Every white girl ik detests Indian men

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
They receive about 15 random messages a week from them offering money and sex and all sorts of shit just for a bit of attention, there is such a surplus of men that they’re scrambling over each other just to sniff the ankles of a white woman. Their image is completely destroyed and they have no one to blame but their estrogenic selves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 10652, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
tks for looksmaxxing tips op

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Copeful and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9048
They look nearly the same
ye he is particularly dark skinned and featured. he looks like the average iranian phenowise. Even i could get mistaken for afghan sometimes despite beeing lighter looking than him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
ye he is particularly dark skinned and featured. he looks like the average iranian phenowise. Even i could get mistaken for afghan sometimes despite beeing lighter looking than him.
@streege where are you from yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Albeacho
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, mortis and Deleted member 3043
currytoilet-jpg.187186

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854, Deleted member 7125, sytyl and 2 others
Damn Im iranian and we have a lot of kurds here.
i'm not kurd from iran. i've noticed difference in pigmentation and features tbh with iranians and kurds of iran, but on average they tend to have similarities between persians, kurds, most turks, and afghans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Albeacho
i'm not kurd from iran. i've noticed difference in pigmentation and features tbh with iranians and kurds of iran, but on average they tend to have similarities between persians, kurds, most turks, and afghans.
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
but it's a cope tho to believe they'r ugly. I've seen very aesthetic guys of these countries, and they don't face issues.
It's just a self hating cope.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 10987
I know a white woman who likes and married an Indian guy (who was pretty well-heeled btw), but yes, in general, Indians have a hard time in the dating market.

Racialex2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 3043
They receive about 15 random messages a week from them offering money and sex and all sorts of shit just for a bit of attention, there is such a surplus of men that they’re scrambling over each other just to sniff the ankles of a white woman. Their image is completely destroyed and they have no one to blame but their estrogenic selves

Actually true tbh, i have told myself not to hate on indians untill i have completed my looksmaxxing journey by the end of this year.

But yeah the reputation has collapsed even more so with corona as indians/pakis are seen as dirty and spread the disease.

Accension or death for indians imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10987
I know a white woman who likes and married an Indian guy (who was pretty well-heeled btw), but yes, in general, Indians have a hard time in the dating market.

View attachment 971849
from my experience : It's easier for "brown" males to marry whites women in the west than dating them by far unless very gl.
That is if they have a good grade and job to be able to share similarities with the white woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Wallenberg
Cope Dravidians are high SMV race

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Actually true tbh, i have told myself not to hate on indians untill i have completed my looksmaxxing journey by the end of this year.

But yeah the reputation has collapsed even more so with corona as indians/pakis are seen as dirty and spread the disease.

Accension or death for indians imo.
Why hate them? I don't hate Indians. Yes, I realize that Indians tend to have low SMV, but I don't hate them.

but it's a cope tho to believe they'r ugly. I've seen very aesthetic guys of these countries, and they don't face issues.
It's just a self hating cope.
Exactly, I have seen a lot people comparing our region with curries and stuff. No way on the same level. After whites its definitely the middle eastern region in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, lutte and Deleted member 3043

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 10524 and Wallenberg
Why hate them? I don't hate Indians. Yes, I realize that Indians tend to have low SMV, but I don't hate them.
Well read this bro.

Im also losing money on my rental house as people dont want to live with ethnics or have an ethnic landlord.

Ethnics are more racist to other ethnics that whites imo. Its fucked up bad where i am in the UK

• Woah
Reactions: lutte
Ethnics are more racist to other ethnics that whites imo. Its fucked up bad where i am in the UK
Yeah, I can believe that.

I think that in Canada and Australia Chinese are pushing up housing prices. So it depends on what kind of ethnics we are talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Over for average indian probably unless he can demonstrate that he’s extremely hyper westernized maybe

but obviously chad indians will be fine just like any other form of chad

Indian guys still have Indian girls for now but tbh I’m seeing more WMIF couples online so that could be changing. I dunno though Indian girls aren’t that white worshipping

Exactly, I have seen a lot people comparing our region with curries and stuff. No way on the same level. After whites its definitely the middle eastern region in looks.
I agree with this statement. I think just purely from a looks perspective, middle eastern light looking men beat all other ethnics internationally including black men.

Just have hair

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexAP
Just have hair
Us blackpilled curries of the PSL community should proudly go on a mass shooting against these international Indian students who come to the west and ruin our image with their vile acts tbh.

72587232.jpg

What do you say bhai?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Gaia262 and SubhumanCurrycel
Us blackpilled curries of the PSL community should proudly go on a mass shooting against these international Indian students who come to the west and ruin our image with their vile acts tbh.

72587232.jpg

What do you say bhai?
Tbh my country doesn’t have many Indian fobs thankfully

• +1
Reactions: john2
even arabs dont like indians though epic failo

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back