Does force thumbpulling for 3 minutes a day make your palate look good and wider?

mogssssssssssssssss

mogssssssssssssssss

卐 π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™Žπ™ˆ π™Žπ™π™‹π™π™€π™ˆπ˜Όπ˜Ύπ™” 卍
Breathing Wellness Palatal Expansion Narrow vs Normal
like this on left ( mogs right to death )and i need something more forceful and ascending myself to chadlites in the future

***I DONT WANT A TEETH GAP BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE AUTISTIC AND MENTALLY RETARDEDCEL***

I HAVE THOUGHT TO BONESMASHING MY FACIAL BONE UNTIL I GET GIGA NIGGA BONE

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
why the fuck im thumbsucking my front teeth when i was toddler :feelswah:

I WILL PRACTICE FORCETHUMBPULLINGMAXX FOR 3 MINUTES IF I DIDN'T HANDLE THIS PAIN FUCK I WILL DO FOR 1 MINUTES FOR PRACTICING:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
thumbpulling works, you will probably will have to aim closer to 30min throughout the day, separated into 30 session
I WILL PRACTICE FORCETHUMBPULLINGMAXX FOR 3 MINUTES IF I DIDN'T HANDLE THIS PAIN FUCK I WILL DO FOR 1 MINUTES FOR PRACTICING:feelshah:
it's not intended to hurt, if you are hurting yourself you are doing it wrong
it is supposed to be a pleasant feeling of Relaxation that you feel after each session

also a teeth gap is inevitable, if you pull sideways
edit: it is avoidable if you stop early enough, it is unavoidable with MSE but thumbpulling you might be able to avoid it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
View attachment 2592036like this on left ( mogs right to death )and i need something more forceful and ascending myself to chadlites in the future

***I DONT WANT A TEETH GAP BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE AUTISTIC AND MENTALLY RETARDEDCEL***

I HAVE THOUGHT TO BONESMASHING MY FACIAL BONE UNTIL I GET GIGA NIGGA BONE
do you really really think in your pea sized brain you'll be able to split the suture with your thumbs and see a gap, YES BRO JUST BONE SMASH YOUR TEETH AND MAKE THEM GROW 1 CM AND ALSO THUMBULL WHY EVEN SPEND MONEY ON BRACES? WHEN YOU CAN SIT 24/7 AND THUMBPULL, JUST DO IT BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss