Every experiences are literally different with better looks.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
someone says 'there are more in life than looks, travel the world' yeah there are. but with good looks, the pleasure jumps up to another fucking level.

I've been to EDM festival

there were fuck ton of hot girls and its barely impossible to hook up even single girl with shit looks and midget height.

they are often high as fuck there so if good looking guy approach them they will be 100percent willing to fuck even on the grass while you rot.

the importance of looks intensifies so hard when you go take a trip to other country, join festivals or rave.

There is a whole fucking gap of league between experiencing these things as a shit looking guy and a good looking guy.

shit looking guy is often invisible NPCs while good looking guys are having shit ton of IOI's by foreign girls and always ready to initiate some romantic situation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, nastynas, middayshowers and 9 others
making same joke with different look has different outcome

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, xit, disillusioned and 4 others
making same joke with different look has different outcome
literally. you get accused of sexual harassment with shit looks. its over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SeiGun
someone call the police op is on a blackpill spree

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
Cars are biggest cope in my life. I hope i will moneymax enugh to drive supercars everyday

Cars are biggest cope in my life. I hope i will moneymax enugh to drive supercars everyday
even riding cars is subconsciously related with looks.
if there were no other people in the world, you would not have wanted cars.
it's driven by your subconscious desire that wanting to be looked as cool person by other people.
but thing is ugly people cannot be looking cool even with fuck ton of cars.
021216YuqiWang02PH

this guy is gonna be looked down forever no matter how many lamborghinis he have.
car is such a cope when you are ugly.

Anyone here white and try visiting the Philippines? I really want to know just how much your smv goes up. (Good looking white guy).

even riding cars is subconsciously related with looks.
if there were no other people in the world, you would not have wanted cars.
it's driven by your subconscious desire that wanting to be looked as cool person by other people.
but thing is ugly people cannot be looking cool even with fuck ton of cars.
View attachment 90735
this guy is gonna be looked down forever no matter how many lamborghinis he have.
car is such a cope when you are ugly.
I enjoy sound, looks of the cars, driving experience, limited editions, not being cool becouse of cars. If you're not petrolhead you won't understand. It's the same like collectiong art. Some rich af subhumans enjoy looking at some bullshit art. What's interesting in it? some people find it apealing. Look at this dude

He's ethnic manlet but he's coping hard with cars, he has so much fun just looking at them. I'm the same. Sometimes i would like to sit alone, breath fresh next to my car on tour around europe. Call me low t, mayby i am low t actually but fuck that

Anyone here white and try visiting the Philippines? I really want to know just how much your smv goes up. (Good looking white guy).
doesnt matter since Philippinese women are subhuman looking often.
I enjoy sound, looks of the cars, driving experience, limited editions, not being cool becouse of cars. If you're not petrolhead you won't understand. It's the same like collectiong art. Some rich af subhumans enjoy looking at some bullshit art. What's interesting in it? some people find it apealing. Look at this dude

He's ethnic manlet but he's coping hard with cars, he has so much fun just looking at them. I'm the same. Sometimes i would like to sit alone, breath fresh next to my car on tour around europe. Call me low t, mayby i am low t actually but fuck that

still you wanna be the guy who owns that, who is riding that.

you will not give shit if there was no one left in the world. because there is no one left to think you as a cool car owner.

that's subconsciously influenced by your natural desire.

It goes up by 10. East-Asia maxing isn't possible unless you're an NT average looking white guy.

In SEA you can be a subhuman and still get laid, but not with the gl women tho.

doesnt matter since Philippinese women are subhuman looking often.

still you wanna be the guy who owns that, who is riding that.

you will not give shit if there was no one left in the world. because there is no one left to think you as a cool car owner.

that's subconsciously influenced by your natural desire.
Natural desire for beautifull machines? Natural desire for woman ok. But for cars? I rather drive bugatti than fuck stacy. Also i rather own bugatti rather than stacy. I can always fuck bitches and gold diggers if i have money and i'm horny. After that i can go and drive my cars or make money to buy more cars

Natural desire for beautifull machines? Natural desire for woman ok. But for cars? I rather drive bugatti than fuck stacy. Also i rather own bugatti rather than stacy. I can always fuck bitches and gold diggers if i have money and i'm horny. After that i can go and drive my cars or make money to buy more cars
no the desire to be looked up and seen cool.
if no one was left in the world what is the point of being the car owner.
no one will admire you.

id join you

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
no the desire to be looked up and seen cool.
if no one was left in the world what is the point of being the car owner.
no one will admire you.
I'm introvert loner, cars, games and other nerdy shit is fun for me. Being desired by woman is great but not becouse yor rich or have grat cars. I woukd like to be chad, fuck pirme jb's and then do some stuff alone. Cars are beatifull, fast they sound great that's why i love them, not becouse someone need to see that. Driving expierence on the road, track is amazing. You stop thinking about everything, just road, sound and you. That's all

I'm introvert loner, cars, games and other nerdy shit is fun for me. Being desired by woman is great but not becouse yor rich or have grat cars. I woukd like to be chad, fuck pirme jb's and then do some stuff alone. Cars are beatifull, fast they sound great that's why i love them, not becouse someone need to see that. Driving expierence on the road, track is amazing. You stop thinking about everything, just road, sound and you. That's all
tbh i understand what you're saying.
what i meant is there will be expectation of admiration from other people to certain extent of the reason why you like car.

this is fucking awesome by itself tbh.
but will be greater if someone notice that im the owner.

tbh i understand what you're saying.
what i meant is there will be expectation of admiration from other people to certain extent of the reason why you like car.

this is fucking awesome by itself tbh.
but will be greater if someone notice that im the owner.

Petrolheads will always admire me, gold diggers too. I'm just saying that i would rather be admired becouse of my looks than money. Also suoercar blondie is good girl if i was a chad i would bang her in bentley

Petrolheads will always admire me, gold diggers too. I'm just saying that i would rather be admired becouse of my looks than money..
Yeah, being admired by money doesn't mean shit. its coping mindset lol.

Yeah, my month long trip to Japan is gonna be trash

Yeah, my month long trip to Japan is gonna be trash
japaneses are fucking ugly which means ur IOIs gonna blossom.
and tbh japan has fuck ton of stuff to enjoy. food, cities, just don't come to korea
korea has nothing to see lol not even a joke.

japaneses are fucking ugly which means ur IOIs gonna blossom.
and tbh japan has fuck ton of stuff to enjoy. food, cities, just don't come to korea
korea has nothing to see lol not even a joke.

I’m black, so no chance. Being dark skinned is practically a deformity over there. I’m kimoi as fuck

I’m black, so no chance

I’m black, so no chance
black has BBC halo dude.
its massive as fuck. you just do the tinder over there.

Already have. I had like a .2 percent match rate
whatever nigger japanese women look hideous as fuck.
every asians do tbh.
but yeah japan itself is really awesome place. your trip will be awesome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Looks matter, man.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme