Eye bags have formed under my eyes in the last few days

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
What's the most likely culprit? Sleep deprivation, age pill or the bonesmash theory I've been running on my poverty zygos? I'm leaning towards sleep deprivation but i might just be coping.

What's the most likely culprit? Sleep deprivation, age pill or the bonesmash theory I've been running on my poverty zygos? I'm leaning towards sleep deprivation but i might just be coping.
What does bonemashing mean and what does it don

What does bonemashing mean and what does it don
When some retarded autists hit their faces while sitting in their moms basement to apparently obtain better bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, sorrowfulsad, Phad and 1 other person
Youre probably right, it seems the most likely

It’s also not just the hours u sleep but when you sleep. You gotta have a consistent sleep cycle otherwise your body starts to adapt to sleeping at different times and u end with bags. If your sleeping at 10 pm and the next day u sleep at 3 am but sleep for 8 hours each it is as bad as not sleeping enough

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Do you have a curvilinear side face shape?

Do you have a curvilinear side face shape?
I don't know what that means but my face shape is similar to Orb's and that of the Elf in my display picture, both mog me though.

drink water

I don't know what that means but my face shape is similar to Orb's and that of the Elf in my display picture, both mog me though.

Recessed chin can be obstructing your airway while sleeping due to poor facial development

Recessed chin can be obstructing your airway while sleeping due to poor facial development
I have a prominent chin it's my maxilla thats recessed