DICKMAXXING GTFIH | You can actually inject the vasodilator into your penis yourself

I'm normie I've heard dht cream alot here what's major useages and benefits other than what you mentioned "penis enlarging" and how to use it ?
I dont know if dht cream can shut your HPTA but probably has a high chance of shutting down, so i strongly suggest you to dont mess with it unless you also want to deal with TRT in addition

I dont really even know the structure of penis properly tbh :p

Also i saw this on reddit, maybe helpful for you.

View attachment 1989837
I read about methyltrienolone long ago. It's androgenic rating is higher however every androgen has a unique reaction so it's not guaranteed that this compound is necessarily any better than DHT.

The issue here is that apparently the androgen receptor suffers a change that makes it no longer receptive to celullar growth.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
DHT alone wont increase penis size because after puberty we lack androgen receptors in penis. Growth hormone increases androgen receptor expression. So to increase penis size u need dht and gh

• Hmm...
DHT alone wont increase penis size because after puberty we lack androgen receptors in penis. Growth hormone increases androgen receptor expression. So to increase penis size u need dht and gh
if I had money id be 10 inches

• So Sad
if I had money id be 10 inches
Hormones are only one part of the equation...
You pretty much dont even need them at all, but it speeds up the process.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
There was a guy who said massaging your balls with olive oil before going to sleep every day will desentize your DHT receptors in your dick, so when you stop doing it after a few weeks or a month or so your DHT production bounces back and because of the newly desentized DHT receptors in your dick you experience a second growth spurt.

LMAO

• JFL
Hormones are only one part of the equation...
You pretty much dont even need them at all, but it speeds up the process.
i am almost reaching dickmaxx platea knowledge I need someone to invest on my research I cant afford to put in practice.

• Love it
3 penis clock 450
oof wtf

just hang with heat pad bro stop tha cope

I talked about the vasodilator way to penismaxx before.

This method is also used for curing erectile dysfunction.

As i read through ed related forums, i found that people actually inject the vasodilators by themselves.

And injecting into penis is not much different from intramuscular injection. You hold a 90 degree angle and inject it to the shaft of your penis.

View attachment 1782609

I will definetly try it under supervision of a urologist.
update us on this

• Hmm...
but you can still do manuals, dht gel etc...
i am a dickmaxxing noob i dont even know where to source this shit what that is and how to do it also i never encountered anyone that had legit results

that patent is very likely missleading, unfortunately.
why though?
i have seen threads on old PE forums and blogs where people would follow the process with success

• Hmm...
why though?
i have seen threads on old PE forums and blogs where people would follow the process with success
well give it a try then...

I talked about the vasodilator way to penismaxx before.

This method is also used for curing erectile dysfunction.

As i read through ed related forums, i found that people actually inject the vasodilators by themselves.

And injecting into penis is not much different from intramuscular injection. You hold a 90 degree angle and inject it to the shaft of your penis.

View attachment 1782609

I will definetly try it under supervision of a urologist.
idk why everyone talks about injecting when it comes to my pe. You can grow other ways

What are the actual real and effective dick maxing techniques? Is it only stretches and pumping?
the DHT only works if your hormones were bad and your dick never developed or youre young and you need mk-677 with it for GH?

JFL at some of these claims though, there has literally never once been a 10 inch penis ever recorded or proved... Im not even sure there has been a dick over 9 inches EVER photographed and measured... 8+ appears to be the max out range of possible functioning dick, beyond that there is 0 evidence of anything that isn't some deformed dead dick that is literally stretched skin

i know this is an old thread i just wanna say i injected ethanol into my dick with this method and successfully gave my penis an upward curve.lost about half an inch but that’s fine, i now have a 7x5.5 upward curved dick, probably the best possible dick you can have

this shit was scary to do though

• JFL
You incels should stop worrying about dickmaxxing and start worrying about actual looksmaxxing. Your dick doesn't matter if nobody is gonna see it in the first place jfl

You incels should stop worrying about dickmaxxing and start worrying about actual looksmaxxing. Your dick doesn't matter if nobody is gonna see it in the first place jfl
what makes you think we dont looksmax our face you retarded?

what makes you think we dont looksmax our face you retarded?
I'm only talking about incels. If you arent an incel my comment doesnt apply to you.

• JFL
I'm only talking about incels. If you arent an incel my comment doesnt apply to you.
dickmaxxing takes a long time if you are sub 7 inch.

better start whenever you learn about it and keep maxxing for other parts.

everything matters.

dickmaxxing takes a long time if you are sub 7 inch.

better start whenever you learn about it and keep maxxing for other parts.
My dick is fine if i get it any bigger then it will be impossible to hide awkward boners.

i know this is an old thread i just wanna say i injected ethanol into my dick with this method and successfully gave my penis an upward curve.lost about half an inch but that’s fine, i now have a 7x5.5 upward curved dick, probably the best possible dick you can have

this shit was scary to do though
how curved it is and why would you want a curve anyways i wish mine was straight and not like a banana