Evisceration of KPOPcels(Gooks are subhumans)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Why are you taking ratings from baboonmax
Seriously?

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Myth
I know really. It's just schizophrenic tries to prove that Asians are not incels with tweets and tiktoks with 10 likes jfl
just moneymaxx and go to back asia and you'll be fine. ur gl

• +1
just moneymaxx and go to back asia and you'll be fine. ur gl
I mean I already live in Asia. I just wanted to show to local retards that Asian guys won’t match white HQNP stacies, the only matches me and that guy got were ethnics jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Brutal race
Case 1: Me
Apparently, according to the Indian homosexual forum I'm a changlite/chadlite who is supposed to get tons of HQNP white stacies, right?
View attachment 2224803View attachment 2224804

Reality:
14 likes on Tinder in a day, here are my best matches:
View attachment 2224794
View attachment 2224797

Pics that were used:
View attachment 2224806

Basically 90-95th percentile ricecel gets white LTN or maybe even subhuman results, it's basically over.

Case 2: Now my dear pancake faced slanty eyed friend @Cheesyrumble say that I'm ugly Asian and actually a GL Asian would do better and @looksmaxxer234 tested this theory. Used this guy:

As you can see, there a decent amount of foids who are simping for him in comments:
View attachment 2224811View attachment 2224812

Do you think this this guy would kill it on Tinder in an easier for ricecels location which is East Cost of USA?
View attachment 2224814

FUCKING NO. HE GOT EVEN WORSE RESULTS SINCE THE SAME AMOUNT OF LIKES BUT MATCHES ARE WORSE. Also this is more funny since he used super NT pics:
View attachment 2224815

So apparently Gay Alien LTN mongolian beats proper Korean chang in a harder location with way worse pics? Make it make sense. RICECELS WITHOUT WHITEMAXING ARE CAPPED AT LTN WHITE GUY. IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR GOOKS

@Ellipsis @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Cheesyrumble @aspiringexcel @TRUE_CEL @Preston @Blackgymmax @fogdart @cloUder @BongMog @defezman @Gung-ho Asian @pashtun @Shieda_Kayn

Brutal race pill, notice how the hott girls who liked you were ethnic. I noticed the same when I go clubbing. Hot ethnics love me but not Cumskins. I am cursed and live in a pinkoid ethnostate so I am forced to deal with it. If I lived in an multiracial area I’d be a slayer slaying ethnics everyday running BBC game in ethnics

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 24444
Brutal race

Brutal race pill, notice how the hott girls who liked you were ethnic. I noticed the same when I go clubbing. Hot ethnics love me but not Cumskins. I am cursed and live in a pinkoid ethnostate so I am forced to deal with it. If I lived in an multiracial area I’d be a slayer slaying ethnics everyday running BBC game in ethnics
No bro according to BBC and K Pop copers we should be swimming in white blonde stacies:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and PrinceLuenLeoncur
1st Why did you mark me? I never said you were chadlite now

2nd Unfortunately your thread is true

3rd That girl in a black and white photo looks like an avg kavkaz girl

4th I think tinder has become shit, the ratio of women/men is ≈ 1/10 in many places. Even women in talkshow on youtube say that they are also use Insta like a dating app.
Try instamaxx. Benefits- less cringe + u can fully show ur SMV (not only on the basis of attractiveness) and even fraud

5th try to use only ur 3rd pic, on the first 2 u have creepy eyes

• +1
No bro according to BBC and K Pop copers we should be swimming in white blonde stacies:soy::soy::soy:
Well that’s simply not true I can add you on discord and show you my face and pictures I’m not some LTN or ugly niggercel. Sure I’m aspie but girls cannot tell that from pics and yet I get dog shit in dating apps. Now I am in the worlds cesspoool of shit (the UK) so my results are better everywhere else other than nightmare island but still.

But even when clubbing I can only pull HTB+ arab/black and curry foids when out.

• +1
1st Why did you mark me? I never said you were chadlite now

2nd Unfortunately your thread is true

3rd That girl in a black and white photo looks like an avg kavkaz girl

4th I think tinder has become shit, the ratio of women/men is ≈ 1/10 in many places. Even women in talkshow on youtube say that they are also use Insta like a dating app.
Try instamaxx. Benefits- less cringe + u can fully show ur SMV (not only on the basis of attractiveness) and even fraud

5th try to use only ur 3rd pic, on the first 2 u have creepy eyes
I tagged you because I think you are a cool user:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: wificonnector
Well that’s simply not true I can add you on discord and show you my face and pictures I’m not some LTN or ugly niggercel. Sure I’m aspie but girls cannot tell that from pics and yet I get dog shit in dating apps. Now I am in the worlds cesspoool of shit (the UK) so my results are better everywhere else other than nightmare island but still.

But even when clubbing I can only pull HTB+ arab/black and curry foids when out.
Yeah I know that it’s true lol, I’m just mocking white/black supremacist who say that white blonde stacies want Blacks/Asians. Luljiankybo said you are like HTN so we are probably +- the same PSL wise.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and PrinceLuenLeoncur
bbc is real tho tbh

IMG 2906

• +1
Yeah I know that it’s true lol, I’m just mocking white/black supremacist who say that white blonde stacies want Blacks/Asians. Luljiankybo said you are like HTN so we are probably +- the same PSL wise.
Yeah it’s just brutally over for me as a treucel ;(
I ain’t seen the inside of a pissy in over a year I’m close to giving up, thinking about women makes my cortisol spike so I try to use my T levels on other shit. I literally jack off 3 times a day to not harrass hoes on the street it keeps me happy

• So Sad
Like both of this shit varies tbh. @Blackgymmax had tons of experiments where they flopped and so on
My experiments are more accurate tho tbh. Since I use nt pics and female gazed guys

• +1
Case 1: Me
Apparently, according to the Indian homosexual forum I'm a changlite/chadlite who is supposed to get tons of HQNP white stacies, right?
View attachment 2224803View attachment 2224804

Reality:
14 likes on Tinder in a day, here are my best matches:
View attachment 2224794
View attachment 2224797

Pics that were used:
View attachment 2224806

Basically 90-95th percentile ricecel gets white LTN or maybe even subhuman results, it's basically over.

Case 2: Now my dear pancake faced slanty eyed friend @Cheesyrumble say that I'm ugly Asian and actually a GL Asian would do better and @looksmaxxer234 tested this theory. Used this guy:

As you can see, there a decent amount of foids who are simping for him in comments:
View attachment 2224811View attachment 2224812

Do you think this this guy would kill it on Tinder in an easier for ricecels location which is East Cost of USA?
View attachment 2224814

FUCKING NO. HE GOT EVEN WORSE RESULTS SINCE THE SAME AMOUNT OF LIKES BUT MATCHES ARE WORSE. Also this is more funny since he used super NT pics:
View attachment 2224815

So apparently Gay Alien LTN mongolian beats proper Korean chang in a harder location with way worse pics? Make it make sense. RICECELS WITHOUT WHITEMAXING ARE CAPPED AT LTN WHITE GUY. IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR GOOKS

@Ellipsis @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Cheesyrumble @aspiringexcel @TRUE_CEL @Preston @Blackgymmax @fogdart @cloUder @BongMog @defezman @Gung-ho Asian @pashtun @Shieda_Kayn

Im making a experiement with a htn chinese nigga in europe today, idgaf about amerimutts tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 24444
Im making a experiement with a htn chinese nigga in europe today, idgaf about amerimutts tbh
@looksmaxxer234 dalit will spend his entire yearly salary on Tinder boosts to proove that gooks are not subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 16275, User49 and 2 others

You just need to get better looking and more drip. Obed did good in the UK.

Brutal, thanks mom for fucking my white father so I'm HAPA instead of ricecel

• Love it
@Blackgymmax could you link the experiment with that green eyed 6psl curry?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Jungcuck and Deleted member 24444
fake news

• Ugh..
I think the only drip that matters is chunky designer sneakers with big soles. I wear this + 2 layers of lifts to fraud 4 inches of height
8CF4D4B2 6562 4EEE 9AF6 670AA37D7B7E

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Who is Obed? And Nar the UK is a shithole place is beyond fucked, never had this issue in EE and USA foids the place just needs to be nuked I hate the fact that my grandparents immigrated here when the USA exists. I got drip and mogg most niggas and yet still incel place is fucked

• JFL
Who is Obed? And Nar the UK is a shithole place is beyond fucked, never had this issue in EE and USA foids the place just needs to be nuked I hate the fact that my grandparents immigrated here when the USA exists. I got drip and mogg most niggas and yet still incel place is fucked
Is there a single user who likes UK? forevergymcelling and wishiwaschico complain about it 24/7 as well jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover and aBetterMii
Gookrumble overdosing cyanide bc of this atomic decisive kazahk victory :feelsrope:
Idc, u and @mrriceguy and keep obsessing over being white with ur gay alien morphs. U guys can't stop talking about gooks for a reason jfl. 3rd world deathnik behavior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 23157 and Deleted member 24444
Is there a single user who likes UK? forevergymcelling and wishiwaschico complain about it 24/7 as well jfl
It’s hell on earth. God made it as a punishment for mankind and seperated it from mainland Europe to prevent the cancer known as BRI’ISH from spreading to the rest of the world. Ofc the subhuman Anglos couldn’t have that and decided to colonise the place (assuming they did so to leave Britian)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 24444
Idc, u and @mrriceguy and keep obsessing over being white with ur gay alien morphs. U guys can't stop talking about gooks for a reason jfl. 3rd world deathnik behavior
Just acknowledge that whites are superior and gooks are subhumans and call it a day

Just acknowledge that whites are superior and gooks are subhumans and call it a day
That's the problem. I've literally never said gooks have more appeal than cumskins. Ur literally creating fake scenarios where I've argued that so u could make this shitty thread.

I despise ur cuck behavior and u should rope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
This nigga

IMG 2921

• +1
  • JFL
Throw them all into a hot steaming lake of sulphur
I had a crush on half british half finnish girl in high school. She looked like a quite typical nordic blonde tho.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
That's the problem. I've literally never said gooks have more appeal than cumskins. Ur literally creating fake scenarios where I've argued that so u could make this shitty thread.

I despise ur cuck behavior and u should rope
You overrate their smv + keep saying that they are getting white HQNP stacies while all they get is ethnics and obese Shaniqas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just become tyrone bro. Idk why @Blackgymmax used him as example, that guy is very GL
He’s tyronelite at most. And that’s kinda the point of being gl. So you can get gl girls.

Also I’m the guy that discovered him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
He’s tyronelite at most. And that’s kinda the point of being gl. So you can get gl girls.

Also I’m the guy that discovered him.
He looks better than Dunham IMO

>Obsessed over being white
While I made gazillion threads about eviscerating cumskins, stupid gook rat
Just bow and lick your Kinh master boots already you slit eyed abomination

• JFL
You overrate their smv + keep saying that they are getting white HQNP stacies while all they get is ethnics and obese Shaniqas
I've never said that. Only changs can get hqnp stacies. Gooks that put effort in their appearance can get beckies. Simple as. Again, ur mentally ill cucked brain has failed u again.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 24444
“Just be Tyrone hurr durrrrrr”

Lmfao @ this shit may as well shit down the site then why TF are we all here when we should just be chad and we’d get hoes FOHn
He’s tyronelite. At best. Guys here are just uglier than they think and are being hypergamous @Blackgymmax

Htn+ should slay

IMG 2923

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24444
>Obsessed over being white
While I made gazillion threads about eviscerating cumskins, stupid gook rat
Just bow and lick your Kinh master boots already you slit eyed abomination
Fact: Vietnam is a open brothel for northeast asian and western men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787