Did anyone ever ascend from zygo implants besides that one guy?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
All the results I've seen are medicore at best. Except that one guy, I think he was called Sayan? Show some zygo implant results tbh. How do I know if I need them? Don't wanna end up looking like a freak.

Tagging smart users:
@Acromegaly_Chad @PapiMew @SixCRY @chinpilled @thecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 8869 and 3 others
ye, the other guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Johanjohan, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Johanjohan, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
i am getting zygo implants with pagnoni as well next year bc an incel told me here two days ago that my zygos look uncanny because theyre medium set and huge
so i think to fix them im gonna neeed t oget a bigger implant and make it really high then i can get girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, Cope>rope, Johanjohan and 4 others
Ye the guy before

i am getting zygo implants with pagnoni as well next year bc an incel told me here two days ago that my zygos look uncanny because theyre medium set and huge
so i think to fix them im gonna neeed t oget a bigger implant and make it really high then i can get girls
Ye the guy before
3 users trolling with a retarded joke and one schizo freak talking about surgeries he will never get thx for nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 17244, Prince88 and 8 others
What's the point of implant, when easily solved with filler?

Though too prominent zygos look GAY :unsure:

BUT YOU DO YOU :feelshehe:

Instead of "temporarily geh" with fillers you want to go "full geh" with implants... admirable :feelsokman:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Administrator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 16380
Isn't it "goat eyes" discussed in the other thread?
Then, he is the true PSL god! :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 18840
3 users trolling with a retarded joke and one schizo freak talking about surgeries he will never get thx for nothing
To answer srsly imo zygos implants r the most useless implants dont do it unless hypoplasia

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 2729
To answer srsly imo zygos implants r the most useless implants dont do it unless hypoplasia
They are not useless...

... if OP wants to look GEH :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Except that one guy, I think he was called Sayan?
I think it worked for him because all his other features were good and he was just lucky the implant design ended up perfect for his face. think even eppley said he can't accurately predict what it's gonna look like. that's why he does revisions for them all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
2542889_20190403_162431-1.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, mewcoper, randomvanish and 2 others
What's the point of implant, when easily solved with filler?
Because I don't want to have to visit the filler clinic constantly like a bimbo whore, and pay every time I do so.

• +1
xD u dont know me nigga i already have more surgeries than youll ever get bitch

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 2729
I’d say you should stop with any surgeries. It appears you will go overboard with them. Anyways love you z James

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I’d say you should stop with any surgeries. It appears you will go overboard with them. Anyways love you z James

to be honest i wanna have the most mogger zygos in thie world i will show this to eppley and i want them to be the biggest ever
dont think im kidding either bc if i dont have this i wont get girsl

after the swelling goes down ill get a chin implant combined w byzygomatic arch implant mroe lip injections rhinoplasty and orbital box rotation then ill be a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: duck, ifyouwannabemylover and poopmaster22
D
View attachment 1661943
to be honest i wanna have the most mogger zygos in thie world i will show this to eppley and i want them to be the biggest ever
dont think im kidding either bc if i dont have this i wont get girsl
View attachment 1661944
after the swelling goes down ill get a chin implant combined w byzygomatic arch implant mroe lip injections rhinoplasty and orbital box rotation then ill be a chad
Dude out of love stop. It appears you either have massive lips or did lip filler and you either got lean af or got rid of all buccal fat in your face. If you add any more definition to your face you will dig a hole further. I’m saying this out of love. Normalize your lips and grow taller

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
D

Dude out of love stop. It appears you either have massive lips or did lip filler and you either got lean af or got rid of all buccal fat in your face. If you add any more definition to your face you will dig a hole further. I’m saying this out of love. Normalize your lips and grow taller
i can never be satisfied unless im that morph

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
nigga u need to relax u dont need zygo implants look at your fucking face already

nigga u need to relax u dont need zygo implants look at your fucking face already
i think i might need orbital implants too
i will get evbery single surgery i can by the timeim 20 to prove you all wrogn!

Attachments

• 279479103_297660712409339_8294763741473305390_n.jpg
    279479103_297660712409339_8294763741473305390_n.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
i think i might need orbital implants too
i will get evbery single surgery i can by the timeim 20 to prove you all wrogn!
The best surgery you could probably get is killing yourself

You need facial fat grafting ASAP.

• +1
The best surgery you could probably get is killing yourself
If he gets to Hell, the Devil himself will shit himself :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Cope
no zygo implants for your 160cm
to be serious I also consider zygo implants but I'm afraid of being botched; it will be real suifuel

• +1
no zygo implants for your 160cm
I dont plan on reproducing anyway so it doesnt even matter. Can get foidlet gf is only thing that matters and not looking forward to crippling pain.
to be serious I also consider zygo implants but I'm afraid of being botched; it will be real suifuel
Ye risk of looking gay seems to be high. Probably not worth it if you arent a zygoless cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
@Zenturio why do u wanna looksmax while being 160cm tbh? Im 173cm gigamanlet and LITERALLY every guy in Poland mogs me to oblivion. Today I was in most popular place in Warsaw and 1 out of 50 has been mogged by me. IMO I'm like 10th centile in my country and Polish men are not the tallest men in Europe so it's really suifuel. I dunno how you feel being such a manlet

• Hmm...
Bro how do you not know this yet

He's @Saiyan and he visited Eppley
nvm im slavic poorcel, when I saw his prizes I had got heart attack :forcedsmile:

• +1
If u get implants and bimax before dying ur hair im going to be very disappointed with you

• JFL

Attachments

• IMG20220428214730.jpg
    IMG20220428214730.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
@Zenturio why do u wanna looksmax while being 160cm tbh? Im 173cm gigamanlet and LITERALLY every guy in Poland mogs me to oblivion. Today I was in most popular place in Warsaw and 1 out of 50 has been mogged by me. IMO I'm like 10th centile in my country and Polish men are not the tallest men in Europe so it's really suifuel. I dunno how you feel being such a manlet
Everythingmaxx or death, step by step
If u get implants and bimax before dying ur hair im going to be very disappointed with you
I am scared of MT 2 and dye is expensive. Is it over for me?

I am scared of MT 2 and dye is expensive. Is it over for me?
ur morph was fine without a tan. not fine with dye. DYE ISNT EXPENSIVE UR LITERALLY PAYING THOUSANDS TO REARRANGE UR FACE BEFORE DYING

• JFL
@Zenturio how old are u mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Wdym? That I dont need tan but that I do need dye?

Bimax would ascend me more tho

stop being an annoying faggot and get bimax already
i dream to be like curlyheadjames

• JFL