Does anyone know any london surgeons who will structure septorhinoplasty billing so it can all fall into septoplasty because of my deviated septum????

coispet

coispet

Mod
Title

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
The surgeon would be leaving money on the table not billing your insurance for the septo part and the rhino out of your pocket. It would be like a freebie. Good luck with that.

The surgeon would be leaving money on the table not billing your insurance for the septo part and the rhino out of your pocket. It would be like a freebie. Good luck with that.
we dont have medical insurance in the UK

OP almost all surgeons ive spoken to had a flat rhinoplasty fee so doubt theyre gonna do this

Yeah but i genuinely have a crooked nose + deviated septum, I can’t breath through one nostril and I always have insane mucus buildup, id assume i could get a septorhinoplasty on the NHS

OP almost all surgeons ive spoken to had a flat rhinoplasty fee so doubt theyre gonna do this
Doesn't the UK have optional private medical insurance if you want private treatment at higher end clinics. I know it also has NHS for those without private insurance.

My bad if I am mistaken though.

Last edited:

My nose is so crooked and bulbous anyone can tell I broke it very young, I thought the NHS would fix the external issue with my nose as well as the internal

Doesn't the UK have optional private medical insurance if you want private treatment at higher end clinics. I know it also has NHS for those without private insurance.

My bad if I am mistaken though.
You can get private medical insurance if you want it but no one has it and I doubt it would cover a deviated septum anyway

My nose is so crooked and bulbous anyone can tell I broke it very young, I thought the NHS would fix the external issue with my nose as well as the internal
Ask the NHS then but you’ll get a bluepill surgeon etc

If you want the best result and to actually choose your surgeon you’ll have to pay

If you want the best result and to actually choose your surgeon you’ll have to pay
All i want is them to fix the asymmetry and make my nose look thinner bc it’s bulbous asf, could the surgeon at least do that

Also do you know the procedure of getting on the waitlist for it, i booked an appt wit my GP but didn’t go because the cunt called me instead and told me to buy some shitty nasal spray

Also do you know the procedure of getting on the waitlist for it, i booked an appt wit my GP but didn’t go because the cunt called me instead and told me to buy some shitty nasal spray
I wouldn’t even bother - just book a consult with an actual rhinoplasty surgeon tbh

Better of getting it from Turkey then for 3k
Yeah I paid 7.5k for mine in the UK

Only thing I would say is idk about seeing a surgeon who didn’t see your nose up close in person before you committed to the surgery which is the main reason I decided to do mine in UK

You also can’t get steroid injections etc as part of the aftercare but it’s up to you