DestinyPill, the most black pill ever. (will mwke u rope)

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
DestinyPill, a new pill invented by SpiritualCel. Its meaning is that everything is predestined, free will doesnt exist. All that has happdned or will happen is predestined. Your genes werent only predestined, ur whole life is, ur thoughts all emotions all ideas etc. Everything is synchronized together like a playing moviescreen.... Nisargadatta Maharaj

Mods sticky this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Deleted member 3177 and 4 others
Baby's first determinism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Can you connect to foids on a Spiritual level. Is that possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Can you connect to foids on a Spiritual level. Is that possible
"All that has happdned or will happen is predestined. Your genes werent only predestined, ur whole life is, ur thoughts all emotions all ideas etc." meaning this question u ask and i responding is also predestined. Imo no, i had visions in meditation and felt energy. This is not something u should seek. In reality seek nothing from this world, death is my highest joy....... To know the self is to forget the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no
DestinyPill, a new pill invented by SpiritualCel. Its meaning is that everything is predestined, free will doesnt exist. All that has happdned or will happen is predestined. Your genes werent only predestined, ur whole life is, ur thoughts all emotions all ideas etc. Everything is synchronized together like a playing moviescreen.... View attachment 345780

Mods sticky this.
no

• +1
determinism is 50/50 tbh. but determined 50 being shit makes non determined to determined aswell[ar at least extremely difficult], pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
determinism is 50/50 tbh. but determined 50 being shit makes non determined to determined aswell[ar at least extremely difficult], pretty much
Idk whst the fuck u mean with 50 50 determinism. I think u mean soft determinism. I dotn believe in thwt i believe in extreme determinism. I mog isis in extremism

• +1
Nigga this is common sense you aint invent shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
even if it is predestined, what difference does it make if things happen as if it were not?

• +1
nothing is predestined it's just another reason for coping, oh I can't looksmax It was predestined for me to be subhuman.
Cope utter cope die faggot all your posts are useless, I carve my own destiny but you can cope with your predetermined destiny all you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
Um
even if it is predestined, what difference does it make if things happen as if it were not?
U must believe in freewill. U think u are doing the things but in reality its predestined. Multiple studie show thst u dont think thoughts. Thoughts appear on us
nothing is predestined it's just another reason for coping, oh I can't looksmax It was predestined for me to be subhuman.
Cope utter cope die faggot all your posts are useless, I carve my own destiny but you can cope with your predetermined destiny all you want.
Ur a retard. I do believe surgery can work. But lets say i save up money and i will. Get killed bt surgery. Than even that would be predestined. U retard. ._. Predestiny and looksmaxxing can be compatible. Its just that the act of looksmaxxing would be predestined
Explain how i saw @ChaddeusPeuterschmit in my vision ar age 9. How did i see multiple Chico pics of @Vidyacoper a few weeks ago when he had chico avi. How did i have dejavus to the point that i feel like i alrdy experienced everything. U can look in future = predestined even those visions, i didnt intnend for them. They just happened to me ik igs impossibke

Last edited:
  • +1
"All that has happdned or will happen is predestined. Your genes werent only predestined, ur whole life is, ur thoughts all emotions all ideas etc." meaning this question u ask and i responding is also predestined. Imo no, i had visions in meditation and felt energy. This is not something u should seek. In reality seek nothing from this world, death is my highest joy....... To know the self is to forget the world.

^^^^^^total useless information

u r saying that what I'll do is predestined. Makes no sense to me why you think its a useful info even if it's true. u were predestined to say it here so watever why are you goin to answer this question lol.

I don't believe we are totally forced to go in a certain direction. I believe that we have a free will coefficient and a determined coefficient. it is about force one against the other as far as possible to get what I want.

It happens all the time to me. Like when I want to wake up but my body does not. I have to force it.

They say god knows the future. Maybe he knows. But life happens to us like if he did not. Free will is somehow mixed with it. Crazy shit.

• +1

u r saying that what I'll do is predestined. Makes no sense to me why you think its a useful info even if it's true. u were predestined to say it here so watever why are you goin to answer this question lol.

I don't believe we are totally forced to go in a certain direction. I believe that we have a free will coefficient and a determined coefficient. it is about force one against the other as far as possible to get what I want.

It happens all the time to me. Like when I want to wake up but my body does not. I have to force it.

They say god knows the future. Maybe he knows. But life happens to us like if he did not. Free will is somehow mixed with it. Crazy shit.
Ok bro. I used to think like this aswell until at age 14 i legit felt like i was stuck in a timeloop where everything i did felt like i have experienced that already in past. Even now there are mant dejavus to the point i dont believe in free will. I saw @ChaddeusPeuterschmit and chico images in my visiosn at age 9. I remember chaddeuspeuterschmjt so fucking clearly. One day imma rope
Free eil

Free will no exist but w emust believe in that we r in control or we will LDAR 24 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Ah, another Greycel sewage tier thread... great 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
Um

U must believe in freewill. U think u are doing the things but in reality its predestined. Multiple studie show thst u dont think thoughts. Thoughts appear on us

Ur a retard. I do believe surgery can work. But lets say i save up money and i will. Get killed bt surgery. Than even that would be predestined. U retard. ._. Predestiny and looksmaxxing can be compatible. Its just that the act of looksmaxxing would be predestined

Explain how i saw @ChaddeusPeuterschmit in my vision ar age 9. How did i see multiple Chico pics of @Vidyacoper a few weeks ago when he had chico avi. How did i have dejavus to the point that i feel like i alrdy experienced everything. U can look in future = predestined even those visions, i didnt intnend for them. They just happened to me ik igs impossibke

to start I bet they are studies financed by Jews to somehow discredit religion and make society succumb to atheism and rot.

secondly, the only study that I’ve heard of is from the 1980s and it’s been proven flawed in the way they did it.

third, that they must start from false premises. if there is something outside connected to the body, how the hell are they going to study it?

• +1
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit has no free will either. Theres a reason why. If i saw those visions at age 9 it means he was predestined to name himself chadddeus peutersmith on this forum like right now. Ikd if he is aware of this. It takes a real Genius spiritual person to realize this. I was always analyzing ljfe. Many times in my life i have experienced extreme dejavu
to start I bet they are studies financed by Jews to somehow discredit religion and make society succumb to atheism and rot.

secondly, the only study that I’ve heard of is from the 1980s and it’s been proven flawed in the way they did it.

third, that they must start from false premises. if there is something outside connected to the body, how the hell are they going to study it?
Jfl if u believe religion > atheism. Atheism is far more logical and more truth than religion. Spirituality (only nisargadatta qnd mahairhisi) mogs atheism atheism mogs religion

• +1
  • Love it
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit has no free will either. Theres a reason why. If i saw those visions at age 9 it means he was predestined to name himself chadddeus peutersmith on this forum like right now. Ikd if he is aware of this. It takes a real Genius spiritual person to realize this. I was always analyzing ljfe. Many times in my life i have experienced extreme dejavu

Jfl if u believe religion > atheism. Atheism is far more logical and more truth than religion. Spirituality (only nisargadatta qnd mahairhisi) mogs atheism atheism mogs religion
what age r u bro??? i'm 24. u talk like a retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit, taking the fact i saw ur name and knowing it means u were predestined to name urself that on this forum. It would be most logically to conclude that all ur other aspects in life and even most subtle things like thoughts emotions ec are also predestined.
what age r u bro??? i'm 24. u talk like a retard.
Im 16 im on phone

• Love it
  • +1