be able to get multiple sex partners. While a high value woman has a low body count. A woman who has a high body count it's against her natural programming. That's why higher body count women report to be unhappier and more unstable than others with lower numbers.

And that's why men of all ages valued and value very highly a non promiscuous woman.

Despite most autists here think, there is a good portion of women that are not oriented to the party and hedonism without control lifestyle, obviously you won't find them in bars/clubs or tinder.

But yes, we live in dire times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and oldcelloser
There are women who don't like hookup culture. Men want to spread their seed as much as possible, it's within our best interest (at a very basic level) to fuck as much hot girls as possible. Women best interest is to lock the highest value man they can and have a baby with him.

Men and women sexual strategies are opposite from each other, that's life, so we will never be equal. We are not mindless animals, so other factors such as companionship enter at play. So yes, it's natural for a high value male to have and be able to get multiple sex partners. While a high value woman has a low body count. A woman who has a high body count it's against her natural programming. That's why higher body count women report to be unhappier and more unstable than others with lower numbers.

And that's why men of all ages valued and value very highly a non promiscuous woman.

Despite most autists here think, there is a good portion of women that are not oriented to the party and hedonism without control lifestyle, obviously you won't find them in bars/clubs or tinder.

But yes, we live in dire times.
but these women are less likely to take care of their appearance or have high libido. non promiscuous, good looking, high libido but only for you, can dress attractively, like this is asking for an impossibility. unicorn among unicorns. you cant have it all.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
where can i read this?

btw youre not a tyronelite tho

you know that right>?? youre like 3-4*at best / 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, HerpDerpson, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Brother, I’m here to take part, not here to take over

I agree with you bro. You’re one of the few rational people on this forum.

• Love it
btw youre not a tyronelite tho

you know that right>?? youre like 3-4*at best / 10
Thanks bro your male opinion truly matters even tho I’ve had plenty of women say otherwise :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Brother, I’m here to take part, not here to take over
If you understand that great but alot of naive inexperienced teens here do not & I have to explain to them the situation at hand

Yeah sounds about right bro

I kinda do want a kid one day, but ngl way the world's going, seems like it may not be worth it
May bring them into a hell hole of a world by the time they're older
doesnt matter im gonna have 3 giga mogger sons by surrogacy (or how many my money will permit me)
you're not gonna find that 0.001% woman that you need for LTR in 2022 bro, come on....
our blessed mod @tyronelite thinks men and women are equal, with every post, which is hilarious to see :lul:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite and Chadethnic101
our blessed mod @
tyronelite
@tyronelite thinks men and women are equal, with every post, which is hilarious to see :lul:
We’re clearly not lol

I just live in reality & have critical thinking

What did I say in my thread that made you think I think we’re equal?

We’re clearly not lol

I just live in reality & have critical thinking

What did I say in my thread that made you think I think we’re equal?
you're asking everyday about why men want virgins and low body count girls , and why we wont settle for high body count girls and that we're hypocrites for demanding low body count girls
so you're either trolling or dont know that men and women are totally opposite in their sexuality, and how human sexuality works; no 2 pair could be more unequal in fact (pair bonding , sperm is plentiful, eggs are not and woman is locked for 9 months at a time, and many man y more...)
also theres a possibilty that you go overseas and leave the insane gynocentric west (barely talked about here), or dont have LTRs (which are boring anyways and 90% are in dead bedrooms or unhappy and stay together for the social clout or religion)
theres so many possibilities at play here ,as a man, so stop thinking locally and taking these sexually liberated ,50+ partner count, seriously lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
so you're either trolling or dont know that men and women are totally opposite in their sexuality, and how human sexuality works;
Bruh.. my friend what part of if you’re having casual sex with women you’re adding to her body count don’t you get??

And no I’m not leaving the US to live in a 3rd world country JFL are you forgetting I was born in one?

All I’m saying is if you expect these bitches to be virgins.. nobody is allowed to slay

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
At end of day, it is female choice. She can say no and not have sex till marriage. If they are one who are giving out sex more easily, it is their issue. Foids also glorify studs.

I know foids who dress like sluts but get angry when other foid dress like sluts.

Just like how most guys cant slay, if no foid give out sex. It will how it will be, no one slaying

Bruh.. my friend what part of if you’re having casual sex with women you’re adding to her body count don’t you get??

And no I’m not leaving the US to live in a 3rd world country JFL are you forgetting I was born in one?

All I’m saying is if you expect these bitches to be virgins.. nobody is allowed to slay
men vs women , cheap sperm vs expensive eggs , pair bonding on women vs men that sex is just like eating a sandwich for us
anyways LTRs is cucked in 99% of situations as a man, whichever way you take it if youre not sub 5 lol...rich men high status men have always had 100+ partner counts, most likely
you can live 6 months/year in the 2nd/3rd world as a US/west citizen boyo with extreme global remote wealth but you do you boyo :lul:
only NY/NJ women aka 0.01 % of the world matter boyo :lul: ...........please keep watching Alex PWf boyo and keep catering to these post 1960 + sexual liberation 100+ partner count (mostly fat US) women boyo :lul: ....it all checks out.jpg :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL

19 —> 20
29 —> 30

Option 1

Option 2

View attachment 1887468

Adapt or Die​

Thanks for pointing this out
But to be abundantly clear, it’s not like slayers randomly appeared and somehow destroyed things, it’s divorce laws and female independence that killed civilization and also left a lot of women single for slayers to use for their pleasure

Evolutionary mismatch tbh
Naturally women will fuck 1 or 2 guys then get pregnant and stop goofing around

19 —> 20
29 —> 30

Option 1

Option 2

View attachment 1887468

Adapt or Die​

extremely based post! I like the way you think, high IQ
Men are the gatekeepers of sex in Islam. The cucked west need to learn

• +1
Reactions: fogdart