Dont you hate it when a girl sits next to you in class even though there are empty seats and rows elsewhere

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Like holy fuck there are other seats

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23218, thecel and 2 others
Nice humblebrag faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, 5'7 zoomer and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25938
Yeah it’s pretty weird when that happens, especially when she’s legit one of the prettiest girls you’ve ever seen in your life. And then you start talking to her and you discover you two live near each other. And then you wanna see her the next week but you never see her again. :( True story from 2014.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rand anon, thecel and 2 others
Yeah it’s pretty weird when that happens, especially when she’s legit one of the prettiest girls you’ve ever seen in your life. And then you start talking to her and you discover you two live near each other. And then you wanna see her the next week but you never see her again. :( True story from 2014.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23558
Let me tall yall a story about this happening to me

So I was sitting in an empty hallway when I was in college and this hall had multiple empty chairs to sit in

So this random girl chose the one seat that was right next to me and just sat there quiet for like 10 minutes probably waiting for me to say something to her

I never said anything and she got up and took a seat at the opposite end of the hall

Moral of the story even if a girl is initially interested in you.. if she detects your a pussy or that you lack confidence she will get disgusted by you quickly and then you become invisible to her no matter what you look like

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
  • +1
Reactions: thecel