Do you prefer hook-ups or LTR?

Do you prefer hook-ups or LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Gonna put out a hypothesis that most here prefer hook-ups due to our biological nature (I personally don't but I'm speaking for the majority).

Vote in the poll:
  • according to your looks level
  • according to the type of relationship YOU want, irrespective of what the woman wants (the majority seem to crave LTR).
  • if you're incel, vote according to what you IDEALLY want.
  • LTR/marriage refers to MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIPS only. For non-monogamy/harems, vote hook-ups.
  • Prefer FwB? Vote hook-ups.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Corleone
@Corleone @JawMogger

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Corleone
I prefer both.

I want to have LTR that leads to a successful happy marriage

but still participate in Hook-Up culture on the side as no LTR can fully fulfill your biological instinct to spread your seed far and wide

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 23772 and 1 other person
Like most people here aren’t incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Gonna put out a hypothesis that most here prefer hook-ups due to our biological nature.

Vote in the poll:
  • according to your looks level
  • according to the type of relationship YOU want, irrespective of what the woman wants (the majority seem to crave LTR).

ATM, neither. Ideal is FWB tbh.

I want jb harem

• Love it
  • +1
Both. LTR with a cutie and I’ll fuck the baddies when I can.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 23772, Xangsane and 1 other person
That would be hookups.
You can‘t just say that. He clearly said he also wants a LTR, that could lead to marriage.

I think his answer is the most honest, true to nature, one he could give. Men want to build something with women that are worthy of it but still coom in sexy side-hoes, that aren‘t worthy of commitment.

So hook-up culture

It's a mix of both I guess.

Hookups are just sexual, meanwhile FWB I still care about her outside of sex and would like to spend time doing other shit.

Hookups I can only get fatties. Ltr I can atleast get someone in alright shape

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
You can‘t just say that. He clearly said he also wants a LTR, that could lead to marriage.

I think his answer is the most honest, true to nature, one he could give. Men want to build something with women that are worthy of it but still coom in sexy side-hoes, that aren‘t worthy of commitment.
  • LTR/marriage refers to MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIPS only. For non-monogamy/harems, vote hook-ups.

Having a rotation of FWB is ideal

• +1
Ltr but finding ltr-worthy girl seems impossible these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and p0lishsubhuman
LTR/marriage refers to MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIPS only. For non-monogamy/harems, vote hook-ups.
gay af. most married men cheat, but still would never leave their wife and children. Wait till you get into a marriage where the frequency of sex inevitably dries up over time, and then talk to me. married people have sex like 1-2 times a month, if even.

It's the mentally ill women that initiate 80% of divorce based on the flawed hollywood-induced romanticized imagine they have of marriage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Deleted member 21661
So fucking annoying that atleast 50% of this forum genuinly believes they are HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
LTR with several concubines is ideal

• +1
LTR with virgin at my age is impossible so I’m committed to hookups.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Corleone
I prefer sipping on some laphroaig while listening to soul music from the 60's

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
LTR with virgin at my age is impossible so I’m committed to hookups.
lay count 41
29yo

Do you get a lot of women asking you for marriage? Most men your age have tons of marriage offers from husband-hunting women.

• +1
So fucking annoying that atleast 50% of this forum genuinly believes they are HTN
I voted sub-HTN even though @TRUE_CEL called me handsome :owo:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 14693
gay af. most married men cheat, but still would never leave their wife and children. Wait till you get into a marriage where the frequency of sex inevitably dries up over time, and then talk to me. married people have sex like 1-2 times a month, if even.

It's the mentally ill women that initiate 80% of divorce based on the flawed hollywood-induced romanticized imagine they have of marriage.
Sex is all about making love with the woman you care about the most. I can't imagine sharing my heart with random women I don't really have any feelings for.

A woman seeing my naked body means that she's seeing me at my most vulnerable. The first person who ever saw me naked was my mother who gave birth to me.

The only other women who have seen me naked were my mother and the girl I lost my virginity to at 23 (and who broke my heart).

I need to keep looksmaxxing to ensure I don't have starfish sex once-a-month with my future wife (who really seems to love me as much as I love her)!

@TUSSELEIF you're chadlite.

• So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Hooks up(HTB+)
Lay count 1
24 y.o
Total lay count :3
No LTR :(

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’d love an ltr with the girl of my dreams but she does not exist and will never exist.

my ideal situation would be LTR with a girl who’s loyal to me and me only and side girls I can fuck and have fun with as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Xangsane
I’d love an ltr with the girl of my dreams but she does not exist and will never exist.

my ideal situation would be LTR with a girl who’s loyal to me and me only and side girls I can fuck and have fun with as well.
who is the girl of your dreams and what's your looks level/pheno?

Lol you are probably one of the few true HTNs based on your experience

• +1
Sex is all about making love with the woman you care about the most.

A woman seeing my naked body means that she's seeing me at my most vulnerable. The first person who ever saw me naked was my mother who gave birth to me.

The only other women who have seen me naked were my mother and the girl I lost my virginity to at 23 (and who broke my heart).
you have an incredibly feminine outlook on sexuality, robbing it of any primal instincts.
I can't imagine sharing my heart with random women I don't really have any feelings for.
you're sharing sex-juices, nothing else.
I need to keep looksmaxxing to ensure I don't have starfish sex once-a-month with my future wife (who really seems to love me as much as I love her)!
will happen no matter how hard you try.

• JFL
you have an incredibly feminine outlook on sexuality, robbing it of any primal instincts.
how?
you're sharing sex-juices, nothing else.
And sharing hearts and feelings for one another. I view me putting my penis in a girl as wanting to be one with her, our souls fusing into one union.
will happen no matter how hard you try.
Why not? I want to make sure I'm a "handsome husband" in my thirties and forties.

Me too. @TRUE_CEL is a nice guy. Gives us average and ugly guys lifefuel.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Corleone
who is the girl of your dreams and what's your looks level/pheno?

the girl of my dreams is very deep into art and spirituality. she’s philosophical and enjoys deep conversations. she has a very dark sense of humor . i can be very emotionally vulnerable with her without her losing interest in me, there’s no shit tests, she‘d do everything I want in the bedroom, she would never cheat, she’s not a whore, she’s modest, only becoming a slut and adventurous for me, introverted quiet and sensitive, no tattoos, doesn’t drink or smoke,

I’d say I’m facially a tyronelite

my pheno is really similar to xxxtentacion

i look very close to marlon as well

• +1
the girl of my dreams is very deep into art and spirituality. she’s philosophical and enjoys deep conversations. she has a very dark sense of humor . i can be very emotionally vulnerable with her without her losing interest in me, there’s no shit tests, she‘d do everything I want in the bedroom, she would never cheat, she’s not a whore, she’s modest, only becoming a slut and adventurous for me, introverted quiet and sensitive, no tattoos, doesn’t drink or smoke,
Those sorts of women only go for "nerdy Chads".

Moggers.org more people HTN+ than below

Screenshot 2023 06 15 19 42 49 846 edit comandroidchrome

65% of People here are incel but most are HTN+

20230615 193633