Does leanmaxing help improve your facial structure even when you are underweight?

D

Deleted member 10989

Silver
Usually leanmaxing is associated with revealing a more profound jawline due to decrease in body fat %age. But as an underweight guy, will it help me improve my face's appeal even more? I know the body will definitely become a halo after leanmaxing but what's the advantage on the face for an underweight person?

What is your bf% now?

What is your bf% now?
I don't know how to calculate bf%, I started gym 4 days ago so I am still underweight actually. I do whatever the trainer says.

Looking like a starved dog isn’t the solution. Being buff 200+ pounds with a 2 pack abs is better than being 140 pounds at 7% body fat with a 12 pack.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: court monarch777, IdiAmin, Lolcel and 2 others
Looking like a starved dog isn’t the solution. Being buff 200+ pounds with a 2 pack abs is better than being 140 pounds at 7% body fat with a 12 pack.
Yeah I know that the body halo is good enough, but does leanmaxing cause any changes in the face too for a person who was underweight?

Yeah I know that the body halo is good enough, but does leanmaxing cause any changes in the face too for a person who was underweight?
Send a picture of yourself. I will tell you everything you need to know.

First reply in DMs
Jfl I forgot who you were. don't do it your an endomorph.U shd be bulking hard.Beef,Eggs,Cod liver, Milk,Ghee etc.Ur weight is aneroxic tier

You have already seen me like 5 different times
Then I already answered like 5 times. The only time leanmaxxing is worth it is if you’re already muscular but you hold too much fat.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Jason Voorhees