Dolph Lundgren is the perfect human lifeform

D

Deleted member 11610

Zephir
Title. No, not the perfect face but incredibly good. 7 PSL face and his most commonly quoted flaw besides his gonial angle is being TOO dimorphic (I'd take that as a fucking compliment). At 6'5", broad framed, and having a chiseled body in his prime (even if he used steroids he still looked fucking impressive), he is easily in the top 0.1% for height, face and frame combined.

Mogger face and body
Would rather be hyper masc than androgynous
Even over 20 years past his prime he still fucking mogs

Even disregarding his face, frame and height he was superior. He is a multi-millionaire, was one of the most famed celebrities throughout the 80's, and will forever hold his status. He literally was exhausted from having TOO MUCH SEX: "The Rocky IV actor added: ‘I’d say at the most it was four or five girls, perhaps. It’s great in theory but when you have to get up and fight Sylvester Stallone in the morning it’s not such a good thing.’"

Dolph has a masters in chemical engineering and was awarded a full scholarship for a PhD program, has a reportedly high IQ (those reports are usually fake but makes sense in his case), has a black belt in Kyokushin Karate and was briefly the champion in Europe.

Insane looks, height and frame halo example: "However, while preparing for the move to Boston, he was spotted in the nightclub he worked at in Sydney and was hired by Grace Jones as a bodyguard, and the two became lovers." Dolph was such a fucking gigachad that he managed to date the woman he acted as a bodyguard for (probably to statusmaxx) he then proceeded to become MORE famous than her over the course of the relationship "Dolph claims he and Grace ended their whirlwind romance after his own career took off, with the British singer allegedly getting ‘jealous’ of his newfound fame following his star turn as villain Ivan Drago alongside Sylvester Stallone." source: here

Dolph was so statusmaxxed that when his house got fucking robbed and the robbers saw his photo on the wall they fled because he owned it, whether that's because they were intimidated by him or respected him deeply is irrelevant because it's still a crazy status halo: "In early May 2009, Lundgren's Marbella home was reportedly broken into by three masked burglars who tied up and threatened his wife, but fled when they found a family photo and realized that the house was owned by Lundgren."

I'm convinced he is a eugenics experiment made by the Swedish government out of fear that the Soviet's would invade during the cold war. I challenge you to find me a more well rounded human.

• +1
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 21796, Anchor_Ship and 17 others
Agreed with everything you wrote, but Lundgren is / was probably around 6’3

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
u made an esssay adoring another male

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others
F45D56C3 70F8 4B15 87B5 3B8942D2F896

XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and GripMaxxing
His appearance in Rocky IV as Drago is insane. I was actually baffled when I learnt he was 28 at that time... anybody would kill to look that good in their peak at early 20s, not to even speak about at 28

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
Dolph's existence is honestly a argument for eugenics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha, Zylk, garoupilled_ and 7 others
His appearance in Rocky IV as Drago is insane. I was actually baffled when I learnt he was 28 at that time... anybody would kill to look that good in their peak at early 20s, not to even speak about at 28
Yep, still amazes me.

Gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He's the ultimate specimen

• +1
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
His eye area could be better, chin more projected and like u said too much dimorphism and gonial angle. Otherwise his bone structure is unmoggable. 10/10 irl He had it all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
His eye area could be better, chin more projected and like u said too much dimorphism and gonial angle. Otherwise his bone structure is unmoggable. 10/10 irl He had it all
Yeah, less emphasis on the face I agree. Henry Cavill mogs him quite hard facially.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11610
Hes a generational gigachad. Aryan gigaChad, Mamoa is Med gigachad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tom Brady is the perfect lifeform. He legit has had probably the best life a person could ever have. Dude is a fuckin' movie Chad IRL it's actually annoying

Cavill looks like a god in some pics
Cristiano Ronaldo probably slightly beats him tbh, he dated Irina Shayk and dumped her, now he dates fucking stacy Georgina Rodriguez. Is now officially a billionaire, the worlds most famous athlete, has the body of a mid 20 y/o. Obviously Brady mogs him in height and frame but Cristiano mogs in all other aspects imo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Frank Jack
  • +1