Does creatine bloat face?

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
I’m sick of hearing the fact that it’s intercellular so it’s just going to bloat your muscles but our face has 42 muscles in so does the creatine just target the body muscles??? Highly unlikely!

Anyone had any experiences? I’m sick of trying to lookmax by bulking n cutting but they I’m going backwards if I lose my lean face from creatine.

no. However it's useless and redundant stuff

No it doesn’t and it’s not useless. The water it holds is inside the skeletal muscle, not facial muscles, which is a good thing and can make you look slightly bigger.

It also lets you get those last 2-3 effective reps near failure that you otherwise wouldn’t have been able to get and those reps are proven to be extremely important for hypertrophy. Above all its cheap as pennies. So everyone who lifts should be taking it imo.

• +1
Reactions: nightg, Sny, Turin and 3 others
No it doesn’t and it’s not useless. The water it holds is inside the skeletal muscle, not facial muscles, which is a good thing and can make you look slightly bigger.

It also lets you get those last 2-3 effective reps near failure that you otherwise wouldn’t have been able to get and those reps are proven to be extremely important for hypertrophy. Above all its cheap as pennies. So everyone who lifts should be taking it imo.
How do you know it’s skeletal not facial muscles? Do u have source for this as many people complain of face bloat but I’m just unsure.

You dont have concerns about the data showing it spikes dht in the short term? And possibly in the longterm, but that has not been studied yet.

You dont have concerns about the data showing it spikes dht in the short term? And possibly in the longterm, but that has not been studied yet.
No as I wear hair system

no.

it's one of best things you can take, legit most studied supplement with shit ton of benefits with essentially zero sides while being cheap as fuck.