Daily Reminder: Natural Lifters ARE Fucked

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but the vast majority of naturals will never achieve a tinder slayer physique. Even the absolute best natural lifters look bad in comparison to average roidcel on Instagram when they're not in optimal lighting. Don't delude yourself as to what is possible naturally as an incel with average genetics.

iu

iu

iu

Top natural bodybuilders get MOGGED by women on small doses of steroids.

iu

iu

iu

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Don't waste your time training naturally if you want to enjoy your life and achieve a slayer physique in your prime.

~Moggy out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Kekee, diggbicc and 3 others
"small doses of steroids" yeah right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4053 and 33 others
Assuming you ain’t genetic trash natty lifting can take u a long way in the longterm

Too lazy to post examples but markfitt v shreds andrea denver & Simeon panda n mike ohearn ofc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 5143 and sloopnoob
JUST INJECT TREN AND MOG U PUSSY
Giphy 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
y cuz you will always be a 8%bf twink when you lift
lame thread

• +1
Reactions: zazzle and IWantToMax
I should become a natty bodybuilder cuz i mog them all tbh

Assuming you ain’t genetic trash natty lifting can take u a long way in the longterm

Too lazy to post examples but markfitt v shreds andrea denver & Simeon panda n mike ohearn ofc
None of these guys have "average genetics:, they're all top tier and still take steroids. Keep deluding yourself if you want

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and BadaBing
daily reminder
roided lifters HAIR ARE FUCKED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, CopeIsReal, Zeta ascended and 8 others
accurate

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
None of these guys have "average genetics:, they're all top tier and still take steroids. Keep deluding yourself if you want
Well I never said average :what:

& mike ohearn n Simeon are natty bro they said it themselves. They wouldn’t lie to their fans bro

If u can’t get this in 4+ years consistent lifting u might wanna hit a u-turn & switch genders anyways

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, middayshowers, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
You think those women are on small doses ???

& mike ohearn n Simeon are natty bro they said it themselves. They wouldn’t lie to their fans bro
View attachment 389822
If u can’t get this in 4+ years consistent lifting u might wanna hit a u-turn & switch genders anyways
go and ask simeon in person if he is natural and he will give you at least a 10 min tirade how he is

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but the vast majority of naturals will never achieve a tinder slayer physique. Even the absolute best natural lifters look bad in comparison to average roidcel on Instagram when they're not in optimal lighting. Don't delude yourself as to what is possible naturally as an incel with average genetics.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Don't waste your time training naturally if you want to enjoy your life and achieve a slayer physique in your prime.

~Moggy out
JFL it’s not hard just take mk677 and fat burners

Kinda right tbh
I have only made small progressment after
On and off shit diet lifting for 8 months

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggy

View attachment 389822
You're obviously joking, but the average low IQ incel will unironically believe you. Sarcasm is reserved for high IQ normies.

• +1
Reactions: Lars2210
Natties look worse as they approach competition bodyfat levels. 12-15% is ideal for them, you will look much fuller.

But yes, low dose roids ftw. I'd be on now if my hair was not sensitive to DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise

Simon panda mike o tren hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajabahahahahahahahahahah just kill yourself if u think they natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and KingOfRome
No roids for your hair, balls and health

/ end of thread

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Hector
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and Moggy
What I don't understand why in a blackpilled forum people are obsessed with having a roidhead type of body, which you should know that is worse for women than natural bb

• +1
Reactions: zazzle and stuckneworleans

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

~Moggy out
Guy in the below is just a framelet and have a shit tan. Most of them looks good (bodywise) anyway. Full body builder type doesnt have so much demand

Natty lifting in long term with a good diet will give you a nice body. You can still roid if you want tho

Simon panda mike o tren hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajabahahahahahahahahahah just kill yourself if u think they natty
You're obviously joking, but the average low IQ incel will unironically believe you. Sarcasm is reserved for high IQ normies.
Well shit guess u were right there G

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
What I don't understand why in a blackpilled forum people are obsessed with having a roidhead type of body, which you should know that is worse for women than natural bb
Because it is proven to be very effective on Tinder to have a physique like this for ONS. If you're looking to betabux or find a LTR with a used whore running prettyboy game is legit AF.

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
you are cherry picking the worst examples. unless you want to become instagram personality of bb or a competitor you don't need roids to become aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: zazzle and Hector
Don't bother explaining this to brain dead closeted incels they truly believe someone like Chico would outslay this generic jock.

pDlTVUd.jpg
Women behaivour says otherwise. Keep coping not face for your fucked hormonal system because of roids.

Redpilled and unbased

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Lowest IQ possible, DID I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NATURAL BODYBUILDING?????

I got to the gym 6 days a week. The problem is that you cant face the truth:

FACE FACE FACE FACE

PS: I have Zyzz as a wallpaper if you think I am against lifting or something.

Again how about looking at women behaivour? FACE IS 80% and you don't need a roided body to make women think you have a 10/10 body.

Keep destroying your hormonal profile.
Face is about 68% of attraction according to numerous studies. @eduardkoopman has more information on this.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Face is about 68% of attraction according to numerous studies. @eduardkoopman has more information on this.
Whatever: 68% against 32% which mostly are about height and frame.

indeed they are fucking pathetic
natty championships should have different stage settings
that oil n light makes you unconsciously compare the poor fellas with colemans

6'7", natty, mogs the shit out of muh roid copers:

pretty much anyone can get a good body 2-3 years of gymcelling natty, admit it, you're either just lazy or have shit tier genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, SteveRogers and Moggy
Lol if u think women want roided autists. They want 6'5 guys with good frames and face, they won't care about muscle

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Hector
Lol if u think women want roided autists. They want 6'5 guys with good frames and face, they won't care about muscle
2487.jpg

Opinion = invalidated

• WTF
Reactions: didntreadlol
About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body. (pretty brutal Blackpill by the way)
About 52% is face. (Thus 68% of physicall attractiveness)
About 24% is body. (Thus 32% of physicall attractiveness)

study: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/r...f-the-face-and-body-to-overall-attractiveness

Whatever:..... 32% which mostly are about height and frame.
Somehow a study said, it was mostly about strength. Obviously need frame and height (=musscle mass potential) to be able to be or become strong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and Hector
you are cherry picking the worst examples. unless you want to become instagram personality of bb or a competitor you don't need roids to become aesthetic.
As a natty, you're either lean and flat, or full and fat. You have to be lean and full to be aesthetic by 2020 standards, which are set by heavy roid users.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Wannabe6ft2
Thanks god i have mr olympia gymecel genetics

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

~Moggy out
Is Tinder Slayer body, actually a bodybuilding body?

i have no idea avout ideal body.

All i recall, is where they suggested to look like brad pitt body in fight club.
Which basically is natty type of body with good muscles and low fat

picture
ideal-male-body-slides-tyler-durden-brad-pitt-small.jpg

sex-icon-line-scott-herman-bob-adrien-brody-zyzz-ideal-body-small.jpg

speedo-line-up-sexiest-beach-body-small.jpg

the-most-ideal-male-bodies-winners.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Is Tinder Slayer body, actually a bodybuilding body?

i have no idea avout ideal body.

All i recall, is where they suggested to look like brad pitt body in fight club.
Which basically is natty type of body with good muscles and low fat

picture
ideal-male-body-slides-tyler-durden-brad-pitt-small.jpg

sex-icon-line-scott-herman-bob-adrien-brody-zyzz-ideal-body-small.jpg

speedo-line-up-sexiest-beach-body-small.jpg

the-most-ideal-male-bodies-winners.jpg
That "study" was flawed for numerous reasons.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

~Moggy out
Very true OP. Hard pill to swallow for most.

BEING NATURAL IS LIKE TRYING TO OVERDOSE ON CIGARETTES

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Most 'natural bodybuilders' are on (or were on) shit, which is the sad part. Most true natties have no chance of even getting close to those 'natural bodybuilders'.

Also, those women are all on massive amounts of AAS. You have no idea what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, SteveRogers and Deleted member 245
Face>

• +1
huge roided physiques look like puffed up turkeys, old school strongmen physiques are the best imo, granite dense not puffy muscle, insane strength and healthy looking (steroids appeared in the 50s and most of these guys photos are before that)

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 245 and Turanid_Bull