DICKMAXXING GTFIH | You can actually inject the vasodilator into your penis yourself

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

I talked about the vasodilator way to penismaxx before.

This method is also used for curing erectile dysfunction.

As i read through ed related forums, i found that people actually inject the vasodilators by themselves.

And injecting into penis is not much different from intramuscular injection. You hold a 90 degree angle and inject it to the shaft of your penis.

3 penis clock 450

I will definetly try it under supervision of a urologist.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 20370, AscendingHero and 6 others
I'm telling you, this will become the norm to get any on tinder eventually.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, weebcel, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others

As i read through ed related forums, i found that people actually inject the vasodilators by themselves.

And injecting into penis is not much different from intramuscular injection. You hold a 90 degree angle and inject it to the shaft of your penis.

View attachment 1782609

what kind of vasolidation are we talking about ?

do you have any plan on how to go about sourcing it ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
what kind of vasolidation are we talking about ?
Preferably, the vasodilator is selected from the group consisting of papaverine, chlorpromazine, atropine, phentolamine, and prostaglandin E1, and mixtures thereof. A preferred vasodilator is prostaglandin E1.
do you have any plan on how to go about sourcing it ?
It is a prescription drug. I think i have to talk with a urologist for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
ive stuck needles into my butt for roids but I will kill myself before you ever catch me shoving a needle into my dick

its an urban legend that heroin addicts do that when they fuck up all their other veins but i guess looksmaxx is once again turning myth to reality.. for penis length

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Danish_Retard, Merćer and 2 others
Will this work, kind of work?
dosage is low tbh. You can search for product with this names, Caverject, Edex, Prostin VR

this one is in papaverine form

this one has 0,5 mg alprostadil dosage

Last edited:

View attachment 1782609

So wack, there are legit ways to increasing penile length and girth that dont include surgery

• Hmm...
So wack, there are legit ways to increasing penile length and girth that dont include surgery
Will this work, kind of work?
I found with much higher dosages here.

If you want to read more about it, search the patent number on google. For buying vasodilator search "buy PGE-1"

What about the anesthetic? Needles in your dick hurt. :/

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Tallooksmaxxer
Bro i talked with people that used it, they said they used around 50-100 MCG and they said they had several hours lasting painfully hard erections. (none of them have ed).

So mg dosages can fuck you up real bad. Only use mcg.

Bro i talked with people that used it, they said they used around 50-100 MCG and they said they had several hours lasting painfully hard erections. (none of them have ed).

So mg dosages can fuck you up real bad. Only use mcg.
Did they get more gains though?

Did they get more gains though?
On reddit saw a man claiming this
He didnt do penis exercises in injection period
Penis

He said he will share his actual accounted logs with me, i will tag you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, reptiles, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Instead of using a vasodilator, can't someone just use a pump and keep it on for a longer time period?

Instead of using a vasodilator, can't someone just use a pump and keep it on for a longer time period?
i didnt say you have to. in fact %99 of people who do pe never used vasodilator probably. Pump is good too. Checjout gettingbigger subredit

If you end up doing it let us know if you get any results

• Love it
idk about that my nigga :ogre:

• Hmm...

View attachment 1782609

Brah tell me the strongest vasodilator this has ever been tried with. I can source myselt any prescription drug

Is this permanent? Pls don't give me hope man:feelswhy:

Brah tell me the strongest vasodilator this has ever been tried with. I can source myselt any prescription drug
that patent is probably cope,

your best to enlarge your penis are :
  • doing penis exercises (you cant get around this, if you do the other two too you will greatly boost your growth rate)
  • Peptides such as igf-1, mgf, bpc-157
  • dht cream
Is this permanent? Pls don't give me hope man:feelswhy:
penis enlarging itself is permanent but just injecting vasodilators are very unlikely to give you any gains.

read above.

it's a cope tbh unless you have a decent base to start with, very few dicklets will benefit from it
if you are clinically dicklet you should try hcg, testosterone or dht cream. turbo dicklets generally have hormonal problems.

if you are clinically dicklet you should try hcg, testosterone or dht cream. turbo dicklets generally have hormonal problems.
I'm 21, no meds can change my size now. Only choice is to accept it and cope for the rest of eternity with vidya

I'm 21, no meds can change my size now. Only choice is to accept it and cope for the rest of eternity with vidya
If you have hormonal problems its technically like you never entered puberty in your dick, saw people on reddit that grew greatly with hcg and dht cream, but your choice...

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism and reptiles

• doing penis exercises (you cant get around this, if you do the other two too you will greatly boost your growth rate)
  • dht cream

penis enlarging itself is permanent but just injecting vasodilators are very unlikely to give you any gains.

read above.
It depends the pressure put on your dick and how it affects tunica albuguinea.

But can you tell me what's the best vasolidator to inject in theory?

• Hmm...
If you have hormonal problems its technically like you never entered puberty in your dick, saw people on reddit that grew greatly with hcg and dht cream, but your choice...
Some niggas are just born as subhumans and given an unfair shot at life not everything has a solution bro

But can you tell me what's the best vasolidator to inject in theory?
i researched them before but there is practically no difference and not many study to draw a hard line between them.
They may varry with half life.
It depends the pressure put on your dick and how it affects tunica albuguinea.
yeah, might work for girth...

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Why do some guy sjust have massive cocks and other small ones ?

• Hmm...
Why do some guy sjust have massive cocks and other small ones ?
genetics (assuming so), higher androgen levels, higher androgenic receptor sensivity in dick, higher count of androgenic receptors in dick, higher igf-1 levels...

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism and RAITEIII
higher androgen levels, higher androgenic receptor sensivity in dick, higher count of androgenic receptors in dick, higher igf-1 levels...
You're well directed. I am researching ways to bring back receptor sensitivity. Maybe I can PM you eventually with my research so we discuss.

• Hmm...
For length, stretching and hanging (which will both get you some more girth but not a lot) for girth pumping and getting a stronger erection (works for length aswell)

You're well directed. I am researching ways to bring back receptor sensitivity. Maybe I can PM you eventually with my research so we discuss.
I dont really even know the structure of penis properly tbh :p

Also i saw this on reddit, maybe helpful for you.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
What kinda retard would inject shit in their penis when results aren't even permanent? 99% of those dumb enough to try it will end up in a hospital. If it was legit, perma gains I'd have risked it. 5.5x6.5 Dicklet for life.

• Ugh..
What kinda retard would inject shit in their penis when results aren't even permanent? 99% of those dumb enough to try it will end up in a hospital. If it was legit, perma gains I'd have risked it. 5.5x6.5 Dicklet for life.
You cant get anywhere in this life without taking risks if you are not born good looking and rich.

Results are easily permanent.

Though i dont write these mesages to convince absolute retards like you, i just dont want lurkers to get influenced by loud dummies like you.

You cant get anywhere in this life without taking risks if you are not born good looking and rich.

Results are easily permanent.

Though i dont write these mesages to convince absolute retards like you, i just dont want lurkers to get influenced by loud dummies like you.
You're a dangerous individual that should be permabanned from this forum. Some cunt will have his penis torn out because of you trolling them that they'll become Jamal if they put needles in their dicks.

You're a dangerous individual that should be permabanned from this forum. Some cunt will have his penis torn out because of you trolling them that they'll become Jamal if they put needles in their dicks.
You can go back to a more pussy safe enviroment like reddit, we are looksmaxxing in this forum.

And i am just theorizing things here, never instructed proper routines. Plus injectable vasodilators are widely used by people with severe ED.

You can go back to a more pussy safe enviroment like reddit, we are looksmaxxing in this forum.

And i am just theorizing things here, never instructed proper routines. Plus injectable vasodilators are widely used by people with severe ED.
You're theorizing and you've put a thread promising people 4 inches of length gains with your bullshit injections.

• dht cream

read above.
I'm normie I've heard dht cream alot here what's major useages and benefits other than what you mentioned "penis enlarging" and how to use it ?

10 and 2 o’clock boys

• JFL