Serious Do you guys want a sorted thread with like botb but for moneymaxxing & success?

Mini BOTB for moneymaxxing & success

• Yes

Votes: 36 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Niko69

Niko69

MOD - Smilepilled niko-pheno workaholiccel
Now that I'm sub mod I want to try and improve this section, I'm open to all ideas.

My main problem i see is that this sub isn't that active and I think it's mostly duo to everything being a bit hard to navigate and find good posts. I was thinking of making a small thread like best of the best with high quality moneymaxxing & success posts. Let me know and I'll do my best to gather them together and make it a sticky post, do also let me what kind of threads you think is missing in this subsection and I'll try to create them: my main ideas I want to add are:

- Tinder guide
- How to organise your life
- investing 101 (if it doesn't already exists)
- social media maxing (tiktok, Instagram, YouTube, linkedin)

Tylermax

Tylermax

Master
Make a discord and invite me

Tylermax

Tylermax

Master
Only looks and money matter and having status

hebbewem

hebbewem

I want a cuckqueen
You should ban crypto and other gambling shit and encourage good things like creating a produkt tjat helps people

Niko69

Niko69

You should ban crypto and other gambling shit and encourage good things like creating a produkt tjat helps people
Ideally I would as I don't deal with crypto and gambling myself, but people apparently still do it since there's a sticky thread on crypto and my job isn't to be subjective, if anything I can make a poll on what people think about that suggestion

Edit: i was wrong there's a subsection for crypto not a sticky thread, so I could technically make this sub crypto/gambling free

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

high inhib has ruined my life
W mod

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
Would definitely like to see a mini botb and investing guide 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙

Niko69

Niko69

Feel free to send me threads or post them here if you find them worthy of being mentioned and I'll start working on it:love:

rand anon

rand anon

bleachmaxx or death
I want a gf:hnghn:

GoldenOrderCels

GoldenOrderCels

prettyboyism
You should also do a thread on your 2 businesses:love:

Niko69

Niko69

You should also do a thread on your 2 businesses:love:
I'd like to mostly keep it private to avoid doxxing myself, but I can do it in a way that doesn't connect me to my business and speak about it on a theoretical level

6ft4

6ft4

He was a Damian Kater boy she said see u later boy
yeah that would be good

At some point I will look through the threads I posted to this section and gather the best of all of my aspie ideas that I haven't seen tried before so they don't get lost

Hiraeth

Hiraeth

Gold
Now that I'm sub mod I want to try and improve this section, I'm open to all ideas.

My main problem i see is that this sub isn't that active and I think it's mostly duo to everything being a bit hard to navigate and find good posts. I was thinking of making a small thread like best of the best with high quality moneymaxxing & success posts. Let me know and I'll do my best to gather them together and make it a sticky post, do also let me what kind of threads you think is missing in this subsection and I'll try to create them: my main ideas I want to add are:

- Tinder guide
- How to organise your life
- investing 101 (if it doesn't already exists)
- social media maxing (tiktok, Instagram, YouTube, linkedin)
Guides would be great, thanks for the work man, there are like 15 good guides including mine in this entire sub section

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Silver
I'd like to mostly keep it private to avoid doxxing myself, but I can do it in a way that doesn't connect me to my business and speak about it on a theoretical level
How to create business 101

Leo69

Leo69

Platinum
Tinder Guide To Crack Galaxy Elo.

With all my business knowledge and online. I cannot crack this. Good luck attempting to crack this one as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread