Do frame/bones really grow until 25?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I'm 20 now, gonna be 21 soon, I've barely ever worked out, only for maybe 6 months at most a couple years ago. I have an average frame at the moment, would this improve if I start working out? Will I be able to grow my bidelt and get bigger forearms/wrists? Would my face become a bit more robust too? What are changes I can expect if I hop in the gym now? Or is it too late?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I'm 20 now, gonna be 21 soon, I've barely ever worked out, only for maybe 6 months at most a couple years ago. I have an average frame at the moment, would this improve if I start working out? Will I be able to grow my bidelt and get bigger forearms/wrists? Would my face become a bit more robust too? What are changes I can expect if I hop in the gym now? Or is it too late?
yes

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Gym maxxing can increase your frame width by 4-5 inches

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Yerico7 and Deleted member 23554
I don't think so because a lot of processes deteriorate since 20

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Yes

Supposedly bones stop growing after puberty but I’ve noticed older men have way larger wrists and hands than 18-20 year olds, it doesnt make sense

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 14392
What do you mean?
It is said that metabolism, T, collagen, neuroplasticity, balding problems start at 20 so i don't know how the body can grow in such a state

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Supposedly bones stop growing after puberty but I’ve noticed older men have way larger wrists and hands than 18-20 year olds, it doesnt make sense
I've noticed this too but I've also seen pics of my dad when he was my age and even then his fingers were the size of sausages, forearms and wrists were smaller tho but he is also a lot fatter now.

I have always heard bones grow until 25, like get more thick, not length wise obv, but idk what the truth is. Do you know how old Loox was when he started gymmaxxing? He put on an insane amount of bone, even in his face from what I've seen.

• JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars
It is said that metabolism, T, collagen, neuroplasticity, balding problems start at 20 so i don't know how the body can grow in such a state
Because everything you mentioned there has to do with youth, muscle and bone deterioration doesn't start at 20, that starts at 40. Those other things are unrelated to frame and muscle. So I can't see why they would affect bone growth, but I could be wrong.

Progress420

here's my frame progress after the age of 25.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 19766, Shade91 and 4 others
View attachment 2048308
Before: 18-25 year old foid appeal
After: roasties and used up milf appeal

I’m mirin both but you had perfect physique and proportions (though arms a little small) in the before photo imo

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Sounds like sci-fi
40 lmao
If you compare a 40 y/o who's been in the gym his whole life, VS a 25 y/o who's also been lifting his whole life and is in his prime, who do you think will be bigger? Probably the 40 year old unless the 25y/o is a genetic freak. None of those things start to noticeably decrease until you're in your 40s if you stay on top of things.

My dad and my uncle are also in their 40s and 50s, and have noticeably more bone than when they were my age, especially my uncle, he's 50 and he's even bigger than he was at 25. Not fat either, he still plays football every season and goes gym every day.

dn
If you compare a 40 y/o who's been in the gym his whole life, VS a 25 y/o who's also been lifting his whole life and is in his prime, who do you think will be bigger? Probably the 40 year old unless the 25y/o is a genetic freak. None of those things start to noticeably decrease until you're in your 40s if you stay on top of things.

My dad and my uncle are also in their 40s and 50s, and have noticeably more bone than when they were my age, especially my uncle, he's 50 and he's even bigger than he was at 25. Not fat either, he still plays football every season and goes gym every day.
r

• Ugh..
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
How much did your wrists grow from age 20 to now? If you know how big they were.
There is no muscles in your wrist faggot, oldcels have thick wrist because they are fat that's it dummy

I’m mirin both but you had perfect physique and proportions (though arms a little small) in the before photo imo
most of my ioi's are from younger women but they hardly ever actually approach you.

Bod8

this was before I started lifting heavy, only did calisthenics and some random dumbbell shit back then.
So the before is WHEN YOU WERE 25? Holy shit bro good job, that's fucking nuts. How many inches did your bidelt grow?
might even have been older, I didn't take a measurement beforehand but I estimate a solid 2 inches each side.
No gymcelling for your face XD
Only kidding, very nice job there
I have a pretty good face luckily.
How much did your wrists grow from age 20 to now? If you know how big they were.
not at all, but ironically I've always had good forearms considering how small my wrists are.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and bignosesmallchin

he looks like shit in the before

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Frame? Yes
Face? No, they stop around 21. That's one of the main reasons i don’t like the threads where people under 19-20 ask for a rate. It's totally useless

View attachment 2048308
Lats relaxed vs lats engaged + more muscle mass in second picture, still great transformation but I don't think your bones changed at all.

OP you can read the studies yourself regarding clavicle growth, "The earliest age at which the lateral epiphysis began fusing (stage 2) was observed in a 15-year-old male, but the majority of the sample began fusing between 17 and 20 years of age, with two individuals fusing as late as 25 years. No individuals >25 years of age were included in this sample because all 26-year-olds had fused clavicles (i.e., 25 was the latest age at which a fusing clavicle was noted, and this was only in 1.5 % of the individuals in the entire sample, or n = 2). The earliest age at complete fusion (stage 3) was observed in a 17-year-old male. Most individuals (98.5 % of the sample) aged >24 years had fused lateral epiphyses."

Your bones will not grow any longer but they may grow thicker due to HGH. If you want a more robust frame and face then take HGH

Lats relaxed vs lats engaged + more muscle mass in second picture, still great transformation but I don't think your bones changed at all.

OP you can read the studies yourself regarding clavicle growth, "The earliest age at which the lateral epiphysis began fusing (stage 2) was observed in a 15-year-old male, but the majority of the sample began fusing between 17 and 20 years of age, with two individuals fusing as late as 25 years. No individuals >25 years of age were included in this sample because all 26-year-olds had fused clavicles (i.e., 25 was the latest age at which a fusing clavicle was noted, and this was only in 1.5 % of the individuals in the entire sample, or n = 2). The earliest age at complete fusion (stage 3) was observed in a 17-year-old male. Most individuals (98.5 % of the sample) aged >24 years had fused lateral epiphyses."

Your bones will not grow any longer but they may grow thicker due to HGH. If you want a more robust frame and face then take HGH
How do you see guys that started working out as a skinny 20 y/o get such insane transformations? Not only talking ones where peds were used, when I look at natural 3 year transformations and see that they looked the same as or worse than me starting out, it confuses tf out of me because I hear so much conflicting information.

How do you see guys that started working out as a skinny 20 y/o get such insane transformations? Not only talking ones where peds were used, when I look at natural 3 year transformations and see that they looked the same as or worse than me starting out, it confuses tf out of me because I hear so much conflicting information.
A lot of it is perfect lighting and angles and posing that makes then look much bigger than they actually are. Some of them actually do get bigger frames but that's only the case if their growth plates were still open and then they likely started taking aromatase inhibitors along with anabolic steroids which continued to enlarge their frame.

A lot of it is perfect lighting and angles and posing that makes then look much bigger than they actually are. Some of them actually do get bigger frames but that's only the case if their growth plates were still open and then they likely started taking aromatase inhibitors along with anabolic steroids which continued to enlarge their frame.
What if I have a decent frame but below average bones (at least I think they're below average, but most other skinny guys have same size from what I've seen)

Do I have much to worry about or is my frame good enough to just worry about putting muscle on instead of stressing over if I'm framecel or not?

Pics are included in this post

Thread 'Do I have potential to get a good body from gymmaxxing? (Pics)' https://looksmax.org/threads/do-i-have-potential-to-get-a-good-body-from-gymmaxxing-pics.606319/

Yes. At 23 I had a a LTN face and my zygos and jaw have all ascended me since my late 20s

• Love it
Reactions: ALP
over for wrists but good on everything else

metabolism, T, collagen, neuroplasticity, balding
Metabolism: Working on it
Testosterone: Working on it

Balding: Solved with finasteride.
Collagen: Start taking retinol to solve, ı m waiting for my 21 birthday.
Neuroplasticity: Slowed down with learning new things everyday, thinking, meditation and chess.

I'm also taking Aromasin every two days to slow down any bone forming process.

Real talk I have 22" bideltoid naturally, planning to start hitting the gym by March.

bones grow with trauma like muscle
these dudes were probably in the military or working physically demanding jobs over the course of 20 years ur bones have to thicken

Yes. At 23 I had a a LTN face and my zygos and jaw have all ascended me since my late 20s
Did you do anything for that to happen or it was just a natural change that happened with age?

Heard it was until 22.

Did you do anything for that to happen or it was just a natural change that happened with age?
Mewing + chewing by activating my temporalis muscles.