Evisceration of KPOPcels(Gooks are subhumans)

I've never said that. Only changs can get hqnp stacies. Gooks that put effort in their appearance can get beckies. Simple as. Again, ur mentally ill cucked brain has failed u again.
Chang gets 14 likes in USA as I have shown jfl. Also I’m not mentally ill, simple self awareness

He’s tyronelite. At best. Guys here are just uglier than they think and are being hypergamous @Blackgymmax

View attachment 2224958
Here he is but the pics you used hes Tyrone. That’s just how it is. And women seem to think he’s Tyrone he gets more hoes on tinder than an actual Gigga Tyrone like Broderick hunter. Guys here aren’t delusional we know reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Chang gets 14 likes in USA as I have shown jfl. Also I’m not mentally ill, simple self awareness
I don't believe you. Ur subhuman ass could never out perform that 2nd guy.

• JFL
Here he is but the pics you used hes Tyrone. That’s just how it is. And women seem to think he’s Tyrone he gets more hoes on tinder than an actual Gigga Tyrone like Broderick hunter. Guys here aren’t delusional we know reality.
Lol overrating him because of female attention. Niko does good on tinder but that doesn’t mean he’s psl 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
He’s tyronelite. At best. Guys here are just uglier than they think and are being hypergamous @Blackgymmax

Htn+ should slay

View attachment 2224958
3046653 james2
3046650 james

you are feminine looking. tiny neck, low round cheekbones, small stature. a lot of sympathetic coping on this forum

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, incel194012940 and Deleted member 24444
I didn’t even run both of this experiments, it were @looksmaxxer234 and @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for proving my point. Higher psl black guy does worse. It’s all about drip for blacks.
not about drip. about being a turbo cherrypicked tinder experiment that you spam everywhere because he's like 1 of 2 or 3 black guys to ever do better than dogshit on a tinder expeirment.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 16275 and Cheesyrumble
Even PSL wise I mog that dude to shreds, better jaw, compact midface, higher PFL, better orbits and better coloring. You just cope with your cuckreans. Ask any non biased user like @Hoso / @looksmaxxer234/ @User49 and they will tell you I mog that dude

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Fact: Vietnam is a open brothel for northeast asian and western men.
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless gook family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 gook runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your gook mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy gook rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death.

Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little shitskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

Last edited:
  • Love it
not about drip. about being a turbo cherrypicked tinder experiment that you spam everywhere because he's like 1 of 2 or 3 black guys to ever do better than dogshit on a tinder expeirment.
Tinder experiments is aspie cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo, User49 and Deleted member 29710
Even PSL wise I mog that dude to shreds, better jaw, compact midface, higher PFL, better orbits and better coloring. You just cope with your cuckreans
Ur ugly bro. He is chang who slays tons of foids. Ur a looksmax.org user who hates himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo and Deleted member 24444
“not about drip”

IMG 2924

Stop tryna argue dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 24444
Then that chang is turbo ugly
No seriously u look like a terminally ill cancer patient with shitty makeup. It's uncanny valley. No wonder why u hate urself and blame it on ur race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Myth, Earth Dollar and 3 others
“not about drip”

View attachment 2224980

Stop tryna argue dumbass
proves literally nothing. chad dressed in anything will get complimented for dressing well. subhuman will get insulted for it. keep spamming the one successful black guy on tinder you managed to find after 2 years of spamming experiments until one worked. jfl

No seriously u look like a terminally ill cancer patient with shitty makeup. It's uncanny valley. No wonder why u hate urself and blame it on ur race
U can’t even pinpoint why retard while I can say why I mog that dude, keep coping @User49

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
proves literally nothing. chad dressed in anything will get complimented for dressing well. subhuman will get insulted for it. keep spamming the one successful black guy on tinder you managed to find after 2 years of spamming experiments until one worked. jfl
I recently only started doing experiments this month lol. I could easily choose another black guy.

Keep crying tho incel

Gook 3rd world shithole even gook oldcels have to prostitutemaxx :feelskek::feelskek:

@mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 24444
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless gook family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 gook runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your gook mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy gook rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.
View attachment 2224981
View attachment 2224974View attachment 2224975
View attachment 2224983

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death.

View attachment 2224976View attachment 2224977View attachment 2224978

Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little shitskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.
Nice copy pasta

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Wallenberg
I recently only started doing experiments this month lol. I could easily choose another black guy.

Keep crying tho incel

Just lie and gaslight theory while throwing ad hominems because you know it's true. This is from 3 years ago btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb and Looks234
You gotta be the most retarded person i've ever witnessed.

Just lie and gaslight theory while throwing ad hominems because you know it's true. This is from 3 years ago btw.
Do you not know what sarcasm is you greek brainlet. Literally a joke.

IMG 2925

U can’t even pinpoint why retard while I can say why I mog that dude, keep coping @User49
I seriously don't understand you. U hate urself. But u still have the ego to think ur ugly ass compares to this chang jfl
3433090 1685112695251

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Tinder result can be easily manipulated. Get your hundred gay matches first then switch to WOmen.. buum you are chad.

Im mirin kpop halo @mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Do you not know what sarcasm is you greek brainlet. Literally a joke.

View attachment 2224997

Lol overrating him because of female attention. Niko does good on tinder but that doesn’t mean he’s psl 7
It just means extreme pct eyes etc rly don’t matter

I seriously don't understand you. U hate urself. But u still have the ego to think ur ugly ass compares to this chang jfl
View attachment 2224992

Me vs Him
Square forward jaw vs round downward jaw
High PFL for gooks compact eyes with neutral orbital vector vs round cuck eyes with lower PFL and negative orbital vector
Compact midface vs long midface
Red undertones + Light brown hair vs shitskin with jet black hair

As I said I can say why I look better why you say god knows what. Jfl at gook copers @User49

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 16960 and User49
this thread got so funny when starboy got involved and his kinh
View attachment 2224981
View attachment 2224974View attachment 2224975
View attachment 2224983

View attachment 2224976View attachment 2224977View attachment 2224978

here we go again, ngl i bursted in laugh when u posted this, such an aspie trait

Me vs Him
High PFL for gooks compact eyes with neutral orbital vector vs round cuck eyes with lower PFL and negative orbital vector

As I said I can say why I look better why you say god knows what. Jfl at gook copers @User49
Look at his dysgenic overbite and downward growth

• JFL

Lmfao. Keep wasting your time, you’re not gonna find a tinder experiment older than May 2023

Me vs Him

Hilarious, zero women would choose u over him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 24444
He’s white so I don’t even bother try to make understanding of it other than phenopill. This Nigga is Tyrone in the pics on the app hence the attention he gets

you're nowhere near changlite. you're not gl at all. i dont think ur ugly but you look kind of uncanny, like disharmonious. probably no more than MTN in appeal. this forum cant rate asians for shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 24444 and User49
Lmfao. Keep wasting your time, you’re not gonna find a tinder experiment older than May 2023

Cope as usual. You have literally been looking for 3 years for a black guy who didn't do shit on Tinder.

its not that bad but it could be better and dating apps have best gender ratio in usa, ive heard other canadians say they slay more down there when using apps
also i was talking about quality of girls

they have perfect harmony also blonde hair so still looks north euro
I still do think only ethnic girls care about eye color. But I’ll do a experiment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and Looks234
He’s white so I don’t even bother try to make understanding of it other than phenopill. This Nigga is Tyrone in the pics on the app hence the attention he gets
Cope. Why did he do worse than Broderick and Mukasa.

you're nowhere near changlite. you're not gl at all. i dont think ur ugly but you look kind of uncanny, like disharmonious. probably no more than MTN in appeal. this forum cant rate asians for shit.
I throw you favorite chang in the trash bin while being a disharmonious MTN @User49

Problem is that you dont look asian. You dont have kpop halo. You look like Mongolian.

• Ugh..
Problem is that you dont look asian. You dont have kpop halo. You look like Mongolian.
Have you read the thread????????? There was a chang with K Pop halo wo shitted his pants even more

I throw you favorite chang in the trash bin while being a disharmonious MTN @User49
i trust my own eyes over someone elses tinder experiment

• JFL
Mongolian with slavic genes.

• +1

Absolutely cagefuel tbh that after 3 years of searching the moment you found one black guy who did decent on Tinder you did a full 180 on your views on Tinder experiments.

"I’ll keep saying this. Tinder is not real life."

"Why do you base everything off tinder experiments jfl"

"Tinder experiments are a meme. Girls will be chad only on tinder but fuck softmaxxed normies."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and It'snotover