Dut + Fin vs. 1 mg Dut?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Which is more effective? 0.5 mg Dut + 1 mg Fin daily or 1 mg Dut daily? Is there a way for me to crush my DHT down to 0 while blasting 500+ test?

@DHTrash

Last edited:
the standard .5 mg of dut has a half life of 5 weeks, just take that 2-3 times per week and use fin on the other days to crush dht without being wasteful of pills

the standard .5 mg of dut has a half life of 5 weeks, just take that 2-3 times per week and use fin on the other days to crush dht without being wasteful of pills
I'm taking 0.5 mg Dut daily. However, I want extra DHT protection when I blast 500 test. Should I just add in 1 mg fin daily when I start blasting?

Oral fin 1mg daily, and get topical dut. I get insanely bad sides from oral dut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Oral fin 1mg daily, and get topical dut. I get insanely bad sides from oral dut
They are imaginary stop dreaming and get back to reality. 5-AR inhibitors don't cause sides dumbass. I'm gonna do 0.5 mg Dut and 1 mg Fin daily

• JFL
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Why would you take both dut and fin? Just take dut, makes no reason to mix them.

Which is more effective? 0.5 mg Dut + 1 mg Fin daily or 1 mg Dut daily? Is there a way for me to crush my DHT down to 0 while blasting 500+ test?

@DHTrash
I don't take DUT cause my hair loss and diffuse thinning is stabilized with just fin. If I was losing ground I'd add 0.5mg per week, since dut has a long half life and then see how that goes. Seen some posts on tressless where guys developed DUPA in their donor hair zones when they hopped on dutasteride. Looked legit from pics and test results. Not sure if it's bullshit, but be mindful I guess

I don't take DUT cause my hair loss and diffuse thinning is stabilized with just fin. If I was losing ground I'd add 0.5mg per week, since dut has a long half life and then see how that goes. Seen some posts on tressless where guys developed DUPA in their donor hair zones when they hopped on dutasteride. Looked legit from pics and test results. Not sure if it's bullshit, but be mindful I guess

I'm already on 0.5 mg Dut per day. Will it still keep DHT low if I am blasting 500 mg test per week?

None of them.20mg oral minoxidil+oral spiro is the cure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 2268
None of them.20mg oral minoxidil+oral spiro is the cure.

Docs will say "he died with a beautiful hair" looking at my guy in the casket running 20mg oran min lmao