DO I HAVE POTENTIAL

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
WOULD I HAVE POTENTIAL IF I LEANMAXXED + SKINMAXXED + SOFTMAXXED
2A5E3B06 C403 4C84 8C33 41E1FD98F9AB
?
OBVIOUSLY IM BLOATED AF! CURRENTLY I AM 191CM AND 88KG. SHOULDER WIDTH IS 56CM + IM HIGH IQ. SCHOOLS ARE STARTING SOON AND IM GOING TO CLASS WITH PEOPLE 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME.
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER PEOPLE USED TO SAY THAT MY EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT NOWADAYS NO ONE APPROACHES ME AND SAY THAT, MIGHT BE CUZ IM HUUUGE WITH A HUGE FRAME.

How are you high iq if you got held back for 2 years?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Emerson, TCC, StrangerDanger and 3 others
Yes,yes and yes. you don’t even need to ask the question just do it nigga

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 13592
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
You might have the longest face on the forum buddo

Slimming your face should help a lot.

WOULD I HAVE POTENTIAL IF I LEANMAXXED + SKINMAXXED + SOFTMAXXEDView attachment 1258715?
OBVIOUSLY IM BLOATED AF! CURRENTLY I AM 191CM AND 88KG. SHOULDER WIDTH IS 56CM + IM HIGH IQ. SCHOOLS ARE STARTING SOON AND IM GOING TO CLASS WITH PEOPLE 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME.
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER PEOPLE USED TO SAY THAT MY EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT NOWADAYS NO ONE APPROACHES ME AND SAY THAT, MIGHT BE CUZ IM HUUUGE WITH A HUGE FRAME.
wtf is up w ur eyes

WOULD I HAVE POTENTIAL IF I LEANMAXXED + SKINMAXXED + SOFTMAXXEDView attachment 1258715?
also is ur shoulder width really 22 inches? sounds like larp considering ur fat and ur necks small

you look finnish as hell

• +1
Reactions: N1c
also is ur shoulder width really 22 inches? sounds like larp considering ur fat and ur necks small
It could also be 21 inches, my relative measured it so it might not be accurate

nigga just lose 10 kilos and you're set, with that height and a lean face I want you to leave this site and start nt-maxxing, that's literally all you need to do

u look like u play yugioh

PewDiePie pheno
Jk just get lean and let`s see what happens

being 6'1 like myself is truly depressing
be thankful you are a 6'3 giga mogger and leave this website
its ogre for me 6'1 manlet oh dear my only hope is LL surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primordial
thats a rather large philtrum.. but yh do all those things no need to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back