Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

Yeah you're subhuman and you should not be asking for a rate until you're down to 12% body fat, you fat subhuman bitch. You're literally ELEVEN YEARS OLD too wtf are you doing here?! I was 13 in grade eight which means what you're in grade 5 or 6 right now? Your bones have not even finished developing and growing and I was 5'5 in grade eight and I am now around 5'9 as a uni student.

Lose some weight you fat monkey
Hopefully lol bros leanmaxxed by now jfl

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
bro youre a 42 year old uncle

Yeah you're subhuman and you should not be asking for a rate until you're down to 12% body fat, you fat subhuman bitch. You're literally ELEVEN YEARS OLD too wtf are you doing here?! I was 13 in grade eight which means what you're in grade 5 or 6 right now? Your bones have not even finished developing and growing and I was 5'5 in grade eight and I am now around 5'9 as a uni student.

Lose some weight you fat monkey
🤣 5'9 as uni student , kys

• JFL
Reactions: Chadelite
Finished either way due to phenotype

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, TheBrownOne, baboon593 and 1 other person
It's so fucking over. 11 year old's are excepting the blackpill. And jfl at the fact an 11 year old has more self awareness than adult soyboy incels in denial

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
also just reached 5'6.8

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and 📎♿️⚙️
XD this is a 100% satire :lul: :lul: :lul:

I want to become a better person bro, honestly feel like shit all day man. i dont wanna live like this with no purpose holy shit.
I'd say lose weight...but with 11 your still growing a lot...maybe try to recomp. Also swim to gain some muscle and broader frame

I'd say lose weight...but with 11 your still growing a lot...maybe try to recomp. Also swim to gain some muscle and broader frame
its been 2 years dawg i already did all that shit bro

11 going on 50

Bro gonna get put on a sex offender list for going after girls his age

currycel, being in psl as 11 yo is wild HAHAHAHAHAH

are you from arizona/ohio ? atleast thats what i got from ashland, lmk if i got it wrong
for ur sake i pray to every god u dont look anything similiar to the first pic
nice eye area bro
New hi
Hindu
3691225 WIN 20231008 18 26 20 Pro
Capture

Attachments

• new hi.PNG
    new hi.PNG
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3691225_WIN_20231008_18_26_20_Pro.jpg
    3691225_WIN_20231008_18_26_20_Pro.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 0
  • hindu.PNG
    hindu.PNG
    79.5 KB · Views: 0
reincarnatemaxx bro

ITS SO OVER

11?!?

HOLY FUCK GEN ALPHA ARE GONNA BE ALL WALKING CHADS ITS OVER

FUCK PRIVATISING THIS FORUM

PRIVATISE THE FUCKING INTERNET

• +1
Reactions: baboon593
Theres no fucking way you were 11 in those pictures
IMG 3055

JFL AT THE WHITE/GREY HAIRS EVERYWHERE
IMG 4472

Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
insane browridge

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
bro what race are you? And from which country are you?

Even if you did do everything in your power to possibly ascend WITH hardmaxxes, youre probably capped at mtn bro, sorry

Even if you did do everything in your power to possibly ascend WITH hardmaxxes, youre probably capped at mtn bro, sorry
🤔i edge to your pfp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and TheBrownOne
ooo bhai kemon acho? Amio Bangali. Ami West Bengal a thaki! 💀

Bhai amar bisas hocche na ekta Non white Bangali Indian Chele ei website a account baniyeche💀💀💀

Bhai exercise kor ar No Fap a thak lomba howar chesta kor ar Weight lose kor...... Ekdom Chad hoye jabi bole dilam♥️🥳

wtf please get off this site

ooo bhai kemon acho? Amio Bangali. Ami West Bengal a thaki! 💀

Bhai amar bisas hocche na ekta Non white Bangali Indian Chele ei website a account baniyeche💀💀💀

Bhai exercise kor ar No Fap a thak lomba howar chesta kor ar Weight lose kor...... Ekdom Chad hoye jabi bole dilam♥️🥳
bhai eta 2 bochor ager blud. ami bangladesh e indiaye na. onek ojon lose korsi already .

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
So many greycels crying for me lmao keep crying you abused subhuman dogs🚮
go get a job and make your mother happy instead of rotting here bro, your already 20 years old and you have less excuses then me jfl

JFL blud is looking to gamble i see. trust me use stake very good website i earned 488881283828 dolars

no words

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Fiqh and GabachoCopium
kys faggot. calling your own mother a whore. go rot on government subsidies and jerk off to black men

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Fiqh
Motherfucker really 11 and found out about the blackpill, mods, lock the forum forever no more zoomers!

actual manchild istg calls thier own mother a whore for trying to help you out but NOOO " MOM THIS ECONOMY SO BAD THEY WONT HIRE ME I STUDIED GENDER STUDIES!!!!1!!1!!1!!!!! "

england? i have shit eye area dont get the sarcasm
Chelsea? you use vision express regularly and i suspect you go to the one in chelsea