Does anyone else beat themsevles up after social interactions

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
Sometimes i feel like i could've done better and said funnier things and overall just been more NT anyone else relate.

Im not necessarily autistic nor do i embarrass myself or act weird but sometimes i feel like i underperform socially

anyone else relate

@buflek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane, InnerVoid, arabcelxxx and 4 others
No. I don't. My social skills are top tier

I think over what I said and then have a tourettes twinge where I say my oneitis' name when I think of potential cringe moments even when there were none.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i beat myself up yesterday cuz i got sick for the 3rd time in like 3 months

my head still hurts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and yeeyeeslayer
i beat myself up yesterday cuz i got sick for the 3rd time in like 3 months

my head still hurts
Sub htn male immune system.

• JFL
I think most people have this thought when they find themselves in important social situations.

• +1
I used to do that as a people pleaser. STOP doing it buddy boyo. The people you wanna hang out with are ppl who are chill enough to like everything you say and dont gaf about how nt u r or not. I used to have toxic “popular” friends that judged me and excluded me, I cut them off and much better now. STOP thinking like you owe them something or you have to be good to them. Become a narcisist. It is unironically the best option to fight social anxiety and self esteem issues

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and yeeyeeslayer
Like Philip Seymour Hoffman in Boogie Nights?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
i dont have any social interacts

• +1
Everytime I finish a social interaction my brain finally starts functioning and I start regretting everything I said

• JFL
I used to do that as a people pleaser. STOP doing it buddy boyo. The people you wanna hang out with are ppl who are chill enough to like everything you say and dont gaf about how nt u r or not. I used to have toxic “popular” friends that judged me and excluded me, I cut them off and much better now. STOP thinking like you owe them something or you have to be good to them. Become a narcisist. It is unironically the best option to fight social anxiety and self esteem issues
I don't give a fuck what people think about me. I have no regrets. They don't appreciate my personality, eat my fucking ass.

• +1
Sometimes i feel like i could've done better and said funnier things and overall just been more NT anyone else relate.

Im not necessarily autistic nor do i embarrass myself or act weird but sometimes i feel like i underperform socially

anyone else relate

@buflek
Yes, every damn time. I'm autistic and very rarely, if ever, have "smooth" or "good" social interactions. Without fail, there's ALWAYS some aspect to the conversation that I make awkward and beat myself up over :hnghn::feelswhy:

anyone else relate

@buflek
Relatable, I have post-game talks on what I could've said all the time