Do I have a good enough base for low chadlite or nah

manletmogger

manletmogger

Gold
Currently around 15 - 17 percent bf with a lot of bloat and literally have done no softmaxxing, planning on t maxxing soon

Attachments

• IMG_7460.jpeg
    IMG_7460.jpeg
    696.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
ya need to fix that sfs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, manletmogger and xegigi
Currently around 15 - 17 percent bf with a lot of bloat and literally have done no softmaxxing, planning on t maxxing soon
What happened to you

You were a mogger when i saw you in cord

Now youโ€™re just a little subhumanโ€ฆ brutal how much you descended

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Obviously, you donโ€™t look that different from your prime, just fatter and depressed. Start by getting a proper haircut, then cut down, moisturize your face and get proper diet, use tret if necessary

• +1

You look like a white @Banasura

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, manletmogger and smallman
What happened to you

You were a mogger when i saw you in cord

Now youโ€™re just a little subhumanโ€ฆ brutal how much you descended
Little subhuman is crazy, itโ€™s just my bloat thatโ€™s fucking me from being in my prime give it some time for me to adjust and Iโ€™ll be back and better

minecraft tier head shape, could hit strong htn though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, antony 726 and manletmogger
Little subhuman is crazy, itโ€™s just my bloat thatโ€™s fucking me from being in my prime give it some time for me to adjust and Iโ€™ll be back and better
Maybe the photo is shit and not doing you justice

• +1
ya need to fix that sfs
Getting forsus appliance to correct my bite from overbite to a normal one that will giga ascend my lower third

• +1
Obviously, you donโ€™t look that different from your prime, just fatter and depressed. Start by getting a proper haircut, then cut down, moisturize your face and get proper diet, use tret if necessary
exactly what Iโ€™m doing Iโ€™m going to train neck aswell and then cut to like an insanely low body fat

Lowkey a rhino and this would be a solid chadlite
I gave you a more square chin to improve your jaw frontal angle which is a bit too high which gives it that roblox jaw look. I also improved your skin and make your eyebrows darker and more dense. Leaning down and having a wider neck would also help. I don't think your nose is flaw

I gave you a more square chin to improve your jaw frontal angle which is a bit too high which gives it that roblox jaw look. I also improved your skin and make your eyebrows darker and more dense. Leaning down and having a wider neck would also help. I don't think your nose is flaw
Yeah hopefully when I hard T maxx my chin will just grow ontop of Correcting my bite, do u think I can achieve low chadlite?

• +1
Yeah hopefully when I hard T maxx my chin will just grow ontop of Correcting my bite, do u think I can achieve low chadlite?
Softmaxxing and fillers would you ascend u

• +1
uesssss yessss

• +1