Does anyone else feel bad for ugly women

Gus17

Gus17

Zephir
Like I’m not talking about a 4/10 Becky, but all those chicks who are 3/10 below.

In my highschool there’s this a LTB who spent like 2 years trying to get with my Chadlite Freind. She went to like all his soccer games, but in the end he got with a different chick 💀. Then there’s my chubby friend’s gf who’s like a 3/10. Her senior pics are embarrassing to look at because it’s supposed to look cute but she looks like a deformed dream impersonator.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and try2beme
fuck no :feelswhat:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, lemonnz, Gus17 and 3 others
No

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, yeeyeeslayer, Gus17 and 2 others
Like I’m not talking about a 4/10 Becky, but all those chicks who are 3/10 below.

In my highschool there’s this a LTB who spent like 2 years trying to get with my Chadlite Freind. She went to like all his soccer games, but in the end he got with a different chick 💀. Then there’s my chubby friend’s gf who’s like a 3/10. Her senior pics are embarrassing to look at because it’s supposed to look cute but she looks like a deformed dream impersonator.
Kind of, I’m kinda ugly myself

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
no theyre easy to rizz

thank god theres ltbs for me to fukk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17 and try2beme

no wtf is this cuck thread? why would i feel bad for them, they don’t have lower standards than normal looking girls and there’s no female incels

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Costcosuperstore, lemonnz and 1 other person
99+ in an hour, I don't want to hear it.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
n my highschool there’s this a LTB who spent like 2 years trying to get with my Chadlite Freind.
The entitlement, Jesus.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
don’t be fooled they still expect top 5% man

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and BeanletMogger
Fuck no, they can easily get their looksmatch but choose not too. They want the htn’s, chadlites, and chads. And they always feel repulsed by ugly men and give them the most shit. So fuck them.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, lemonnz and BeanletMogger
just cause a girls ugly doesnt necessarily mean her standards for looks will be lower, so no

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Ugly girls can get ugly boys if they want to
Many ugly girls are delusional to think they deserve average looking men = Ugly boys cannot get girlfriends in their looksmatch
Also you don't really have to do anything to have a boyfriend as a woman, just say the right words and show him affection and that's it. Like are you even a man to ask this question? If ugly girls don't have boyfriends is cuz they don't want to, it's easy as texting many guys and trying.
If many young women aren't looking for a partner (unless it's Chad's attention) they basically don't like/want us (average men).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, yeeyeeslayer and HarrierDuBois
They think they deserve chad u dont see me hunting for fucking monica bellucci

Yes, we feel bad for infinite SMV creatures… boo hoo

• WTF
Maybe sometimes my last remnants of humanity and empathy will activate, but in the end foids are foids, they are animals, they would spit on a ugly man's grave without a second thought.

• So Sad
no wtf is this cuck thread? why would i feel bad for them, they don’t have lower standards than normal looking girls and there’s no female incels
You can’t blame them for how they were born tho. A LTB thirsting after a chadlite and trying to LTR them is like a fat Indian trying to get a white HTB. It’s sad and pathetic to watch. It even worse if they do fuck them tho because they’ll never get the LTR they do desperately desire and are just destroying themshelves.

• +1
don’t be fooled they still expect top 5% man
And they always feel repulsed by ugly men and give them the most shit. So fuck them.
Delusional whores bro fuck them all
they basically don't like/want us (average men).
just cause a girls ugly doesnt necessarily mean her standards for looks will be lower, so no
why would i feel bad for them, they don’t have lower standards than normal looking girls

That’s what makes it so sad. They were born to be unhappy with their lot in life. Men will fuck anything, while 3/10 LTBs have standards they can never fulfill.

A 4/10 chick can still do pretty good for herself. But a true 3/10 LTB will never get what she wants. Ethier they die alone sad and miserable after riding the cock train or they adjust their standards and settle down with a fellow LTN who they will despise.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and BeanletMogger
A 4/10 chick can still do pretty good for herself. But a true 3/10 LTB will never get what she wants. Ethier they die alone sad and miserable after riding the cock train or they adjust their standards and settle down with a fellow LTN who they will despise.
Meanwhile you have KHHV men in late 20's and older who can't get anything at all. These 3/10 LTB voluntarily choose to be alone and not settle with an oofy doofy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, try2beme and Gus17
That’s what makes it so sad. They were born to be unhappy with their lot in life. Men will fuck anything, while 3/10 LTBs have standards they can never fulfill.

If u refuse ur own race or looks levels idgaf abt ur lonliness

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Gus17