Every couples are looksmatched, there is no blackpill irl

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Like just walk in any big town, you will notice that every couples are looksmatched, actually the girls often look better than their BF
Most of those guys don't look high SMV, rich, aren't muscular

I never seen a chad holding hands with an average girl

At the end of the day, girls just want an average joe for stability, easy control of the reliationship etc, no?

I made a tinder with a legit chadfish, he gets lot of matches, but believe or not, majority of girls just flake when you ask for a date, even the ugly fat ones

As for club, i'm HTN, i get approached, i can kiss a lot of girls, take lot of numbers, but when you ask for a date the day after, most of them just flake
Last night, kissed 3 girls, took 7 snap, only 1 accepted to go on a date jfl, i still get the occasional ONS once in while but it's just luck and number game

I feel like the whole hypergamy concept with every girls having a 150 lay counts a little overblown tbh

@forevergymcelling @Amnesia @WishIwasChico @6ft4 @Reformed

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Numb and Reformed
1D0153AA 374A 4D9B A570 13BF69738B73

i used to cope that im average

As for club, i'm HTN, i get approached, i can kiss a lot of girls, take lot of numbers, but when you ask for a date the day after, most of them just flake
Same

I slayed 3 girls this week and all stopped talking to me the day after like wtf. Or like yk I’ll ask something and they start giving extremely dry responses.

That’s the game ig.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and GabachoCopium
yeah, but most users want thin 6+ girls

Like just walk in any big town, you will notice that every couples are looksmatched, actually the girls often look better than their BF
Most of those guys don't look high SMV, rich, aren't muscular

I never seen a chad holding hands with an average girl

At the end of the day, girls just want an average joe for stability, easy control of the reliationship etc, no?

I made a tinder with a legit chadfish, he gets lot of matches, but believe or not, majority of girls just flake when you ask for a date, even the ugly fat ones

Last night, kissed 3 girls, took 7 snap, only 1 accepted to go on a date jfl, i still get the occasional ONS once in while but it's just luck and number game

I feel like the whole hypergamy concept with every girls having a 150 lay counts a little overblown tbh

@forevergymcelling @Amnesia @WishIwasChico @6ft4 @Reformed
So many girls do this, they’ll fuck me and let me creampie them then ghost a day or two later just lol at the person ltring and providing for them tbh, I would never use a bitch for more than just sex