Do your cheeks still count as hollow if they don't have the lines in them?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Asap rocky twitter 1455282933 list handheld 0

My cheekbones are exactly like asap Rocky's they are very prominent and the bone part creates a shadow. Also the mandible part has a sort of 'empty' look.

However most people define hollow cheeks as like this
91911 nils butler smalto 1

So what causes the lines and does it really amtter?

What causes the lines is good forward growth of the jaw/chin and zygos that are forward and wide, this combined with low face fat. You really need to have insane bones and fat distribution to have the same as second guy, it’s extremely rare. But you can still have hollow cheeks without having the crazy lines

What causes the lines is good forward growth of the jaw/chin and zygos that are forward and wide, this combined with low face fat. You really need to have insane bones and fat distribution to have the same as second guy, it’s extremely rare. But you can still have hollow cheeks without having the crazy lines
Me and rocky both have very strong jaws and cheekbones, I've seen loads of people with the lines I've also mogged guys with the lines in front of women like who they said was hot

What I think it is is the palate see how he has a very wide palate and Johnny Depp has a narrow palate

Me and rocky both have very strong jaws and cheekbones, I've seen loads of people with the lines I've also mogged guys with the lines in front of women like who they said was hot

What I think it is is the palate see how he has a very wide palate and Johnny Depp has a narrow palate
Hi, I'm Johnny Depp

i get hollow cheeks when i bite down hard and tilt my head down, otherwise no zygo halo :feelsrope:

91911-nils-butler-smalto-1-jpg.11078

this or death

• +1
Reactions: Phad and dodt
rocky mogs the other guy tbh

>Rocky's cheeks create a shadow
Examples of this pls.
rocky mogs the other guy tbh
Yeah, the other dude has a fucked up midface @dotacel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470