Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
Yeah you're subhuman and you should not be asking for a rate until you're down to 12% body fat, you fat subhuman bitch. You're literally ELEVEN YEARS OLD too wtf are you doing here?! I was 13 in grade eight which means what you're in grade 5 or 6 right now? Your bones have not even finished developing and growing and I was 5'5 in grade eight and I am now around 5'9 as a uni student.

Lose some weight you fat monkey

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, rand anon, poopoohead and 2 others
I was 5 5 at 12, nibba catches me in heighmogging

Yeah you're subhuman and you should not be asking for a rate until you're down to 12% body fat, you fat subhuman bitch. You're literally ELEVEN YEARS OLD too wtf are you doing here?! I was 13 in grade eight which means what you're in grade 5 or 6 right now? Your bones have not even finished developing and growing and I was 5'5 in grade eight and I am now around 5'9 as a uni student.

Heightcel

you're a subhuman ethnic and a repulsive kid... But it's fine since you're a larp... Nice joke though

• +1
Reactions: zura
i agree 100% . this is my biggest fear bro. i dont care if im retarded by the end.
Bro seriously please enjoy your youth and get of this forum, please trust me man your still so young your body and face will still change so much there’s no reason to worry about it rn, also you look good there’s no reason to be sad or to be on this fucked site, feel hugged by me

Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 21048
u fat lil bro

Childhoodmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Learn proper tounge posture, start exercising an hour a day minimum and leave

You were 7-8 during quarantine. You’re a little kid. Leave this site and go outside.

How are people so actually retarded to believe this troll

He looks like an 11 yr old that'd find this website 💀
doesnt talk like one but since hes gypsy/indian who tf knows those people always amaze me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Bro... you look 20+ years old

bro how are there 11 year olds on this site. OP look at my profile pic. im 14 and im curry like you but im good looking. i used to be ugly just like u when i was 11. lose wieght and mew and chew mastic gum

f
from the looks of your bathroom it looks like your in india. i hate that shithole, i live in america but im in india rn for summer vaccartion. also if i got to be honest rn ur not good looking but u have poteinal as ur only 11. biggest thing is to lose weight. start mewing and chewing mastic gum and skin care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 29155
you know it’s over when you discover the blackpill at age 11 omg

enjoy being a kid bro

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksmaxxHopeful
bro what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
bro im 15. i was like you(not as fat) but pretty chubby at 12-13 because of quarantine. if this isnt troll i'm gonna give you one piece of advice that'll help you cope for the timebeing. Stop being a fat fuck and get on hgh NOW. Being a faggot lurker on this forum won't help, do the softmaxxes+ start injecting gh. Get your parents to enroll you in a sport. First step is losing the fucking weight. Stop being sedentary and stop eating the curry food your mother gives you, your current state isn't your fault. it's your parents', stupid curry parents feeding their children shit and leaving them sedentary smh. eat PROTEIN/ get on a western diet before it's too late

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You are the bravest 11yo on this planet.

No fucking way. How tf an 11 yo ended up here?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksmaxxHopeful
Why
Chew on mouthguard, dont masturbate at all, go workout every single day calisthenics. I wish i knew about this when i was 11.
No masturbation ?? Does it stunt body and face growth?

@BrahminBoss

Why

No masturbation ?? Does it stunt body and face growth?
yes, it raises cortisol levels and prolactin, and body has to use nutrients to create new semen, instead of creating that energy for growth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, LooksmaxxHopeful and horizontallytall
Ye it over for u lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Generation alpha will be the most horribly narcissistic, adhd, cringey, soulless, vain generation EVER

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
Its so over for gen alpha.

Jesus christ i'm sorry bro it never began holy shit

Legendary thread I’m upset I missed it

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 33775
first of all, actually get off this site

mew, chew, eat a nutrient rich diet, you want high fat, high protein fill the rest with carbs, learn how to calorie count (Watch Greg Doucette on youtube) and lose weight in a healthy way (don’t go too fast because you’ll get stunted.)

but honestly bro you got potential and ur just honestly too young to care this hard, being lean would make you feel and look way better.

nigga you're 5,9 as fully grown man idk why ur calling people subhuman

no chance you morbidly obese curry rope is the only way stinky ass curry

no u have no potential, it's over

• JFL
Reactions: noss
you look like the brownie pieces I was eating for dessert couple minutes ago

too lazy to go through this thread, this must have been a larp right?

Mogs me and curries me

how u fat as shit and still got the jaw "line"

Delete account

It’s 100% over for you buddy.

This is why im here bro. I look like an ogre and it dosent feel better no matter how much of the " be confident " shit i hear. I want to actually be better not shitzo myself.
The only way out is ropemaxxing

Just kill yourself now and spare the pain later on

Hahahaha oh yea this thread

brow bridge mogs me wtf this nigga is 11 years out of prisone with a whole ass family